• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due on August 3rd...

Ah sure at least you will fill up your time at the end shopping rather than sitting around waiting.. not really we got out travel system a few weeks back and I've bought the little bits and pieces, but the nursery is still a spare room so have to get a move on with that soon!

How are you getting on with food and weight gain, too much too little or right amount. I'm really paranoid about gaining too much after the midwifes comment that time, but suppose that's a good thing.. (this question for everyone here :flower:)

Midwife where i live doesnt weight you appart from your booking app, i have only put weight on my bum and legs the rest im all bump, tbh i dont weigh my self after i noticed i put on obver a stone! so i think i am just going to not bother till little man is here! hhaha- diet starts then, bt atm im eating anything as im really enjoying the pregnancy body :) hehe- wbu ?

haha thats the way to do it. I haven't weighed either in about 2 months I'd be afraid of my life to I was up over the 12st mark then (im usually around 10) I'm finding it the same though, all on my ass and legs, but sure that's nothing a few weeks walking won't fix..:thumbup:

Oh lordy the kicks to the ribs are not fun! It doesn't hurt that bad but it's very uncomfortable. Not to mention, I have horrible posture so when I sit at my desk I'm hunched over and that just pushes his little feet into my sternum :wacko: (he's head down btw :happydance: )

I wish I didn't have to get weighed every appt bc it's starting to get pretty depressing!! :( I haven't gained much but the last time I put on almost 9 lbs in 2 weeks :(

And the hospital bag, actually totally forgot about this lol!! Damn. I will probably pack mine after my baby shower and I'll be around 33-34 weeks!!

OMG it's getting so close ladies!!!!!!!

Oh lordy the kicks to the ribs are not fun! It doesn't hurt that bad but it's very uncomfortable. Not to mention, I have horrible posture so when I sit at my desk I'm hunched over and that just pushes his little feet into my sternum :wacko: (he's head down btw :happydance: )

I wish I didn't have to get weighed every appt bc it's starting to get pretty depressing!! :( I haven't gained much but the last time I put on almost 9 lbs in 2 weeks :(

And the hospital bag, actually totally forgot about this lol!! Damn. I will probably pack mine after my baby shower and I'll be around 33-34 weeks!!

OMG it's getting so close ladies!!!!!!!

O im the same! my posture is awfull!! my little man seems to swap postion rather alot and not in one particular place, his favourate in mornings when i wake up is lying transvers little bugga which makes my bump look rather strange hehe! wish he would just be head down like yours and stay that way hehe :)

never mind about the weight gain!! you will have a beutifull baby boy at the end of it so who cares :) hehe

hope your doing well!!

:flower:

im getting on alright, sept the tieredness has know hit me! damm i can not wait till i leave work! roll on the 29th June .. my last day :) yayyy!!

how are you?

It seems to have gone awfully quiet in here!!

Ahh yes the fatigue has hit me hard :sleep::sleep: & waiting for maternity leave as well! just 2 weeks after you july 13th :D can't wait! Hope everyone's doing well :flower:

Hope all you ladies are okay! 35 weeks 2moz!! wow its gone so fast! hope all is well anyway as i have noticed this thread has died xx

well ladies, how are you all keeping?? Anyone get an early surprise or any faulse alarms yet? :)

Nothing here! baby has been dropping though I believe. My pelvic and hip bones feel like they're being torn apart!

It great isnt it, the last few weeks have really been creeping up!!

Have you found out if the head is engaged yet girls???..my MW laughed at me yest. when I asked she said this baby is still up under my ribs going nowhere fast :coffee: haha

Aw that's kinda disappointing to hear lol. My first appt when he checks for dilation etc is tomorrow so I'll know then!! I'm nervous but hoping SOMETHING is going right lol

Hi ladies!! Long time no talk :(

Well, it's close for all of us! How's everyone feeling? Anything happening?!

Hi thought i'd update :) I had my lil girl Amelia naturally on Mon 23rd July at 38 + 3 days x x Hope you're all well and that your babies are here soon x x

Hi thought i'd update :) I had my lil girl Amelia naturally on Mon 23rd July at 38 + 3 days x x Hope you're all well and that your babies are here soon x x

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congrats!! :happydance: I'm sooo happy for you, and a tad bit jealous :haha:

Hey girlies :) sorry I haven't been on here in ages!! Left work and had no Internet unless I go round to my grandmas haha- omg congrats on your early arrival!! My little man is not coming anytime soon! I recon I'll go over! And omg my stretch marks are a bitch but they are worth it when he decides to come. Hope your all aright :) and your LO's don't keep u all waiting too long! Can not believe how fast it's going! :)

WOW Congrats!!:happydance::happydance: That's great news!!! Hope we get to see a pic soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->