Due May 9th... need a bump buddy!

kasigirl

Pregnant 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi!

I am due May 9th with my first... anyone need a bump buddy?

I am due May 1st with my first! :)

You too! :) I sure do! I am not sure, but most people (including hubby and I) are getting the vibe of a boy! You?

You too! :) I sure do! I am not sure, but most people (including hubby and I) are getting the vibe of a boy! You?

Great! :) I really want a girl as my brother and sister both have two boys each, and seem to feel it may be a girl, but would love to have a boy too! :) I can guess using certain numbers and am rarely wrong... the numbers say it's a girl, but who knows! :)

If you want I can tell you my prediction based on three questions....
Month of Conception? (Aug right)

Your age at conception?
DH's age at conception?

Let me know if you would like and I can guess!

Okay! I'd love to know what you think :) Our month of conception was July.. I am 23 and DH is 27!

Okay! I'd love to know what you think :) Our month of conception was July.. I am 23 and DH is 27!

Boy all the way! :)

Have you had any symptoms yet? I had terrible indigestion last week and my (TMI) nipples have been a bit sensitive/sore..... other than that nothing....

Thanks! How did you do that? That's good to know.. obviously we don't care as long as it's healthy, but we both want a boy :) I have been having more twinges and dull period like cramps more than anything...and the bbs are starting to get very tender! I also think fatigue is setting in slowly but surely!

It's odds v. evens. 2-3 odd numbers = boy 2-3 even numbers equal girl... I am 32, my DH is 35 and we conceived in August (8) ... 2 evens one odd... so a girl would be what i would predict for someone else in my shoes....

Glad to hear you haven't had many symptoms.. I sometimes still wonder if I read all those tests wrong! LOL

Wow! That's neat :) I know the feeling- I thought the same thing! That's why I didn't think there was any way that I was pregnant to begin with because of the lack of symptoms! But I was very wrong! lol It seems like each day I feel a little more pregnant.. maybe it's in my head? Either way, I'll take it!

That's exactly how I feel.. I am also afraid to tell anyone because it just doesn't seem real and that I could miscarry... weird I know but my DH and I agreed no one knows until 10 weeks.... :) We are going back East to see his sister and my best friend and we are going to tell them in person. So Oct 6th is the date we are going to wait for... not quite 12 weeks but it will be so great to tell them in person!

Yeah definitely! That's good for you.. we however didn't have the willpower. We both live within 15 minutes of our parents and live in a very small town, so we told a few people and now it seems everyone knows :) Oh well.. the way I see it is we're married, we meant for it to happen, we're very excited, and let the world know! Still pray every day that nothing bad happens, but I am leaving it in God's hands and doing what I can to help :) Will pray for you too!

That's exactly how I feel.. I am also afraid to tell anyone because it just doesn't seem real and that I could miscarry... weird I know but my DH and I agreed no one knows until 10 weeks.... :) We are going back East to see his sister and my best friend and we are going to tell them in person. So Oct 6th is the date we are going to wait for... not quite 12 weeks but it will be so great to tell them in person!

Can I join you girls !! I am due May 8th.

Yes! Welcome aboard and congratulations!:happydance:

Congratulations to all you girls too !!

Aww... I have seen my mom in person twice since finding out and almost let it slip today just in normal conversation! LOL I have told 3 people, two coworkers and my Jenny Craig consultant because I have to... :) The two coworkers, one is a really good friend that i don't see everyday, so I know we won't chat about it at work, and the other works for me and has been my advocate for the last year that we have been trying to conceive.... other than that no one! :) I don't know if I will hold out after our ultrasound on the 13th.... only time will tell. I am not good with these kinds of secrets!

Great! :) I really want a girl as my brother and sister both have two boys each, and seem to feel it may be a girl, but would love to have a boy too! :) I can guess using certain numbers and am rarely wrong... the numbers say it's a girl, but who knows! :)

If you want I can tell you my prediction based on three questions....
Month of Conception? (Aug right)

Your age at conception?
DH's age at conception?

Let me know if you would like and I can guess!

I don't know why I told you July! I was thinking it's August! Ugh I've lost track of time! Yes of course we conceived in August! So does that change the outcome?

Of course you can join! :) We were just chatting about what we thought we might be pregnant with boy/girl.... Do you want me to tell you based of of numbers?

3 questions

Age at conception?
Month of conception? (Aug right?)
Spouse/Significant others age at conception?

I was wondering about that! LOL no... you still have 2 odds and one even number... still a boy in my book!

Well,this is my 2nd...I have a boy who will be 4 this Sep 10. Hoping to have a girl this time...but anything is fine ;). My symtoms as such are not much...except little stomach cramping which is on/off from 10 DPO..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->