Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Sorry bout your back Little Bee

Holly how strange is that we are due within 3 days of each other!!! I am having a c section on 4th March tho.... Mind you if I can get away without it you neva know!!!That would be so good if that happens!!:hugs:

Ah, I don't think I knew you were getting a c section :blush: sorry, I'm a bad buddy. How come you're getting a c section?

No probs.I prob didn't mention it anyway!! I'm prob getting one as my son was born at 34+4 and he was 6lb 1...If he had been born on his due date he would have been over 10lb!!! the dr said if this one is as big my pelvis isn't big enough to deliver normally.... So i have been booked in for one but if she turns out a bit smaller I might get away with doing it "properly"

Ahh. I see. Hope you get a "normal" delivery with this one hun!

I have a few other mobile numbers from the big swap way back when, so if you, me and MM all go into labour the same time I can send updates through Bean!!

OMG just realised I have only 95 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gulp

Anyone nervous about the birth? I am not about the pain, just tearing and all that - so scared!! :cry:

he he I only have shifters number so we better not go at the same time. I just realised that if i go as early as my mum used to I would have peanut in about two months. Yikes. My mum is quite small and has big babies, I think that must be why they came early, my sister had big babies and was only a week early, she is taller. Hum.
I'll probably go overdue and have a teeny baby! I am a bit apprehensive about the birth, mostly its the going into hospital and being away from OH and home that upsets me :(

I'm nervous and I've done it 3 times before lol. I know what to expect from my section and exactly how things will go during the procedure, just a bit nervous of the spinal block and how the pregnancy will go until then.

It is a good idea we all have numbers .
Ill be sure to text Holly as soon as something happens with me , I promise i wont if its like 3am thow hun lol lol .
I have raches and Logies number too :), So as soon as i get an update from any of the lovely ladies ill be on here asap ohhhh its all exciting .

As for nervous about delivery , I am very very nervous .. So far i have had 2 very complicated labours and so makes me panick even more about 3rd time .

Layla they thought had downs syndrome , And Finnley has sooooo much macconium in his water that he couldnt breath when he was born , He needed to have suction done .
So iam praying for an uneventfull labour this time so i can actually relax and enjoy it . xxxxxxx .

Aaaah MM hope this one goes well for you hun.
Logie at least you know your date :lol:
Beancounter, yay for a possible big one, I been told they alot easier to push out :lol
Does anyone want my number? I have Katies (KatienSam) and she has mine, but just in case she goes late and I go early :rofl: xx

Beancounter, yay for a possible big one, I been told they alot easier to push out :lol
Does anyone want my number? I have Katies (KatienSam) and she has mine, but just in case she goes late and I go early :rofl: xx

not when they get to 10lb they're not! :p The size of my niece's head would make a grown woman weep! lol :D

I know what you mean about getting nervous about the birth.I had shingles with Dan and I was in labour but the shingles were more painful!!! I am hoping this one will be a lot smoother!!!

MM hope yours is smooth this time too!!! 3rd time lucky :hugs:

If anyone wants to PM me their mobile number I am happy to text and post on here for people!!! Ooh I can't believe we are talking about this already!!! Where has the time gone????? I can just imagine us all sending sneaky texts from our labour wards to each other!!:rofl: Or we will be getting our OHs to text from our mobiles!!!!!

You can PM me your number Jade.

I'm more nervous than excited at the moment, but I feel like that's a lack of preparation thing. I have a sneaky feeling I'm getting books about labour for xmas, so reading up will help. I've also started doing my yoga again, so getting my body ready will help ease the nerves somewhat.

Remember, it's not the weight of the baby that matters, it's the size of the head!!

MM, I hope you get an easier time of it this time and obviously hope we all get the birth experiences we want :hug:

Awwwwww Thanks girls :) .
I keep thinking 3rd time lucky lol lol , Its not the labour that scares me as such ..
Its the thought of going overdue and more chance of baby been in macconium like my other 2 .
Allthwo i must aggree a bigger baby is easier to push out :) , I know i sound crazy but honestly its true .
Layla was 6lb exactly and i was in labour 3 days in absaloute agony i thought i was going to split in half when the head was just there and they say "Dont push yet" and you have a head there stinging like crazy lol .
Yet wth Finnley i was in Labour 8 hours and pushed him out not compleatley pain free lol but with a hell of alot more ease than Layla :) .

Its comming soooo quick Girls , Can you just believe how soon it is untill our babies are in our arms , And we will all be here chatting again about Bags under our eyes lol . xxxx .

not when they get to 10lb they're not! :p The size of my niece's head would make a grown woman weep! lol :D

He he, 10 pound - now that is big :lol: bless ya

lolly101 and Aurora I will send my mob number to you both on PM xx

My last 2 were big but I had sections early with them both, I would not have wanted to push them out and I bow to any woman who has. I tell you carrying a big baby is hard enough never mind giving birth. Mine were 9lb6oz and 9lb 11oz and they were both born at 36 weeks on the dot! So OUCH to any one pushing anything bigger than that lol

I have to agree with MM my 1st a little girl was 7lb 3/4 and was in labour for 36 hours with her, my 2nd a boy was 8lb and shot out like a bullet after only 3 hours, my 3rd a girl again 7lb 3/4 was in labour for 5 hours with her and my youngest he was 6lb 14 and i was in labour over 8 hours with him maybe it was coincidence that the biggest (not that he was that big) was the quickest but that was how i experienced it.

:hug:

:shock: and there was me hoping for a small baby to make it easier to push out *gone to find a large cake to eat*

Hey March mommies!! I wish happy X-mas to everyone, I'll be away for a few days!!
Hugs!

hey ladies!
i have swapped numbers with pixiekitty but will swap with others too just to be sure! hehehe

hope you are all well and not getting too nervous about the births.... i have blocked that particular part out so far - in the hope that in the next 3 months they find a magic wand that can be waved over the bump and make it magically transform to baby without labour..... me.... dreaming?! :rofl:

aside from that - MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLIES!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->