Due May 1st!! Anyone want to be buddies?

wtbmummy

Reaction score
So we are finally pg with baby no.2 after 14months of trying.

I am completely over the moon and want to talk nothing but babies.
Names, nursery ideas, pushchairs.

EVERYTHING!!!

Well dh is already getting frustrated and tbh doesnt like to think about it till im showing/had 12week scan. He was the same with ds plus now we need to move so hes freaking out a bit.

So anyone out there due last april, early may that wants a buddy?? I was 10days early with ds so I think it will be an april baby :winkwink:

So who wants to be my friend and share our journey together???

I should be due may 1st but I'm still waiting on a better progression on my test to celebrate this is after 2.5 years of ttc and a CP last summer

Congratulations wtbmummy!

Good luck everything, hope you get your bfp!!

Count me in, I'm due 19th April with my 3rd pregnancy which will be my rainbow baby.

I'm 5 weeks and 4 days, and generally feeling quite well. A little tired late afternoon and bloated in evening with heartburn!

Hi ladies.
Everything- i hope your progression continues nicely. I only have a 12 day lutel phase which is why I got such an early positive. (Same with ds found out dpo 9)

Angel4eva- congratulations on your third baby and sorry for your loss too.
Ds was 10days early so I think this will be an April baby in all honesty. Im only 5ft so theres not much room :haha:
I have been feeling very sick already and more tired than usual, and the heartburn has started too :dohh:

So who (if anyone) have you told? And wa this one planned or nice surprise? Xxx

I'm due May 2nd! Would love to be buddies :D

Yay :) is this your first hun? Have you had any symptoms yet?

Second baby! I see you're having your second too! Feeling very hungry, my boobs ache like crazy and some dizzy spells. Also have been getting occasional nausea but usually relieved by food - last time it was about 6 weeks that I got proper morning sickness!

I'm due May 2nd! Would love to be buddies :D

Yay :) is this your first hun? Have you had any symptoms yet?

Second baby! I see you're having your second too! Feeling very hungry, my boobs ache like crazy and some dizzy spells. Also have been getting occasional nausea but usually relieved by food - last time it was about 6 weeks that I got proper morning sickness!

Ah how awesome :happydance: how old is your first? Our boy is just over 2.5 and will be 3yrs 3months when this one arrives which is the age gap we wanted :thumbup:
Dont get me started with boobs, so itchy and tender :haha: im only eating once a day most days due to nausea :( i seem to be eating lots of icecream though as only thing i can stomach when i feel sick :haha: i only had nausea with ds from around 7weeks till 11weeks. But wasnt sick. I feel this time may be different with having nausea and food aversions so soon :shrug:

I had my first actual sickness today :sick::dohh: after lunch had heartburn so had rennie then boom half my lunch came back.
I was never sick with ds just naueous.
Well every pregnancy is different :winkwink:

I had my first actual sickness today :sick::dohh: after lunch had heartburn so had rennie then boom half my lunch came back.

Oh no! But as you say every pregnancy is different...!
I had a bit of a gag at lunchtime but nothing much else so far

My son is just about to turn 2 - so we'll have a 2year 7 month age gap which is basically what we wanted -actually my DH wanted 2 years and I wanted 3 so we started trying in the middle of that and were shocked that it happened straight away :happydance: I think it'll be a good gap though...too late now if not!

We've literally told my parents and that's it. Will have to tell work early because of my job but I don't want anyone else know until 12-16 weeks. Mainly because I want to make sure everything ok this time.

Yes, this one was planned, but the last couple of months we'd stopped trying so much and stopped testing like crazy and I wasn't counting down days until AF was due and surprisingly we got out BFP!!

I'm still pretty much the same now, feeling shattered at the moment. I'm just cuddling with my daughter watching a movie. I get heartburn quite badly and a horrible lump in my throat, and don't get me started on my boobs!!

What about you all?

My son is just about to turn 2 - so we'll have a 2year 7 month age gap which is basically what we wanted -actually my DH wanted 2 years and I wanted 3 so we started trying in the middle of that and were shocked that it happened straight away :happydance: I think it'll be a good gap though...too late now if not!

Make that twice today :sick: :dohh:
Ah thats a nice gap :happydance:

We wanted anything between 2.5 and 3.5. But took 14months to conceive this time round. Still in the age gap we wanted so we are very very happy :happydance:
So we both have boys and both having no.2 :winkwink:

Hi ladies! :wave: Can I (very cautiously) join?

I'm due May 2nd, with baby #2. I just went through a miscarriage in July and this little baby was conceived without a period in between. I found out Friday at 10 DPO, and got my bloodwork done Friday and today and my levels went from 37 to 216! I'm so happy I could cry. Just praying everything continues to go well!

Hi Tweak! Congratulations! Lots of second timers here :)

Make that twice today :sick: :dohh:
Ah thats a nice gap :happydance:

We wanted anything between 2.5 and 3.5. But took 14months to conceive this time round. Still in the age gap we wanted so we are very very happy :happydance:
So we both have boys and both having no.2 :winkwink:

Any ideas on gender yet?! I felt really strongly that my DS was a boy all the way through but we stayed team yellow! No idea with this one yet but I think it's partly because it still seems a bit surreal that I'm pregnant!

Hello Ladies! I'm sorry to hear of your losses. Big :hugs:!

Congrats & a happy 8 months to you! <3

I've had a rough time of it in the past. But I've always got the baby in the end.

I'm here with Baby #4. Due May 2nd. (2nd cycle TTC)

Real bad nausea all day here. Wearing sea bands, not helping much.

I have three daughters. 5,3 and 1. And this is my last baby!

:hi: to the new ladies!!

All I want to do is talk babies, nursery, names, everything baby related and poor dh is already fed up :haha: it doesnt sink in for him till im showing :blush:

I am not enjoying this sickness. Didnt have physical sickness with ds just nausea.
Also I can smell everything. I keepthinking I smell and getting in the shower and dh tells me im fine. So clearly i have asuper sensitive nose. I got so sick of it i keep burning scented candlesto cover up other smells :haha:

With all this in mind i think its a girl only 16more weeks till we find out :shock:

:hi: Ladies.

Can I join too? Only just had my BFP at 10dpo so think I am due last week of April/1st week in May.

This will be my second too, DD is 7 from a previous relationship so this baby is my OHs first! :cloud9:

Symptoms I have had so far, tiredness, nausea, dizziness and stomach cramps. Sorry for the TMI but me and OH went to BD last night and I was so dry down there we couldn't do it! That is why I tested this morning as I have never experienced it before!

Oh, and I have only told B&B ladies so far, going to tell OH when I get home from work!

:hi: Ladies.

Can I join too? Only just had my BFP at 10dpo so think I am due last week of April/1st week in May.

This will be my second too, DD is 7 from a previous relationship so this baby is my OHs first! :cloud9:

Symptoms I have had so far, tiredness, nausea, dizziness and stomach cramps. Sorry for the TMI but me and OH went to BD last night and I was so dry down there we couldn't do it! That is why I tested this morning as I have never experienced it before!

Oh, and I have only told B&B ladies so far, going to tell OH when I get home from work!

Ah that's so exciting! I bet he'll be over the moon! Congratulations!

Welcome and congrats Leinzlove and Sophm!!

UGH. This pregnancy after loss thing is so stressful for me. :( Woke up and don't feel as nauseous as the past few days. Boobs are still sore, and still tired (went to bed at 8:30 last night.) But still. Doctor should be calling me today so I can get progesterone suppositories like last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->