Due on or around March 24th?

If its twins you'll have plenty of scans so I'd book this one for when hubby is home as he might not be home for others.

Uggh, feeling so nauseous today it's not even funny :sick: When I first wake up in the morning I think "hey, I'm feeling a little better today" but then when I get up, the queasiness immediately sets in, blah. If I could lie still all day long I would be a happy camper but that certainly isn't going to happen :haha:

I'm still waiting for the hpts, although with all the symptoms I'm having, I'm either pregnant or dying--I'm in good health so it must be the former :winkwink: The hpts are mostly for my fiance's benefit--he doesn't understand how I can be pregnant (he was under the same delusion I was that as long as the man pulls out in time, you're safe :dohh:). I'm just hoping he'll be happy, I feel more and more comfortable and excited about having another little one every day that passes. How is everyone else doing today?

flipflop you're driving me mad! I wish you had your tests already! That being said I knew when I was pg and wasn't so I get it.

welcome baby dust!

flipflop you're driving me mad! I wish you had your tests already! That being said I knew when I was pg and wasn't so I get it.

welcome baby dust!

:haha: You made me giggle about driving you mad! I promise I'll let you guys know the final results immediately :winkwink:

Just go buy a test! :rofl: I'd give you one if you lived near me then wouldn't leave till you peed on it.

:rofl: Kelly you said exactly what I was thinking. Flip I would give you a test as well and we would all just hang out until those lines and words showed up. I also "just knew" when I got pregnant as well. I never understood that but I sure do now.

babydust~ Congrats and welcome! :hi:

Flip-pin- :test: Go to the dollar store or wal mart for crying out loud!! :haha:

OMG, I'm rolling over here, :rofl: I didn't realize I was driving you all bonkers!! I'm getting antsy, too, but I'm also feeling oddly patient as well, not sure why. Maybe because I know it's true, it's just a matter of my fiance being aware and dealing with the change as best we can. It's a process in my eyes...my last pregnancy seemed to stretch on forever (she was born at 41w), I could barely walk the last 3 or 4 weeks because she was heavy (about 10 and a half pounds) and sitting oddly in my pelvis :wacko: So I guess I'm gearing myself up for taking things easy, which apparently means I'm a slow poke :winkwink:

flip~ We are all just amazed that you haven't tested yet and giving you crap. :winkwink: There is nothing wrong with waiting if you just know. The thought of a 10 and a half pound baby sounds painful but I'm sure she was all worth it. :)

runnergrrl--that's a good question, I don't really know, can only guess that I ovulated around June 26th, so that would make me about 23dpo. We weren't trying to have another one so I wasn't charting or anything, really had no clue that there was a possibility and then, on top of that, I had what seemed to be my period a few weeks ago, but it was lighter than normal. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, I start having all these pregnancy symptoms, they just sort of crept up on me out of the blue :wacko: Pretty trippy, I think it's what is subconsciously not making me in a hurry to take a test because it has all happened so fast and out of nowhere...trying to be a little more centered and collected for when my fiance sees for himself that this is real, that way maybe I can give him some emotional support. My hormones are so crazy right now, though, that I'll probably start crying when I hand him the positive test :cry:

Awwww flipflop hope it's all ok for you :) I would never have lasted as long as you without testing!

Its funny how you all said you 'just know'. I was the opposite. All the times we were trying I was sure I was and this time I totally gave up at 7 dpo. I think it was because of my chart. Maybe I was in denial a little bit. I even had a dream I was giving birth at 10 dpo and I still wouldn't believe it. I went out and bought soy iso and more b6 at 11dpo even though I was going to bed at 9 every night. When we tested I barely looked at the test and just said 'ah well hopefully next time' and DH was like 'take a second and actually look at the thing will you'. I think I was afraid to get my hopes up!

Hi ladies, just checking in. Hope everyone is doing great! I just wanted to know if anyone else is STARVING like me. lol :pizza::icecream: I really haven't had much nausea, but I've been soooo hungry. I'm trying to keep eating light and healthy snacks throughout the day, but I am ravenous! :haha: I get waves of hunger like if I don't eat I'm going to die. Anyone else? :shrug:

I have an aversion to most foods right now, haven't been eating much though today I did scarf lots of lamb vindaloo and naan bread! Yum!

Hey mrsc, got a question for ya? Can we put our due dates on the first page if it's not to much work for you since I know you're keeping up the other thread to.

I have an aversion to most foods right now, haven't been eating much though today I did scarf lots of lamb vindaloo and naan bread! Yum!

Hey mrsc, got a question for ya? Can we put our due dates on the first page if it's not to much work for you since I know you're keeping up the other thread to.

I would love to do that! I will go through and do that this evening.

Happy~ I was like that a couple days ago but not so much now. Although I used to get like that around AF time as well.

Ok well to make mine easier it's march 28th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->