Due on or around March 24th?

Mummy~ I feel the same way. Didn't you ladies have an appointment today? If so how did it go?

Wooooo our tickers changed!!! So exciting!!!

We were due our first GP appointment but wife was stuck in a traffic jam for 3hrs on a bus (she has been working from a different office because they closed her regular one due to gas leak so they've been busing them 40 minutes away to another office!!) so we missed our appointment! We were gutted as were so excited! Have rescheduled for Tuesday, was a close call it was Tuesday or wait another 3 weeks!!!

Babies R us have a 20% off pretty much everything event this weekend so we have decided to go and get some more things, there's a carseat and cot we want. Know it's a bit early but we know we want certain ones so thought we would take advantage of the offer!

That sucks that you guys missed the appointment. Nothing can be done about traffic though. That's one thing I hate! I'm so glad you got an appointment sooner than 3 weeks away.

Hi everyone, would you mind if I joined? Got my positive yesterday and EDD is 24th, same as you MrsC! We have been trying for 20 months, and this month I was completely convinced I was out, then took an ic in the hopes of bringing on af, but instead got a positive! :happydance:Haven't made a doctors appointment yet, and decided this morning to investigate the first trimester section for the first time ( having spent so long in ttc!) and this was the on the first page :)

Also, I had light cramps, which I'm glad to see is normal- a close friend of mine miscarried last week, and I was with her through it all which scared the living daylights out of me, so kinda angsty :/ I am also waking up at silly times, yet so fatigued during the day, and my boobs feel like lead weights! Still keep waiting for af to show up, so don't think it has sunk in yet!!

Sorry for the epic introduction- I'll put it down to the hormones:haha:

Welcome and congrats! :hi: I'm excited to have a due date buddy! I've come to find out that cramping is normal so don't let that worry you. I've had a few sharp ones but northing serious. My boobies feels like lead weights as well. Part of me is sad because I just bought all new bras and now I'm going to have to buy new ones again soon. Oh well nothing wrong with new ones. :winkwink:

:hugs: First thing to do is stop with google. Google is the worst when it comes to stuff like this. When is your appointment? Many women spot during their first trimester. Since there is no cramping try not to worry. I know it is easier said than done.

Just finished with the doc. She said not to worry much as many women bleed during the first trimester due to various reasons. Nothing scary. She did insist on increasing my progesterone as good measure and see if it helps. According to her, if its a healthy pregnancy it will def. stay as its well supported with progesterone and aspirin (all we can do for now.)
Hoping the apple seed is strong enough and sticks! :bodyb:

I'm so glad everything is ok. What a relief. Your little appleseed is growing strong and hanging in there for you. Maybe just get a little extra rest and get your feet up sometimes.

Finally got to a doc today, I insisted he not take my EDD by LMP, but by ovulation date instead (my long cycles would really make my EDD incorrect). He agreed, so that is good! Now I just wait for a phone call from a midwife to set up my initial consult

So exciting for a dr.'s appointment. I hope you get a midwife appointment soon.

Holy cow so much to catch up on! I am heading to my first OB appt on Friday and according to my calculations and O date, Friday is 6 weeks for me. Will be interesting to see if the docs agree. Last time they marked me 5 days ahead of where I thought I should be. Interesting. Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekends and MrsC thank you for putting the due dates up for us!!

Not a problem. It was a great idea that Kelly had. It's nice to see all the different due dates. Good luck on Friday and hopefully they will listen to you about your EDD.

AFM~ I'm feeling sick again this morning. It went away yesterday but it is back and going strong. I kinda wish I would actually just get sick because feeling sick is worse.

Quick question for all of you. I know they say lotion doesn't prevent stretch marks. It can't hurt though. Any suggestions on what kind to use and when to start using it? I hear a lot of people say cocoa butter.

MrsC: My friend had a baby this past January and she told me to start using Bio Oil as soon as possible. She said that it worked for her. It is a little pricey. I saw it in Target the other day for 19.99. I've also heard of Palmer's cocoa butter. I think I'm going to try one or the other soon as I've already been experience some itching around my lower belly.

Thank you! I would like to start sooner rather than later. Not like it can cause any damage. I'll look into bio oil as well as Palmer's.

