Due May 1st!! Anyone want to be buddies?

Well trying to keep it a secret even from my DD. In the middle of a shop she just rubbed my tummy and said "is there a baby in there?" I replied "no darling just Mummy's big tummy".

Well, I gagged a few times this morning. My "sickness" seems to be brought on by smells. Had to empty my DD's potty this morning and definitely gagged quite a few times! The nurse called to book my intake appt, and I was able to ask her if the progesterone I'm on will delay a miscarriage. I'm afraid of having another missed miscarriage again. She said she didn't think so. So, I guess I gotta just try and stay positive! The next 4 weeks are going to draggggggg.

I have an internal scan booked in for when I'm 9 weeks, can't see anymore but just going to check for heartbeat! Praying everything is ok!

So much going on i need to catch up!
Welcome new :hi:
Good luck to everyone who has scans booked :happydance:

I need to ask who else is in the UK?
I am dying in this heat. It was bad the last heat wave couple weeks back but now im pregnant i am so hot :'( i keep having cold showers throughout the day but I am just soooooo hot :dohh:

I am so nauseated all of the time. It is constant and doesn't go away.

I should call the DR and get an appt. date but I will be waiting until 8-9 weeks. So no rush.

I am at the end of my baby journey here with #4.

So much going on i need to catch up!
Welcome new :hi:
Good luck to everyone who has scans booked :happydance:

I need to ask who else is in the UK?
I am dying in this heat. It was bad the last heat wave couple weeks back but now im pregnant i am so hot :'( i keep having cold showers throughout the day but I am just soooooo hot :dohh:

I'm in the UK! The heat is making me so ill 😷 It's just making me feel sick! Ended up sleeping downstairs on the sofa and ended up with a bad back. Can't win! :haha: I'm coming out in loads of spots today too!!:growlmad:

Tweak yeah try and stay positive!! You are still having symptoms which is surely a good sign!!

Angel4eva good news on the scan!

Lenzlove the nausea is horrible isn't it!! Hope you feel a little better soon!

Hey girls! :wave: I'm due end of April. Will know for sure at my first appointment in September. I lost a baby last month and didn't have a period so not 100% on dates.

Hey ladies! Sorry to hear so many of you are so uncomfortable and sick feeling. I've been nauseous as well and can't sleep well anymore because I have constant low back aches. :/ I don't live in the UK. I live in the United states. California, San Diego. So the weather has been kind to me for the most part. It's just that all these smells get to me. I'm a teachers aide for special needs and it's hard to walk through the teachers lounge to grab my lunch lol.

Hang in there ladies! I know I lot of us are in the countdown for our first scans.

Got my doc app booked in for 8th september!!! It will only be to check my blood pressure, prob book in for first bloods and to get me refered to the midwife. But im still super excited :happydance:
No early scan this time as the doc who does the scans is fully booked n then on holiday :cry:
So need to wait till mid october now :cry:

:hi: cleckner and Puppyluv. We are filling up quick in here!

Wtbmummy that is exciting you have an appointment - I am ringing later today to see if I can book mine! It is going to be a long wait until the middle of October isn't it!

How are we all feeling today? I am still nauseous and super tired!

Wtbmummy that is exciting you have an appointment - I am ringing later today to see if I can book mine! It is going to be a long wait until the middle of October isn't it!

I'm nauseous but eating helps and by evening it's better...but it's still so early. I can't remember when it got horrendous with my last pregnancy.
I read somewhere that sickness is usually not so bad second time around...fingers crossed!
I'm also tired but not extremely so yet - but by bed time I'm shattered and am falling asleep on the sofa or literally as soon as my head touches the pillow.

Can anyone remember when morning sickness started with their previous pregnancy?!

Morning everyone!

Woke up and my boobs are super sore this morning! After yesterday morning not being sore, I will take it! Gagged/dry heaved a couple times, just due to smelling yucky things. I'm sure once I eat I'll be okay. It seems like if I let myself get hungry, that's when I start feeling nauseous, and that's only with bad smells too. I'm asleep by 8:30 most nights as well. I have almost the same symptoms I had with my daughter - tired and sore boobs and slight nausea. I'm hopeful :)

Today is my last day of work for over a week, and at 4 pm I will be on VACATION! We're headed to Florida Saturday morning for a week with my parents. Hitting up a couple parks and lounging around the resort. Should be a blast! I dread flying, and with home I've been feeling in the morning, I'm terrified of getting sick on the plane on takeoff! Eek!

I'm nauseous but eating helps and by evening it's better...but it's still so early. I can't remember when it got horrendous with my last pregnancy.
I read somewhere that sickness is usually not so bad second time around...fingers crossed!
I'm also tired but not extremely so yet - but by bed time I'm shattered and am falling asleep on the sofa or literally as soon as my head touches the pillow.

Can anyone remember when morning sickness started with their previous pregnancy?!

Yeah I have had a couple of naps on the sofa the last few days! With DD I definitely didn't feel nauseous this early as I didn't test until I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant! I think I started feeling it from 8/9 weeks.

Tweak good signs for you! I hope you have a lovely holiday! Will you be hiding the pregnancy from your parents? Fingers crossed you aren't sick when you take off!

Interesting! I *think* my nausea last time was from about 6 week through to 10 weeks. I felt like I was seasick the entire time! But I'm already feeling it this time...and my sense of smell is massively on high alert...hope that isn't a sign it's going to be worse this time! Anyway, whatever, it's only a short time and it's all worth it!

Soph, no I don't think I'm going to hide it. We did tell them about the pregnancy in July, and my mom knows to be cautious bc of my past history. I have lots of similar symptoms with my daughter's pregnancy, so I'm hoping it's a good sign. Plus, I'm on the progesterone and I have no spotting, so every day I don't have spotting is a good day. The pregnancy last month, I found out I was pregnant bc I had what I thought was mid cycle spotting. But it turned out I was pregnant.

Oh I thought of another symptom. I can't freakin' sleep cause my lower back hurts so bad and I can't get comfortable! I have to sleep with a pillow in between my legs because it helps elevate my hips, but I was up at 5 this morning with lower back pain and couldn't fall back asleep. No wonder I'm exhausted at night.

I haven't been sleeping all that well. Even naps only last an hour or less for me and I'm usually the type that can nap any time of the day for hours.

I can't remember when full out MS started but so far mine is just more like a sensitive feeling and I gag a bit. And I keep overly salivating in my mouth. Ick!

Hey ladies! Got my bfp yesterday edd May 6th. Can I join in?

:hi:nyxnw welcome!!

Tweak I bet your parents will be over the moon when you tell them!!

I am so irritable today, OH is away for a few days and DD seems to know she can rub me up the wrong way! Role on bed time!

Soooo if someone can have their bean on my birthday May 13th that would be lovely. :)

No...lol. Congrats ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->