Due November 2011 Bump Buddies?

LoveBug87

Reaction score
Hi everyone!:flower:Looking for anyone else due in november to be bump buddies with and share weekly experiences! :cloud9:

Me me - I'm due on the 23rd Nov. Just had 20 week scan and it's a Girl yey. So excited. Not telling anyone so I am shouting about it on here instead haha...

hey!!
im due the 16th of november with a little girl!

Im due on the 15th November and im having a little girl too :D

How are you all doing?

Hi!! I am due November 29th with twins. Team yellow. 20 week ultrasound on Monday. :happydance:

Hey! I'm due November 25th and having a little boy. :)

Due 11/11, having a lil girl :)

im due November 26 and im not sure what im having yet!:cry: Im supposed to have a scan on the 13th but ive been recently laid off and not sure if Pregnancy medicaid will be active by then:cry: I can wait to find out though!

Hi i am due on the 3rd nov and i am havin a girl 2 lots of girls on this thread :)

Hi i am due on the 3rd nov and i am havin a girl 2 lots of girls on this thread :)

ooo a Prestonian! :hi:

My family/friends are all in preston, I moved in with OH who lived in blackburn..an I dont know any one here, so I tend to do shopping etc in preston rather than blackburn :haha:

Hi! I'm due 5th November (the day after my son's 2nd birthday!) and I'm team yellow! :)

Hi everyone! We're due nov 29th, got our scan on Wednesday, so excited! Hope everyone is well!

Ps I LOVE my bump!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->