Due March 2012 :)

elliesmoomoo

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
Thought I'd start a march 2012 thread. I found out on Saturday I'm pregnant with no 3, and I'm due 2nd March :)

I'm guessing it'll be a couple of weeks before this group fills up lol

I'd love to join! I'm only a few days behind you- March 7th, 2012 would be my due date. I just got bloods to confirm yesterday.

I haven't had much, I just get shakey if its been a while since I've eaten. How about you?

Hi ladies, Congratulations to you both! I would also love to join the march madness...

I'm a little nervous because it's such early days but my test showed an early positive at 8/9dpo and the lines keep getting stronger every day (I have a lot of cheap tests and have been POASing way too much!) I tested with a FRER today and the test line was darker than the control so fingers crossed all is progressing ok in there! My due date would be March 6th so very close to you both especially peanut!

Welcome new moon :) I am a POAS addict too! Symptom wise I feel ok. I have an appointment at my gps tomorrow. How long have you both been TTC?

Hi, I'm due March 7th. Just found out today. Glad to meet you all :hi:

i was a march mumy in 2011 a feb mummy in 2010 and going to be a march mummy again in 2012 same due date as last year lol 3 under 3 omg

March Madness, love it! Heya ladies! I'm due 3rd March, loving it so far! (no symptoms!! Lol :happydance: )

If you go on your profile, go to customize profile then options on the side you should be able to find it x

Hello ladies and congrats on your new pregnancies :flower:

I'm hoping this will be a sticky bean for me after a loss in February.

My due date is March 13th and looking forward to the journey with others expecting in March too.

Xxx

Wow this group is filling up :)

Congrats 2nd time - 3 little darlings . March will be an expensive month for you lol.

Hello bloodbinds - think I've seen you around on here :) Congrats! :flower:

Neversaynever :hugs: sorry to hear about your loss and lots of :flower: congrats hunny :)

Have any of you told anyone yet?

i dont thin i have ever been so terrified in my life

We haven't told anyone and will only be telling the management at my work for h&s reasons. Otherwise, we are telling everyone after a positive scan with heartbeat and baby :thumbup:

2nd time...why are you terrified?

XxX

We haven't told anyone and will only be telling the management at my work for h&s reasons. Otherwise, we are telling everyone after a positive scan with heartbeat and baby :thumbup:

XxX

i will have a 2 year old just 2 , and am due on my ittle ones first birthday how will i cope with 3 under 3 its soo hard with 2 under 2

and i live in a one bed house so guess we have to move house as well

XxX

i will have a 2 year old just 2 , and am due on my ittle ones first birthday how will i cope with 3 under 3 its soo hard with 2 under 2

and i live in a one bed house so guess we have to move house as well

You'll cope hun, people always find a way of coping without realising :hugs:

XxX

Oh can I join.
I found out a few days ago I am pregnant again, I had an early miscarriage last cycle so I got pregnant again straight away so am really worried. Also it's difficult to guess how far along I am. My tickers are counting my miscarriage as my LMP. Judging my that I am due either 3rd of March or 4th of March (brothers 18th birthday).
How can I stop worrying ? I am going crazy !

Beesbella... Congrats but also sorry for your loss :hugs:

You won't stop panicking, welcome to the joys of being a parent :flower:

All I can say is take each day as it comes, don't google and try and enjoy this journey. This is a new egg, new sperm and new pregnancy...have faith :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->