Due mid-end July (buddies)

I'm due the 30th of July, baby number 2 :) team yellow :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies

Mind if I join?

I'm 30 weeks with number 3, team Pink, due 10 July xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
@damita think we're the only two team yellow xx

You look fantastic!!!!
I'm so jealous you can still wear a bikini!!!

I'm sick of people asking that question too - it's so annoying lol

Lol yes I get so sick of that and people always saying "Oh, you're gaining some weight huh??" I just want to say, well no sh*# sherlock, I am like 7 months pregnant! :dohh:

I started out at about 117 lbs. and now right around 150 lbs.

Everyone's bumps look fantastic!! I will def post my pic tomorrow.

Michelle I will def be wearing a bikini as well I think it looks adorable.

Very cute name Gidge. We`re due the same day ekk. I see your in Lanzorote my parents are always in Lanzo. In fact we`re hoping to going for babies first holiday this November all being well. It is the tourist side though Puerto Del Carmen. Cant wait need a bit of sunshine finger cross the weather will be nice.

Oh November will be a nice time to come, not too hot! Xx

bump pics are fab!! I think If I wore a bikini I may scare fellow sun-bathers lol

heres my bump pics
1800320_10152332232833711_1287859189933467204_n.jpg26+5

10247368_10152351736218711_5689432697880330521_n.jpg27+6

10314559_10152351736213711_6849204606210410554_n.jpg27+6

28 week boy bump pic!

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
You look fantastic!!!!
I'm so jealous you can still wear a bikini!!!

I'm sick of people asking that question too - it's so annoying lol

Lol yes I get so sick of that and people always saying "Oh, you're gaining some weight huh??" I just want to say, well no sh*# sherlock, I am like 7 months pregnant! :dohh:

I started out at about 117 lbs. and now right around 150 lbs.

lol This week I started telling people I'm 8 months because they keep saying "oh you still have a long way to go"....And 8 months sounds better than 7.5 lol BUT then people think I'm due in June....So its a no win

TMI alert!!
For the past couple of weeks I've been wearing a panty liner because of normal discharge...
Anyways - I've also noticed here and there or at times, you can see discharge with dampness/wetness of clear stuff. TMI! Sorry!
But you can defiantly tell on the liner where it is.
So to be on the safe side - I called my OB - he didn't seem too concerned but did send me for an ultrasound to check my fluid levels - my first reaction was, "I just went for an ultrasound last week"...But he said based on that he will be able to compare fluids...
So I saw little man again yesterday - he's moving like crazy - Still breech...3 lbs...and yesterday I was measuring 3 days ahead...ultrasound tech was also making me hold my breath a couple of times to measure if enough blood was getting to him via umbilical cord.
Just waiting now to see if OB will have results back today or not...

Oh I bet you were excited you got to see him again. I also have discharge like that and my doctors told me it was normal as long as it wasn't really bloody as well. Good luck on your test results and I bet everything is fine.

Hi I am due July 27th!! I can't believe I'm in the 3rd Tri now!!

Hi samoorah I remember you from the iui thread! I'm due a boy on the 24th July after our first iui xx

Hi!!! I remember you too!!! How you been? We've been doing well.. We're having a boy also!! So exciting and it's Our first IUI as well!! :happydance:

Hi there! Yeah all good here was just thrilled the iui worked first time and so happy for you too. All in all it was a great experience just feel very greatful really. Sad start to the pregnancy as one of our twins died at 9 or so weeks but still feeling very very lucky to be pregnant with my little fella. Feeling tired but well and can't wait to meet our baby! Lovely to catch up glad your doing well. X

the cm is horrible isn't it sometimes!! I have days where there is a lot and when ive forgotten to put on a liner its actually come through my leggings sorry tmi!! but lovely you got to see bubba again!!

28weeks pregnant today officially 7months pregnant!!

the cm is horrible isn't it sometimes!! I have days where there is a lot and when ive forgotten to put on a liner its actually come through my leggings sorry tmi!! but lovely you got to see bubba again!!

28weeks pregnant today officially 7months pregnant!!

I get this too its awful! I have to wear a liner also otherwise it's through my clothing. I get it most after I have been for a wee. Happy 28 weeks, I'm 28+2

Here's my bump today.

I'm at that point now where I'm super uncomfortable and my belly feels huge!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
Loving all the bump pics.
will have to upload one once im at work on Monday.
Any one else dealing with leaking boobs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->