Due on August 3rd...

I know I'm so excited to have a "hospital bag" ready and we're still ages away! well, seems like it at least!! & Yepp I'll be washing them as well. I just hate to take all the outfits off the hanger and wash them bc they look sooo freaking cute just sitting in my closet so perfectly

i no it seems ages away but the weeks keep flying past! only a few more days and we will be in third Trimester!! doesnt seem that long ago when we all started talkin but thats got to be atleast 7/8 weeks ago !!

Just wish time would hurry up! :)

got any plans for today girls? xx

I had a cardiology appointment today coz of my breathlessness, had a ecg which was normal and the consultants listened to my heart. They're referred me to have a heart scan, i can't wait till i can walk for ages again without feeling out of breath x x

i no it seems ages away but the weeks keep flying past! only a few more days and we will be in third Trimester!! doesnt seem that long ago when we all started talkin but thats got to be atleast 7/8 weeks ago !!

Just wish time would hurry up! :)

got any plans for today girls? xx

Just class and work :wacko: Halfway through the semester then I graduate with my Associates!!!! :happydance: although, I'm still technically not finished until end of fall bc I still have to finish my externship buut thats okay. After work I plan on going home and doing NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

I had a cardiology appointment today coz of my breathlessness, had a ecg which was normal and the consultants listened to my heart. They're referred me to have a heart scan, i can't wait till i can walk for ages again without feeling out of breath x x
Aw hope everything is okay, hun :hugs: I feel out of breath here and there but it's nothing constant. I wouldn't be able to stand it either!

Aww yeah it is horrible hun one of joys of pregnancy :) x x I had my midwife appointment today, was meant to be at 28 weeks but got it early, got to listen to heartbeat and baby's position was head down, does anyone else have their 28 wk midwife appointment soon? x x

Can't believe its almost the weekend, it comes by soo quickly x x

Aww yeah it is horrible hun one of joys of pregnancy :) x x I had my midwife appointment today, was meant to be at 28 weeks but got it early, got to listen to heartbeat and baby's position was head down, does anyone else have their 28 wk midwife appointment soon? x x

Can't believe its almost the weekend, it comes by soo quickly x x

This week has been SO slow!! Yay for head down position :happydance: I just had my 27 (?) week appt. Normal stuff, heard heartbeat (150) and whatnot. I asked my ob/gyn if he was head down and he said it's too early to tell :shrug: :( I was sort of upset bc I realllllly want to know lol!!!! I think he was just being lazy *rolls eyes* Anyways, next appt is in 3 weeks instead of 4 and we'll be scheduling the *fun* GD testing :wacko: I wonder why I go back in 3 instead of 4 weeks though? hmmm

Aww I hate the GD testing lol, I asked the midwife if im having it and she said yeah, hasn't given me a date or anything for it though lol x x But congrats on being halfway through your semester, it will fly by and before you know it you'll have graduated :) x x

Heyy :) i have my appointment next wednesday! so i will be 27 n half weeks! can i ask with out sound stupid but whats GD testing! haha! im sorry im really blonde today!

i had a really bad night last night! wakin every hour with bad back ache and then i had like period pains that were just dull and horrible! god knows what this is! or if its normal or not! guess ill mention it at midwife on wednesday!

how are you girlies? Happy 27th week :) i think the weeks gone so slow but the weekend has come fast again, if that makes anysense hahah!!

Think my little man has got the hang of booting me and rolling around more! i can feel him constantly all day now (even if its just one movement in the hour! but its still there) - before it was hit and miss but i think he just had a quiet few days due to having a growth spirt!! bumps got bigger!! :) :happydance: -as i have never been that big!

:flower:

Morning ladies :hi:

I hope you're all well... Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I've been crazily busy at home.

So excited to have reached 3rd trimester though so wanted to pop in and :happydance: with you all!

Time is still going really quickly for me at the moment, I can't believe how much our due dates are creeping round! :flower:

Morning ladies :hi:

I hope you're all well... Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I've been crazily busy at home.

So excited to have reached 3rd trimester though so wanted to pop in and :happydance: with you all!

Time is still going really quickly for me at the moment, I can't believe how much our due dates are creeping round! :flower:

Heyyy :) good to hear from you! glad your all good!

Yayy were offically in the 3rd Trimester now :happydance:

When is everyone planning on leaving work? or is it way to early to start thinking this! haha i just wanna leave an have little man!!

Hey ladies, hope you are all keeping well!!! Haven't been on this in ages, I was lucky enough to get away to the sun for a few weeks..

