• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due on August 3rd...

Hey ladies had a fantastic time thanks :)

Hope you are all feeling better, seems we are defo heading into the 3rd tri with the diff complaints we have, mines achey ribs at the mo :haha:

I had an check up yest with the midwife, ended up being an eventful day!

I'l share the tale in the hope it might ease minds if any of you experience the same.

A few weeks ago the doc passed a comment about my bump being quite big but it didn't phase me until yest. the midwife measured me in a 32 weeks, she insisted I wasn't to worry but as she had added in some of the possible explanations for this such as G. Diabetes, Excess Fluid, Big baby (which she suggested might end up in C Section as head won't engage) etc. then she said my next check up isnt for 4 weeks in and see how it measures then.
I got very upset when I left and as we were thinking about it anyway went and had a fetal wellbeing 3d scan done. :cry:

So turns out I have an anterior placenta which they never mentioned at the hosp. scan and this may explain why I was quite late feeling kicks and why they still are not very strong. Long story short the placenta is adding to the fundal height and baby is actually a day smaller, so kisses and hugs, your not alone anymore :winkwink:

As for the 3d (or 4d scan not sure which it is) I was a bit sceptical at the start but it was amazing!!

woww hun, im glad everything turned out okay!!! seems like you have had an scary day yday!! but glad everthing was ok in the end! ooo so your not messuring big atall then if your a day behind to what they originally said!

aww i would of loved to have a 3d/4d scan done but OH wasnt up for it in the slightest! never mind only 12 weeks 2 days till due date! lets hope we are not one of those in the ''over due'' thread!

xx

woww hun, im glad everything turned out okay!!! seems like you have had an scary day yday!! but glad everthing was ok in the end! ooo so your not messuring big atall then if your a day behind to what they originally said!

aww i would of loved to have a 3d/4d scan done but OH wasnt up for it in the slightest! never mind only 12 weeks 2 days till due date! lets hope we are not one of those in the ''over due'' thread!

xx

There's overdue threads?? haha defo don't want to be in one of them!! Yea mine wasnt either, but then yest he didn't care once everything was okay, and now he's amazed.

No not big at all, just the bump size 4 weeks bigger due to being pushed out by placenta. I was getting images of a 12lb baby :haha: turns out its an avg. baba so it's all good!!

Im just trying to read back abit and catch up on what's been going on! So I'm not the only one counting down the days till M.leave :sleep:

Wow that's scary but I'm sooo glad everything ended up okay!! :hugs:

As for the cramps, YES I'm still getting them quite frequently actually. My Ob/gyn said it's normal as well though so I'm not too worried! Although they do get pretty painful :(
Rib pain-omg it's horrible!!!! Doc said it's from everything being pushed up and pushing my ribs out OUCH!!!! And the pressure, oh lord the pressure. After walking especially, it does feel like LO is right there ready to make his entrance :haha: just have to lay down then it goes away though. I'm just full of the complaints aren't I :wacko:

Sorry to hear about the chicken pox hun :nope: Poor kid can't catch a break!

Ahh I'm glad (not that you're suffering though of course!) to hear that somebody else is getting the pressure low down too - I really was getting worried about going into labour early over the weekend it was so painful between that and the period type cramps! Probably a bit melodramatic I know! :winkwink:

I'm really glad the scan and day ended up going OK yesterday :flow: It goes to show how much the fundal height only gives an idea, so I definitely wouldn't be worrying about yours Beth. When I went to the midwife at 25+4 I was measuring just over 26cm so am slightly above average myself (on the 75th centile) but still considered perfectly normal. Here's to hoping that we all have lovely full term babies, but that they're not too big... Ouch! :haha:

I'm sorry to hear about Blaise, you two have really had a tough time recently! I hope he feels better soon. :flower:

28 weeks today :) i think fridays seem to come round really fast! :) wont be long till our LO's are here- just seem to be reading all the ''this is it'' threads! ooo it wont be long till its us :)

How are you all? it seems to have gone all quiet in here! :flower:

He's a grumpy lil man with his chickenpox poor thing, Keeps lifting his top up to see his tummy and try poking them x x We're on day 4 of chickenpox now just really want it to go away! He had a horrible sleep last night and crys a lot during day :(

I had a growth scan at hospital yest and consultant appointment, they've never seen me so quickly in my life lol they were like is he here? Umm no, why would I bring my lil man with chickenpox into a hospital? But anyway lol my lil one is measuring 2lb 5 oz so in average range although her head is on the smaller side x x

awww I hope not!! I'm still here :D How are you, hun? And how's everyone else?!! Missing you girlies :hugs:

