Due October 14th...Anyone else?

Anyone else have pain around hips, pelvis, groin, lower back, thighs and lady bits?

I literally cry when I turn in bed or get up from the bed or floor. Walking is slowly starting to hurt in those areas as well :( Ive been reading about SPD and I think I might have it..

Feet are swollen daily as well..

Im such a moaner :D On the positive, next week Im thinking about getting measured for nursing bras and booking appointment to hairdressers and dentist. Getting hair sorted and teeth checked before baby comes! I shall also dye my hair and eyebrows so I dont look too frumpy :D

Im actually do in exactly a month.. A bit scared now thinking how Ill manage with 2 under 2 especially when DS will still be in a plaster cast.,

Im gonna miss my bump.. I just rested my iphone on it and earlier used it as a tray for my sandwich and tv remote. Its really handy at times! :D

Anyone else have pain around hips, pelvis, groin, lower back, thighs and lady bits?

I literally cry when I turn in bed or get up from the bed or floor. Walking is slowly starting to hurt in those areas as well :( Ive been reading about SPD and I think I might have it..

Feet are swollen daily as well..

Im such a moaner :D On the positive, next week Im thinking about getting measured for nursing bras and booking appointment to hairdressers and dentist. Getting hair sorted and teeth checked before baby comes! I shall also dye my hair and eyebrows so I dont look too frumpy :D

Im actually do in exactly a month.. A bit scared now thinking how Ill manage with 2 under 2 especially when DS will still be in a plaster cast.,

Im gonna miss my bump.. I just rested my iphone on it and earlier used it as a tray for my sandwich and tv remote. Its really handy at times! :D

Yep I swear the whole lower part of my body is on the verge of breaking/shattering at any moment.

And I just found out the other day I can set bowls on my bump :haha: It only lasted a few seconds before he got mad and tried kicking it off

ok, I saw this thread and wanted to comment. I am not Due til Novemeber 03, but they will be wanting to induce me around October 14th as I am a type 1 Diabetic and baby is suffering from IUGR. I would love to wait with you since I will be having her around the time you have your LO. I already have minor contractions they told me a couple weeks ago while in the hospital for steroid shots.

ok, I saw this thread and wanted to comment. I am not Due til Novemeber 03, but they will be wanting to induce me around October 14th as I am a type 1 Diabetic and baby is suffering from IUGR. I would love to wait with you since I will be having her around the time you have your LO. I already have minor contractions they told me a couple weeks ago while in the hospital for steroid shots.

Hi Peanutmomma!Sorry to hear that there have been complications.....You are more than welcome to wait with us,I hope it all works out for you!

I have definately been getting achy hips and pelvic area,it always seems to be at its worst later in the day.Can barely walk sometimes!:nope:

I get a lot of pressure down there but I know baby is still so high up. But I am with you all on the aches and pains. Can't seem to get a good nights rest anymore and am so tired throughout the day. So ready to meet my baby girl!

I'm due the 10th :) I am getting very anxious especially since I am team yellow! ahhhh I jsut want to know!

I wish I could feel hiccups. I've only noticed a few times. I also wish I could feel them in the butt because then I'd know she was in the right place. She's always moving around...some days she's transverse and some days she's diagonal. Occassionally she seems head down, but it doesn't last long.

My LO is an acrobat as well. I when babe gets the hiccups I usually feel the pulsing in my bottom, but baby definitely moves diagonally and even somedays it feels sideways laying across my belly. I asked my doctor about it because I know my other kids were NOT this mobile at this point, she said it's normal for them to turn around a lot and that she doesn't get concerned until 36 weeks about positioning. This was 2 weeks ago when we talked about it. This baby never seems to sit still or stay in one position! Don't worry too much!

Funny....after I said I don't feel hiccups that often, she had them twice last night. They were low, but to the left side.