Just been baby shopping! We got our car seat, musical mobile, baby on board sign, a cutie sleep suit, t shirt and some books :) and we ordered our cotbed, wardrobe and mattress!!! :)

How exciting Hopeful! I can't want until my husband gets home so we can at least go look at things. Shopping for a baby will be so exciting!

Can I join? I found out last Friday (9dpo) but I was on a cruise ship headed to Bermuda! Great vacation & beautifully progressing tests! According to ff I am due March 27. This will be baby #7 for me :wink wink: Very much planned & very much wanted. This is going to be my last baby. I have had 4 losses on my journey to complete my family. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Can I join? I found out last Friday (9dpo) but I was on a cruise ship headed to Bermuda! Great vacation & beautifully progressing tests! According to ff I am due March 27. This will be baby #7 for me :wink wink: Very much planned & very much wanted. This is going to be my last baby. I have had 4 losses on my journey to complete my family. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome and congrats! :hi: What an exciting time to find out you are expecting. Sounds like you have a wonderful large family. Sorry about your losses.

Pluck we're due date buddies!

Welcome to all the newbies! To many to remember.

SUnflower I hope the pink eases so you can have piece of mine, have you continues to do hpts? I had pink at 12dpo but it went away a few hours later and my lines are progressing nicely. Got betas done to but still waiting for the 2nd results. My first set were 128 at dpo which is very good. I'm surprised they wouldn't have done blood work for you to at least help put you at ease.

Runnergirl, there was so much cause I think a lot of the girl are in the uk so when we're sleeping they're up lol. Now it's our turn to have pages to read for them lol.

My first ob apt will be at 8 weeks, still have to book it but I have plenty of time will do it once I call in on monday for my beta results that will hopefully be in.

Hi everyone, would you mind if I joined? Got my positive yesterday and EDD is 24th, same as you MrsC! We have been trying for 20 months, and this month I was completely convinced I was out, then took an ic in the hopes of bringing on af, but instead got a positive! :happydance:Haven't made a doctors appointment yet, and decided this morning to investigate the first trimester section for the first time ( having spent so long in ttc!) and this was the on the first page :)

Also, I had light cramps, which I'm glad to see is normal- a close friend of mine miscarried last week, and I was with her through it all which scared the living daylights out of me, so kinda angsty :/ I am also waking up at silly times, yet so fatigued during the day, and my boobs feel like lead weights! Still keep waiting for af to show up, so don't think it has sunk in yet!!

Sorry for the epic introduction- I'll put it down to the hormones:haha:

It looks like you ovulated quite late like me, that does affect your EDD. I worked mine out via ovulation date as it is far more correct :)

Rmsh1 our bubs are due on the same day! :)

:happydance:

We'll be buying our crib earlier this time around to but thats cause we'll be moving to a remote fly in access only village so will need all the big stuff before we go. I think I'm going to get my crib from sears though they seem to have better prices then babiesrus though I did browse through a few of their newer ones and was impressed.

How exciting Hopeful! I can't want until my husband gets home so we can at least go look at things. Shopping for a baby will be so exciting!

I find it terrifying! There is just so much stuff it freaks me out :nope:
I love looking at the little outfits and there is a crib in our mall that we've been visiting since last Christmas but I HATE Babies R Us. I find it so overwhelming. Please dont judge me! I'm gonna do a little bit at a time and hopefully I wont have a panic attack. Friends of ours had a baby last year. They used to have a tidy, stylish home, now its like a daycare centre lol

MrsC - I heard Bio Oil is the best too, I think a little goes a long way with it.
Thanks for making the list, it will be interesting to see how many of us actually deliver anywhere near the due date.

Im starting to get the sleep disturbances. The last two nights I've found it hard to get to sleep despite being shattered and then I find I'm waking up 2 or 3 times. I was really loving that coma I've been going into for the last 3 weeks :haha: and dont even ask me about the dreams :wacko:

Re bio oil, I've heard it's good but stretch marks are more genetic then how much cream you use, bio oil is good cause it will help reduce the redness of stretch marks and help them fade faster but if you're going to get them you're going to get them. Sorry to disappoint any of you ladies! Oh and for those that don't know you can get shrink marks after delivering baby to! This I did not know I went to 40+3 with not a single stretchy only to have 3 teeny tiny ones (like maybe half a cm in length) pop up a MONTH after having my son. I was so peed off! I did loose an additional 13 pounds after having my son to though so a totally of 35 pounds.

