Due March 2012 :)

Thanks =)
I have to wait until 19th July until I have my first midwife appointment but the doctors apparently won't see me before then so I am so worried that something might be wrong.
I thought doctors usually see you first thing when you find out you are pregnant, just to confirm it. I am considering getting an appointment anyway because I have been getting AF like cramping. What dya think ?

Cramping is normal as it's the baby snuggling in tight.

Doctors don't even confirm your pregnancy and last time, the MW never either.

I'm going to my GP on the 12th to discuss things (due to have scans for possible cyst on the 16th) and need to know whether to go or not. I'll be 5+4 so too early for a HB so won't be reassuring for me. You also get your green form to fill in so you get you exemption from prescriptions and dental treatment. Well I did :shrug:

You'll be fine :hugs:

XxX

Welcome new ladies! Congrats on your pregnancies! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: We all deserve a lot of happy dances! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's finally starting to sink in that I'm actually pregnant! My hubby and I have decided not to tell anyone until 13 weeks- just for the sake that I haven't been able to get past 7 weeks in any pregnancy. But this time I just feel that everything will be okay. I have another blood draw on Tuesday for hcg and progesterone and if my level is at a certain level I'll get an early ultrasound to make sure my babe is not in my tube again. Then once I hit 10,000 my doc wants another ultrasound for hearbeat. I finally feel like this pregnancy my doc is being thorough and wants to see me have a healthy pregnancy. Everyone knows I'm ready for a healthy pregnancy! I hope this is a h+h 9 months for all of us! :cloud9:

Hi :hi:

I'm so excited to be back here :dance: I was also a 2010 March mummy! My due date is 11th March- the same original due date I had with Ella :cloud9:

I look foward to getting to know you all

:flower:

Seems like there's another March thread :haha:

Not told anyone due to loss in Februaury...taking it a day at a time :thumbup:

XxX

Yea the other one has more action but I think being in the groups part of forum is better then we wouldnt have to move it later on

I'm scared to tell and have only told my husband and my parents.

My cousin's wife is undergoing IVF right now after having two children/high risk pregnancies, getting her tubes tied and then reversed. She's having six eggs transfered- OMG! She's telling everyone about it on Facebook and I can't believe she's doing that. It is almost like she is doing it for the attention. If she gets pregnant, everyone is going to know. I think that's all too personal to spill for the world. Sorry for the rant...I feel like some of my family could have a soap opera show.

Anyway, Won't everyone be surprised to find out that I'm 3 months pregnant when I decide to tell them!

i dont think you need to be worried about your cousins wife hun. It is her choice to tell everyone, just as it is our choice to wait. Afterall if her page is private she would only be telling her friends right? x

It is her choice you're right, it's just something I would never do so its just seems crazy to me. That's all I'm saying. It was just a rant of something that was bothering me and I even said that.

We'd love to have you here sweetmama! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Thank you, I'm kinda worried cuz I am prone to miscarriage but I'm trying to keep positive... I have had nausea, some morning sickness(HA!), heartburn, severe fatigue and the toilet is my best friend as I pee almost all the time

I'm also starting to get the nausea and upset stomach- which is a pain when I'm at work. Anyone been through a pregnancy and have suggestions for nausea or morning sickness?

I've been through pregnancy, and all I can suggest is small meals, and keep things like saltines and dry toast near by.... Earth Mama Angel Baby sells morning sickness tea

Oh really. I have a friend who buys diaper cream from Earth Mama Angel Baby. Maybe I should check that tea out, and saltines are on my grocery list! I've been getting sick in the middle of the night and have been eating a few ritz crackers and taking a tums. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm new to the morning sickness part of pregnancy, but at least I'm glad to have it because it means everything is going good.

I have morning sickness soo bad, ritz crackers probably aren't the best idea to eat in the middle of the night with morning sickness

Hi all!

I am just about 5 weeks along with my second baby, due around March 20th. I am not 100% sure when I ovulated, so I could be out by a few days before or after the 20th. I have a two year old dd and recently suffered a miscarriage two months ago. Needless to say, I am a ball of nerves!! I am so nervous, but also very excited! I have my first appointment today, will most likely have bloodwork done and book my u/s.

As for symptoms, I do not have many. I did not have many symptoms with dd until around 7-8 weeks. I do have cramping, so I'm hoping this little bean is snuggling in nice and tight!

Time just seems to be moving so slowly!! I remember this feeling with dd.....but as soon as the 2nd tri starts, it flies by!

Nice to meet you all, and look forward to getting to know you!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->