Due mid Sept 2013 with #1 Bump Buddies welcome!

hanibal766

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I am starting an open thread for anyone due in September. My first bubba is due around either the 13th or 18th but won't know for sure until the scan.

I am very excited and would love to have fellow lady companions to join in the journey with me! :happydance:

Hi :wave: I would love to have bump buddies! :thumup:
EDD September 24

Hi!! I'm due sept 23/24. Each calendar says a different date?!

Hope everyone's feeling well??

Xxx

I'm feeling alright. Nipples/breasts are really hurting me the last week or so. Still getting some mild cramping on and off. My belly is SO bloated... I look almost like I'm 3-4 months pregnant not 4 weeks! Yesterday and today I noticed some pain where my thigh meets my pelvic area as well as some hip pain. I think it's just things starting to shift around again. Plus I'm a bit more tired than normal, but not debilitating.
Otherwise, I'm doing alright so far!

I am in exactly the same place as you are Adopim, as far as symptoms. Only difference is I am so tired! I could literally sleep forever. Thanks for creating this thread. I was really wanting to buddy up with some ladies due the same time as me! H&H 9 months to us all!!!

Wooo! I want bump buddies :D

My doctor put my due date as Sept 16, but I get a dating scan on Feb 1st, so will have a more specific date then <3

Congrats ladies!

Hi ladies :) I would love to join if that's okay!

My EDD is Sept 20, but scan on 4 Feb will give a better indication.

How exciting! I hope everyone is feeling well x

Hiiii

Can I join ? :headspin: :wave:

EDD 22nd Sep. Long way to go . :coffee:

Welcome!!

It seems like a long way to go, but really it goes by much faster than we realize or feel sometimes. :D

How is everyone feeling today?

Hi everyone!

Lovely to see you all! :wave:

How are you all?
I have had a bit more energy over the last couple of days, I still get very tired early but after work I don't want to go straight to bed which is how I felt last week! My body seems to have gotten into a routine of 'after work gas' (sorry for TMI), it just seems that for the last 4 days, on cue, at about 4pm I sit at my desk and have to hold it all in, gradually becoming more uncomfortable, and then during my walk home I have to err... well you know what!! :blush: :haha:
I have been having bowel cramps as well. I also seem to have lots of saliva in the morning.
I'll be interested to know your symptoms, if any yet :D

Pretty much the same symptoms going on. Nothing wants to subside, tiredness has been worse today. I'm really going to have to get to the store and find a couple of maternity bras again though. Mine don't fit into my sports bras very well anymore!
I got a crazy phone call yesterday from a really good friend of mine (she is also my DD's paternal aunt - we remained really good friends despite the hell her brother put us through). She first called me two days ago she runs a daycare and caught the flu. When I lived down there I used to be a sub for her, and she didn't want to stay closed so she asked if I could sub. She likely got the flu from one of her kids, so obviously I'm weary about this because the flu could be dangerous right now. So despite not wanting totell anyone i told her (i didnt want to just flake and not give her a reason). She called back last nght and asked how far along I am. i said 4 weeks (and proceeded to tell her that is based on my LMP, not actual conception day). She then told me why she was asking: She had been to our house with her husband on Dec 29th for a day visit. As soon as they got in the car to leave she turned to her husband and said "She's pregnant. I wonder when she's going to tell us." I actually am very sure that I wasn't quite pregnant yet, I Ov'd on Jan 1st (which based on OPKs and BBT I am almost 100% sure that's when I did). Actual conception would have likely happened 3-4 days after this. Very weird though!

Hi ladies!!

My wind has subsided for the moment thank go but I feel like I'm backed up like Hoover damn!! Which is making me sooo bloated!! (Sorry tmi)

My poor boobies feel like they should be solid and feel bruised.

Tiredness is kicking in and usually fall asleep Bout 2hours ago!! (Just woke up he he he!!)

Where is everyone from??

Xxxx

From Canada here! And I totally get the bruised feeling as well, they don't quite sting, but feel sore.

How is everyone feeling? I am feeling pretty good over here, really anxious for my scan in 2 weeks! I had a blighted ovum last summer, and this is only my second pregnancy :/

From India :)

My boobs have grown really big, nd they hurt .

I m bloated , can't eat a full meal completely ! :wacko:

Apart frm that I dnt have any symptoms . I have a 5 yr old at home so being tired or early sleeping is not an option :shrug:

Hi ladies!!

My wind has subsided for the moment thank go but I feel like I'm backed up like Hoover damn!! Which is making me sooo bloated!! (Sorry tmi)

My poor boobies feel like they should be solid and feel bruised.

Tiredness is kicking in and usually fall asleep Bout 2hours ago!! (Just woke up he he he!!)

Where is everyone from??

Xxxx
Minnesota, USA here! :D

From Canada here! And I totally get the bruised feeling as well, they don't quite sting, but feel sore.

How is everyone feeling? I am feeling pretty good over here, really anxious for my scan in 2 weeks! I had a blighted ovum last summer, and this is only my second pregnancy :/
I'm anxious to even schedule my first prenatal. Mid-February I think.
I had a blighted ovum back in 2007 :(

From India :)

My boobs have grown really big, nd they hurt .

I m bloated , can't eat a full meal completely ! :wacko:

Apart frm that I dnt have any symptoms . I have a 5 yr old at home so being tired or early sleeping is not an option :shrug:

I hear you on that one. I have a 4 year old I've gotta keep up with too.

I'm also extremely bloated, but I can still eat just fine luckily.
My nipples hurt the most of any part of my breast, and I noticed yesterday that they are always firm and stick out like crazy... It's kind of bizarre. Lol

Hi, my EDD is 20th September would love to join you

Hi lovely ladies!

How are we all feeling today? I'm feeling fairly good today!

I just thought I'd let you know that another September thread was created just before my one, I didn't realise, so if we'd like to combine all us September girls in one then the link is below.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...85393-due-sept-2013-looking-bump-buddies.html

We can of course keep this one going but there is even more of a chance to meet other September girls if we use the other one too, or both!

Hope you're all doing ok! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->