I'm peeing lots lately but that could be from the ivf and the fact that my ovaries are the size of baseballs at the moment. If its fades away then I'll know for sure and if it stays I'm not going to be happy lol, I was sleeping through the night at 40 weeks with my son and not having to pee.

My skin is also gorgeous but my hair is not as nice as it was, boobs a little sore but nothing crazy. So far my symptoms are more the same as the ones I had when pregnant with my girl.

Havent been to the DR yet, in fact just got an BFP 2 days ago, 2 FRER and 3 wondfo.. All 5 were light but I am counting this as a yes I am pregnant.. I know things can happen this early on but... my calculation (online due date plug and chug things) My due date will be March the 30th... Look forward to getting to know you guys!!:thumbup:

one more yes you're pregnant. I found out at 3+1 I was pregnant, talk about early! Thats a bfp at 8dpo!

Kelly 9 I am thinking I was 12 DPO when I got the first VERY lite line... Didnt get any darker 13DPO and only slightly darker today at 14 DPO, but AF is due tomorrow and I still have 2 wondfo's left so I am going to test agian tomorrow and then wait and get a test thats good and dark, maybe sent a txt to some friends to tell them...lol

I little about me..Have 2 girls ages7 and 5 hoping for a boy but will love and adore another girl... Just praying for healthy... I am 27 will be 28 Aug 7th..And I am very excited to be pregnant so soon I was worried that sence I was 27TTC and not 21 like last time it might take me longer.. But this one just like my girls happened first month TTC...Well Looking forward to this thread and having so many bump buddies!!

Re bio oil, I've heard it's good but stretch marks are more genetic then how much cream you use, bio oil is good cause it will help reduce the redness of stretch marks and help them fade faster but if you're going to get them you're going to get them. Sorry to disappoint any of you ladies! Oh and for those that don't know you can get shrink marks after delivering baby to! This I did not know I went to 40+3 with not a single stretchy only to have 3 teeny tiny ones (like maybe half a cm in length) pop up a MONTH after having my son. I was so peed off! I did loose an additional 13 pounds after having my son to though so a totally of 35 pounds.

I'm peeing lots lately but that could be from the ivf and the fact that my ovaries are the size of baseballs at the moment. If its fades away then I'll know for sure and if it stays I'm not going to be happy lol, I was sleeping through the night at 40 weeks with my son and not having to pee.

My skin is also gorgeous but my hair is not as nice as it was, boobs a little sore but nothing crazy. So far my symptoms are more the same as the ones I had when pregnant with my girl.

I found that a skin and hair supplement was great for fading stretch marks but its only something you can take after you have the baby. I'm trying to watch my weight and little and be healthy. DH keeps feeding me now, hes trying to look after me but I'm trying not to get too fat!

My hair is actually falling out. Apparently this happens to some people at the start. Its bad, if I pull my hands through my hair I loose 5 or 6 strands. There is loads in the shower too. I was looking forward to the thick shiny hair that's supposed to be a perk of all this!

^ It's normal, usually I loose next to no hair with pregnancy but after I deliver I loose TONS! for a few months, my hairstylest freaked out one time and I was like this is normal after pregnancy, by yucky hair I mean I have to wash it every day instead of every 2-3, it gets greasy a lot faster but I'd rather have yucky hair and beautiful skin! With my son my skin was sooooo gross I had to layer make up on to hide it.

^ It's normal, usually I loose next to no hair with pregnancy but after I deliver I loose TONS! for a few months, my hairstylest freaked out one time and I was like this is normal after pregnancy, by yucky hair I mean I have to wash it every day instead of every 2-3, it gets greasy a lot faster but I'd rather have yucky hair and beautiful skin! With my son my skin was sooooo gross I had to layer make up on to hide it.

I hope it turns around soon, I'll have none left!
I have to say I feeling great otherwise. My granny used to say she never felt so good as she did when she was pregnant.....here's hoping I take after her lol

If you're lucky you will! I'm not so lucky though so far so good. Its early early days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->