Due May 1st!! Anyone want to be buddies?

:hi: Ladies.

Can I join too? Only just had my BFP at 10dpo so think I am due last week of April/1st week in May.

This will be my second too, DD is 7 from a previous relationship so this baby is my OHs first! :cloud9:

Symptoms I have had so far, tiredness, nausea, dizziness and stomach cramps. Sorry for the TMI but me and OH went to BD last night and I was so dry down there we couldn't do it! That is why I tested this morning as I have never experienced it before!

Oh, and I have only told B&B ladies so far, going to tell OH when I get home from work!

Ah that's so exciting! I bet he'll be over the moon! Congratulations!

Yeah he's going to be over the moon, if we weren't PG this month he was going to get his spermies checked as he was adamant he's been shooting blanks!! I've had a baby grow in my drawer for a year saying me and my daddy support LFC, going to give it to him tonight!!

Welcome and congrats Leinzlove and Sophm!!

UGH. This pregnancy after loss thing is so stressful for me. :( Woke up and don't feel as nauseous as the past few days. Boobs are still sore, and still tired (went to bed at 8:30 last night.) But still. Doctor should be calling me today so I can get progesterone suppositories like last time.

:hugs: I bet that is so hard! We are here if you need to vent!!! Hope it goes well with the doctor!

UGH. This pregnancy after loss thing is so stressful for me. :( Woke up and don't feel as nauseous as the past few days. Boobs are still sore, and still tired (went to bed at 8:30 last night.) But still. Doctor should be calling me today so I can get progesterone suppositories like last time.

:hugs: I bet that is so hard! We are here if you need to vent!!! Hope it goes well with the doctor!

Thanks :hugs: I feel like I'm more stressed with this one, then when i was pregnant with my daughter. I had 2 miscarriages before her, and it took us 14 months to conceive her. I have gagged a few times this morning, so that makes me feel a little better.

Thanks :hugs: I feel like I'm more stressed with this one, then when i was pregnant with my daughter. I had 2 miscarriages before her, and it took us 14 months to conceive her. I have gagged a few times this morning, so that makes me feel a little better.

Did you have lots of symptoms with DD? It's not often you feel happy about gagging is it?! Haha.

With my daughter, I had less symptoms!! I remember feeling kind of nauseous, but never really got sick. Gagged a lot like this. Not really sore boobs, but was really really tired. I'm still tired this time, but I have a 4 year old to run after and doesn't know why mama is so tired. I think I'll feel better when I get the progesterone. I'm going to push for an ultrasound around 7.5 weeks as well.

Hey ladies, OH and I are expecting with our first. So all this is a new and crazy exciting experience for us. I should be 6-7 weeks. I have my first ultrasound next Tuesday to see how it's going. Been having major bloat, random waves of morning sickness, aversion to smells, low backache and tired with a touch of insomnia. Still trying to enjoy it all since all these symptoms remind me I'm in for the journey of a lifetime lol. Should be due late april, early may? Will know for sure next week.

Tweak0605 let us know if you get your early ultrasound.

:hi: Puppyluv There's exciting you have a scan soon!

Hi Puppyluv! :wave: That's awesome you get an ultrasound so soon!!

So, I have my ultrasound scheduled for September 19th! I'll be one day shy of 8 weeks. So now, to make it to that day! My doctor also prescribed me the progesterone, even though he said he thought it'd wouldn't help anything, if something were to happen. But it won't hurt either, so because it'll give me peace of mind, he's willing to give it to me. Love this doctor!

Now, to get more symptoms here and I'll feel a little better.....

Ooooo yay
We are filling up in here :happydance: so many babies!!
Good luck tweak 😉 hoping to get an early us myself as we have an us consultant at our doctors surgery and he looks after me for a medical issue.
So fingers crossed!!!

So, I have my ultrasound scheduled for September 19th! I'll be one day shy of 8 weeks. So now, to make it to that day! My doctor also prescribed me the progesterone, even though he said he thought it'd wouldn't help anything, if something were to happen. But it won't hurt either, so because it'll give me peace of mind, he's willing to give it to me. Love this doctor!

Seriously! So happy I can get an u/s around so soon. I should be almost 8 weeks when I go in. I have a feeling I'm actually a few more days ahead than I think I am.
Idk if I could wait until a 12 week scan lol.

I had a cone biopsy last year for precancer in the cervix at cin 2 and cin3. They got it all so my only concern is if my cervix will be weakened later in my pregnancy. I'm 27 yrs old so hopefully my body recovered quickly.

I'm glad you have such an understanding doctor. :)

Hi everyone! I got my bfp today! Not too sure how far I really am because of irregular cycles but I'm guessing just 4 weeks.

Tonight I had some dark brown cm but I remember having that with my daughter so I'm trying to relax. Hoping for my blood draw results tomorrow. When do dating scans happen? I had an early scan at 6 weeks with my daughter because of severe one sided pain I had.

Looking forward to meeting you ladies while we grow our babes!

I have my first scan for 19th September too! :happydance: Hope you're feeling a bit calmer. My symptoms are coming and going a bit although the nausea seems to be intensifying in the past few days

Wasn't really feeling pregnant yesterday, but had such a restlessness night, up to the toilet 4 times in the night, and my boobs are so tender!

Hi can I join. DH N I are expecting our second,just got our bfp today! I wanted to keep this a secret from DH until the weekend so I could prepare a present to surprise him but I got too excited! Our first is currently 9months so by the time this one is due she will b nearly 2 which is the age gap we're aiming for. So far pregnancy is going nicely, completely different from the first time where I had bad ms. Still early days though so really hard to say if it'll happen this time round... I hope not :S

:hi: Mrs Dragonfly! Welcome!

I had an awful sleep too angel4eva. Felt really sick through the night because I was so hot. Feel a bit sick today and tender boobs.

How is everyone else feeling?

:hi: Mrs Dragonfly! Welcome!

I had an awful sleep too angel4eva. Felt really sick through the night because I was so hot. Feel a bit sick today and tender boobs.

How is everyone else feeling?

It's not pleasant is it, with my 1st I felt terrible nausea, which started to ease about 13-14 weeks, but can't remember when I started feeling the nausea.

So far I've not had any nausea which is a good thing.

Can't wait to see our baby on a scan. It's not until seeing the ultrasound that I actually believe I'm having another baby.

With DD I remember having nausea on and off but not this early on! I am the same cannot wait for a scan although we have about 8 weeks to wait! I assume I should ring and inform the midwifes soon so I can have my booking in appointment it just seems too early to do it!

Hi can i join. Current due date 4 April 2017 we have a tough journey but expecting our 2nd and our last. So happy to share this pregnancy journey with you lovely ladies.

My body has aged heaps back pains and can sleep well! The joys of pregnancy. Two weeks to our first ob appointment!

Welcome MrsDragonfly! My doctor, if it's a normal pregnancy, doesn't do early scans. I found that out with my very first pregnancy. I've had 3 total miscarriages, so I always get early ultrasounds now, just to make sure that things are going okay. Hope your labs come back awesome! Sorry about the spotting! :(

Welcome Next and Unlucky!!

AFM - Woke up and really don't feel pregnant anymore. My boobs are still sore (when I squeeze them, which is a lot, to make sure they still hurt :haha:) and I'm still tired, but that's about it. No more nausea in the morning. I know symptoms can come and go, but this so worries me. Anyone else get nausea around 3.5 weeks and have it go away for a few days? I did get the progesterone last night, so I'm happy about that.

I got my BFP 8/22... I go to the doctor today but everything online says I'm due May 2-7th!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->