Pregnancy lately has been a...drag for lack of a better word :wacko: I'm constantly tired, hungry, irritable and heartburn has been a bi*ch!!!!! Worst of it all is feeling like an elephant is sitting on my chest, I've been having such a hard time breathing, it's terrible. Movements have been "funner" though lol. I can feel body parts, love it! Not even 29 weeks yet and I'm getting sick of it :( Found out 2 days ago, my maternity leave starts july 13th though!!! :happydance: I'll be counting down the days now :coffee: It's all a waiting game, ladies!!!

i honestly thought that everyone had given up in here! i have been checking to see if anyone has posted every day! and thought id give it another couple of days as i feel i clog it up abit with my pointless posts ;) never mind ay :) hehe

im good thankyou hun, howa you? (apart from all the shit you get with being preg- yes im just like you!!)

i just wish someone had a fast forward buttom atm! im sick of feeling i need to sleep! and sat at a desk all day at work does not help as i feel more sleepy as the days goes! roll on when we leave on maternity!

hahaha i no what you mean about the movements!!! i dont get body parts i just get big buldges wen i have been lay on my side and then turn onto my bak i can see where he is and he buldges like 3 times bigger than normal! does make me laugh :) spesh wen im lay on the sofa and i can see my belly moving constantly!! its like hes on a trampoline in there and wont stop moving! but then again i dont mind as i would rather him be moving and jabbing me in there so i know hes okay!! :)

im ment to offically leave on the 29th june (35 weeks that day) but the HR manager asked if iw as up for signing on for another 2 week contract (37 weeks) but after saying yes i am really starting to regret this!!!! i want to leave at 35 as i have so much to do as im leaving it till last min as i have the thought that if i am all ready and waiting he will be longer and it will drag more :) haha - hope my plan doesnt back fire!!

:flower:

Hi ladies :hi:

It's nice to hear from you both :flow:

The movements are getting fantastic now, it's reassuring to have them so strong and regular, and amazing when you really can see your stomach bulging and moving about. It's amazing how active they are! I'm starting to imagine that they could get pretty uncomfortable towards the end though...

I'm really lucky I guess in that I've actually started my maternity leave now (officially from Monday but off this weekend)... it probably is a little bit earlier than I would have liked as I'm worried the next 11 weeks are going to drag now, but my job's so strenuous when I'm placed on a ward that there's just no way I could have kept going! And I know if I wasn't off I'd be wishing that I was... there's no pleasing some people! :dohh: :haha: Pregnancy has definitely been harder than I expected though.

I hope you're both feeling a bit better and have a nice weekend :flower:

Hi ladies, what are your plans for this lovely summer weekend? x x

Single figure weeks now ladies :)) hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the sunshine :flower:

Heyyy :) still seems Very hush into here!!
Where is everyone! i loved logging in to have a chat with all of yous!

So how are you all? did you manage to survive the hot weather?

Just wundering when you all are planning on packing you hospital bag? and wheather or not you have decided on names for LO - ( thought this might get the thread going again- hope so)

:flower:

Hi lady how are you? How are you feeling now??
Yea it has gone really quite!!

Think I'm going to get the bag ready at 35 weeks, got all the last of the bottles and stuff in the boots 3 for 2 yesterday :) Its sooo close now I actually Cannot wait :happydance:

i no its gone soo fast!!

i need to get everything for the bags! i am going to wait till i leave work then get them sorted i think :)

feeling alot better thankyou, not as tiered but the back ache :( its a killer atm! but im getting thro each day :)
you thought of a name for you LO? xx

Really that's lousy have you been off work or just struggling through. My back hasn't bothered me (yet) but my god, my ribs are unreal, I think it's because I'm sitting at a desk all day though.

We haven't really decided on a definite, my fave is Amelie and my OH likes it but is fave is Eva-Lily, I like it too but I know the lily would be dropped and I'm not so pushed on Eva on its own.. How about you??

no i am struggerliing thro! im sat at a desk all day im sure that it does not help! just makes it worse as im not moving around! who nos i just crnt wait till little man is here!

I love both of them names!! both lovely choice!

Well Me and OH have decided on Alfie (both name we really liked) but who knows, he might hava a complete different name by the time he arrives! xx

Alfie is lovely, my OH is still going on about how much he likes that name even though we're having a girl haha. You been getting any painful kicks in the ribs? Hows the buying going for you, you made any nice purchases lately??

constant booting in the ribs, spesh while i am at work as im sat all day! some get painfull the little bugger! its all worth it tho!!

nope not brought anything else recently! tbh we have had alot of bills to pay this month so going to wait till iv left work then he is leaving the last min shoppin to me :) which could be leathal hahah!! wbuu? have you brought any nice little purchases recently?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->