Due mid-end July (buddies)

Morning ladies, well not a very interesting post but one I wanted to share with u none the less. I find myself waking up so early so wat better thing to do with my time then start babies washing. Here's the first load it's becoming very very real now. Feel so excited, hope ur all ok.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
I'm going to do mine once the paint smell has faded :)

:thumbup: good thinking toffee, it's never to early prior planning I think x
I thought as the weather was nice I'd get it dried outside

My bump pics at 29 weeks 4 days :happydance:

Attachments

• Cape Town-20140503-00998.jpg
    Cape Town-20140503-00998.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Cape Town-20140503-00999.jpg
    Cape Town-20140503-00999.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Today we finished painting the furniture :D

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
So one of my mums friends daughters had her little boy last night. Another one of my mums friend daughters is due 23rd May. Can't wait till its my turn yet on the other hand I know I will miss my bump & feeling baby moving. Time really seems to of slowed down I think am on the count down far too early but just can't help it. I can't wait to meet our little one xx

Hi Ladies!! I would love to join you-I'm due July 21st with our first. I'm 36 (will be 37 the day before my due date-ugh) and DH is 43 (yes, we're old folks;-)). And Hi again to IsaacRalph and samoorah1983-I was with you on the IUI 2013 thread!

So far so good with the pregnancy. Not sleeping more than two hours at a time because that's how often I wee. I guess I'll be ready for those middle of the night feedings.

And I guess I'm Team Yellow? We chose not to find out early.

Best wishes to all that these last few weeks are happy, healthy, and fast!

Hi Ladies!! I would love to join you-I'm due July 21st with our first. I'm 36 (will be 37 the day before my due date-ugh) and DH is 43 (yes, we're old folks;-)). And Hi again to IsaacRalph and samoorah1983-I was with you on the IUI 2013 thread!

So far so good with the pregnancy. Not sleeping more than two hours at a time because that's how often I wee. I guess I'll be ready for those middle of the night feedings.

Your birthday is 20th July? Mine is too!! But I will be 36 and baby boy is due on the 24th. :)

Your birthday is 20th July? Mine is too!! But I will be 36 and baby boy is due on the 24th. :)

Yay for July 20 babies! :thumb up: I don't know about you but I'm hoping to not have the baby on my bday. I want each of us to have our own day!

My bday is the 15th and baby due date has changed to the 15th as well....

Yes have to agree i don't want him to come on my b-day, want him to have his own special day. My DD was due valentines day but luckily she was 15 days early as didn't want her to have to share that either.

So due to the bank holiday I have only just had my 28 week check up. Rush wouldn’t be the word. I know they work to a tight schedule but this was unreal. There was a trained midwife and a student midwife. The majority of the checks where done by the student midwife. She was lovely but she didn’t mention anything about if baby was measuring ok or behind. I was pretty sure that I would start to measure behind but I haven’t been told so or that babies measuring ok?

I did find out that my blood pressure is on the low side 69/42 I have no idea what normal range is. I did ask if I should be concerned and she said no just drink fluids. I told her I drink 1-2 litres when at work then 3-4 pints during the evening when I’m at home. She just kind of brushed me off. I told her I had been experiencing dizzy spells, headaches and shortness of breath but again she didn’t seem too concerned and continued to tell me about the parenting classes.

My next appointment is again going to be a week late given the bank holiday at the end of May.

I had my 28 week appointment today too, I too have been having dizzy spells. She said it's most likely a dip in blood pressure, which is normal in pregnancy. My BP was normal there, but like she said it may well dip x

I have been having the dizziness and shortness of breath and it turns out my iron was low they have me on iron tablets twice a day so maybe request to have that checked

I just got put on iron supplements as well

So I don't have any scales in my house & for some reason the midwifes never seem to weigh me on the check ups. I thought this would be routine like the other checks. I weighed myself tonight at my parents house & I've put on 1 stone 5 lb. At least I think that's wat it is. I did weight 8 stone 4 lb & now am 9 stone 11lb.
I've got 10 weeks left & hoping I don't put on too much more but i no baby needs to put weight on during this stage. Wat is normal weight gain x

I don't think there is a normal but I have gained 20lbs!!! Doc said he is happy with that but I was very small to begin with he said he would like me to gain a total of 30lbs I told him he was crazy lol!! If your worried mention it at next appt. they told me as long as baby measures where they should they don't care about weight gain.

I've not been weighed since 8 weeks. I have at home, and I've put on 7lbs from my pre pregnancy weight, but I did lose 16lbs in first tri. I find I'm not eating as much as before pregnancy, which is probably a good thing ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->