due on monday 4th, not a single sign

jennyuk

Reaction score
bit of a pointless rant thread but oh lord am I getting frustrated. I am due on Monday with my first and have been told it is likely I will get a show or something before according to the midwife but not a single thing :growlmad:. Getting lots of intense braxton hicks but that is it often accompanied with a bit of pain but to me it doesn't really hurt very much at all! I just want to know or have a vague idea how soon it will be as my other half works most days and usually out of mobile signal as we live/work very rurally and we only have one car between us.

I am just so frustrated....I have a feeling I am going to go very overdue, the midwife has already suggested booking me in to have a sweep if baby isn't here by wednesday (which is my next appointment) as last time baby had gone back up rather than becoming more engaged!

i understand how u feel im pregnant with my second due on wednesday and really hoped this baby wouldnt be late ds was 13days overdue!! i have had no signs not even braxton hicks (never got any with ds either) totally fed up and dreading going over due again every day feels like a week. ive tried curry, pineapple, dtd, walking miles, bouncing on birthing ball and ive been taking raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil for couple of weeks but nothing. hope ur baby doesnt keep u waiting too long i know how u feel and its horrible just waiting.

I didn't have a single sign before I went into labour - no false starts, no plug loss, no bloody show (until I was in labour!) waters went about 30 mins before our little boy was born. So don't worry, you could just spontaneously go into labour without any signs - trust me! I x

�� Haha yeah it is the 4th today haha

aggh I meant the 6th lol...thats how mad it is driving me hahahahaha

I know how you feel!! I was due yday and am throughly fed up!! Xxx

I did not have any signs either with my last one - he was born at 38 w 4d. I had been to midwife and had not engaged at all.. I was not recognising Braxton hicks and felt I was in for the long haul.. two days later I did recognise bh and had a blocked nose.. my show happened after about 3 contractions the following night.. it can happen anytime!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->