Any one else getting swollen feet? I can't tell if they are swollen or just getting bigger. I could barely walk by the end of the day yesterday. I was on my feet all day, but I usually am. Maybe it was the humidity. I also need to be drinking more water!

Some of my friends feet grew a half size and stayed that way and some grew and went back after pregnancy. I'm hoping mine go back. They definitely seem bigger though :( I'm not concerned about the size, I just don't want to have to buy all new shoes!

This last weekend was my first super swollen day. I couldn't even get my dress sandals on when DH and I went out for a date on Saturday night because my feet had gotten so swollen. I swell when I've been on my feet a lot, and when it gets really hot. I did notice my feet grew a half size after my first 2 pregnancies. They never did go back...

As for everything hurting..ugh yes. Everything hurts. My lady parts hurt soooo bad, my hips, my back, my feet, my tummy..I feel like baby keeps kicking or punching me in the same hip bone repeatedly! This pregnancy needs to be over now. :(

Another place that has been quite sensitive is my belly button...to touch and when baby kicks it,it hurts!

Sometimes I find pregnancy quite funny...you spend ages trying to get pregnant (a year for me)and when you finally do you moan the whole time.

I get a lot of pressure down there but I know baby is still so high up. But I am with you all on the aches and pains. Can't seem to get a good nights rest anymore and am so tired throughout the day. So ready to meet my baby girl!

So, you have totally described my daily feeling.

Another place that has been quite sensitive is my belly button...to touch and when baby kicks it,it hurts!

Yep thats one of his favorite places to push out on with his little butt and it hurts!

That's me! It took us a year to conceive and I swore up and down that I would not complain about pregnancy...but here I am! Everything hurts and I'm a moaning ninny. It still beats IVF, though!

The last time I was pregnant was seven years ago so I had pretty much forgotten what it felt like.I have to say though with all the aches and pains I wouldn't change it for the world,can't wait to meet him!

I feel the same way! Everyone swears how great and wonderful pregnancy is and it freakin' sucks. I have every crappy side effect short of actual complications, from 9 months of insomnia to acid reflux in the back of my nose to nosebleeds with every sneeze, and constant nausea complete with projectile vomiting with little to no warning. Oh, don't forget incontenence! I had a cold and had to wear full blown pads for a week because I kept peeing myself.

I feel like the lady in What to Expect When You're Expecting. There IS no glow, at least, not yet.

Sooooo true. I feel bad for whining somedays knowing there are women out there who would trade places in a heartbeat. But I also know that thought doesn't make me any less uncomfortable, and I feel entitled to a good whine now and then. You'd just never catch me whining in front of someone I knew was struggling for a baby...

I whined about not being pregnant when I wanted to be. I whined about having to have sex all the time. I whined about wanting to feel a baby moving inside me again. Now I'd give anything for baby to be on the OUTSIDE moving, and a good long love-making session with my husband. Right now it just hurts to have sex most of the time, and when we DO dtd it's more out of my feeling duty-bound to satisfy him once every couple weeks or so than me actually wanting to. I WANT to, I just don't want to lol. This whole pregnancy sex has pretty much been a turn-off for me, where-as I'm normally the opposite.

Due Oct 24th and at this point, I'm bored, tired, and miserable. Soooo ready to be done!

I also know that sometimes we must cut ourselves some slack...our bodies have gone through so much change and with the raging hormones sometimes it can be real tough.I think just as long as you stay focused on the outcome it makes it so much more bareable.

My eldest had terrible wind when he was born but hardly had hiccups in pregnancy. I do worry a bit that I heard there was a link between hiccups and reflux. Hope that isn't true (sorry if anyone already mentioned it. I haven't caught up on posts yet, I'd forget what I was going to say if I read through from page 5!)
Today all the aches and pains which I had escaped so far have decided to start. aching groin, old injury from dislocated pelvis that always hurts at the end of pregnancy has started. Could barely make it down the stairs after bedtime tonight. Just in time for back to school tomorrow! Good job its not a long walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->