• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due on August 3rd...

Beth I was out of internet too after work! We just got it at home, I was going nuts lol. I'm with you on the stretch marks, they get worse every day!!! :( I've been losing my plug and been having cramps like crazy but still nothing! I go to the dr today and I'm HOPING he checks my cervix and whatnot. FXD!!!

Here are some pictures :) x x

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh she is such a beauty!! her lovely long hair :) Congrats again!! xx

Beth I was out of internet too after work! We just got it at home, I was going nuts lol. I'm with you on the stretch marks, they get worse every day!!! :( I've been losing my plug and been having cramps like crazy but still nothing! I go to the dr today and I'm HOPING he checks my cervix and whatnot. FXD!!!

It's horrible isn't it!! I still don't have it but I come to my grandmas most days and rob her iPad :) haha.. Ooo the stretch marks if I get chance I'll upload a picture n show my tiger stripes off :) hehe.. Eeee how did u get on at doctors?? I'm just having a lot of BH so I doubt he will be here soon hehe.. How are u a anyway? :flower:

Just checking in to see if anyone else has had their baby yet? x Hope you're all well :) x x

NO baby for me yet..hows your little one doing??
Happy D.Day to everyone else!!

Hi ladies :flower:

Isaiah was born August 3rd (omg just realized, YOUR guys due date as I was the odd one out :haha: ) 4:31 pm 8lbs 4oz. 14 hour labor :wacko: Birth story is posted in the announcement forum if you guys want to check it out!

Anyone else pop yet?!? Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:

Isaiah was born August 3rd (omg just realized, YOUR guys due date as I was the odd one out :haha: ) 4:31 pm 8lbs 4oz. 14 hour labor :wacko: Birth story is posted in the announcement forum if you guys want to check it out!

Anyone else pop yet?!? Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Congratulations kissesandhugs hes a real beauty :) glad your well and hes feeding well too. Nothing to report here, no contractions even have a feeling Im in it for the long haul.

How are you feeling yourself now??

Hi ladies

Know we all have our little ones now, just checking in to see how we're all doing? :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->