Well here we are another milestone...time to get ready for the good times :) :) :)

Hey everyone!!! Good to hear from you ladies :hugs: Beth, I've been getting period pains too :shrug:

YAY for 3rd tri :happydance: (tomorrow for me hehe)

Beth, I've been getting period pains too

Least im not the only one, iv got an appointment on wednesday so ill ask and let you n o whats going on!

whats everyones plans for the weekend? anything good? xx

Oooh a few weeks in the sun, that sounds amazing! I hope you had a nice time :thumbup:

Beth, my maternity leave is due to start on the 21st May, so is scarily soon now! I give it a month before I'm totally bored and counting the minutes until LO arrives! :dohh: I'm looking forward to a bit of a rest though now so can understand why you're starting to think about it.
I would probably have waited to go off a bit later but I only have one more ward placement left to do before I qualify as a nurse, and that's when the placement is due to start. So it makes sense for me to go off at the beginning of it rather than halfway through. Thankfully I get 45 weeks leave so will still have plenty of time with LO afterwards :cloud9:

I think the GD test others were talking about is the test for gestational diabetes by the way? I haven't had it mentioned to me at all though so am presuming that not everybody has it? :shrug:

I hope you all have a lovely weekend :flow:

Oooh a few weeks in the sun, that sounds amazing! I hope you had a nice time :thumbup:

Beth, my maternity leave is due to start on the 21st May, so is scarily soon now! I give it a month before I'm totally bored and counting the minutes until LO arrives! :dohh: I'm looking forward to a bit of a rest though now so can understand why you're starting to think about it.
I would probably have waited to go off a bit later but I only have one more ward placement left to do before I qualify as a nurse, and that's when the placement is due to start. So it makes sense for me to go off at the beginning of it rather than halfway through. Thankfully I get 45 weeks leave so will still have plenty of time with LO afterwards :cloud9:

I think the GD test others were talking about is the test for gestational diabetes by the way? I haven't had it mentioned to me at all though so am presuming that not everybody has it? :shrug:

I hope you all have a lovely weekend :flow:

Morning :) sorry never replied over the weekend, can not get interent access at home! :( really need to get it i think!! :)

awww i wish i was leaving then! i really am shattered all the time all ready!! not good!! tbh my leave date hasnt been actually decided :/ i am on a apprenticeship and my course was only for a year! which started last august! my course is planned to be finished and handed in by the 29th of june! so when i spoke to HR she just said that i need to go and see citizens advice, which is today, to see what i should do next :/ i dont understand tbh i thought that would be able to tell me when i will be leaving but they seem to have left it all down to me :/ so if i can, then i will be leaving on friday 29th june, which will be easyier as thats when my course work has to be handed in to be marked! to see if i pass or not!

ohh its not been mentioned to me about the GD test, so maybe i dont have to have it :/ where is everyone from? i wonder if this makes a difference!

Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend!

Morning :) sorry never replied over the weekend, can not get interent access at home! :( really need to get it i think!! :)

awww i wish i was leaving then! i really am shattered all the time all ready!! not good!! tbh my leave date hasnt been actually decided :/ i am on a apprenticeship and my course was only for a year! which started last august! my course is planned to be finished and handed in by the 29th of june! so when i spoke to HR she just said that i need to go and see citizens advice, which is today, to see what i should do next :/ i dont understand tbh i thought that would be able to tell me when i will be leaving but they seem to have left it all down to me :/ so if i can, then i will be leaving on friday 29th june, which will be easyier as thats when my course work has to be handed in to be marked! to see if i pass or not!

ohh its not been mentioned to me about the GD test, so maybe i dont have to have it :/ where is everyone from? i wonder if this makes a difference!

Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend!

Ahh right ok... It definitely sounds like it would be better for you if you could get all of your coursework in before you go off... at least then you haven't got anything to think and worry about while you are off on leave! Hopefully someone is able to give you a bit clearer advice soon so you can work out what you're doing... I do think I'd have struggled to keep working too much longer because between the problems with my back etc and not sleeping I'm exhausted, but at least the later you are able to leave it the more time you will have with LO :thumbup:

I'm from the Wirral (Merseyside)... so would have thought they'd have similar midwifery guidance to follow for the whole of the UK. My guess is that they don't screen for it unless you're showing symptoms or are high risk?? Either that or we're both suddenly going to have it mentioned and get a nasty surprise at our 28 week appointments! :dohh:

Beth, I've been getting period pains too :shrug:

How are you both feeling now?

Over the last couple of days I've been having really achy/crampy type pains too if I spend too much time on my feet :shrug:
On Monday when I accidentally walked too far with my dogs, I seriously thought LO was trying to escape, I could feel so much pressure low down in my pelvis. Was a little bit worrying but thankfully seems to have passed again now and I'm just taking it a bit easier.

Hope you're all well :flower:

Originally Posted by bump.on.brain
How are you both feeling now?

Over the last couple of days I've been having really achy/crampy type pains too if I spend too much time on my feet
On Monday when I accidentally walked too far with my dogs, I seriously thought LO was trying to escape, I could feel so much pressure low down in my pelvis. Was a little bit worrying but thankfully seems to have passed again now and I'm just taking it a bit easier.

Hope you're all well

Thats just what i got, but i was only making tea, dam carrots :) hehe-
I havnt had it again recently, so i am not to worried atm, :)
Hope you are alright and you LO stays put :)

Either that or we're both suddenly going to have it mentioned and get a nasty surprise at our 28 week appointments
- haha yeah iv got mine today so i will have to see if she mentions it :) hehe!

How is everyone? hope all is well!

Hope you are all feeling ok and that the achy/crampy pains have gone? x x Blaise has developed chickenpox today sigh lol x x

yeah its gone :) thank goodness, :) i mentioned it to the midwife today and she said it was nothing to worry about and that the body does sometimes experience twinges and achy crampy feelings when pregnant, so thats a start :) she messured the fundal height again today, and it was 29cm- so just a little bigger than normal but she wasnt bothered so thats another plus :)

Aww bless him! hope he feels well in him self though!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->