Due on or around March 24th?

Thank you! That does help. If I remember correctly most if not all of us said the dates when we first posted. If not please let me know. :flower:

Ok ladies I think I got everyone on the first page. Theres more of us than I thought but that is wonderful news. It's crazy how many of you are due on the 22nd. :) If any due dates change just let me know.

Congrats to the ladies who are now appleseeds! I'm a little to excited for my ticker to change in a couple days. :blush:

Oh wow that is lots of us! It is so exciting And so lovely to be sharing this experience with so many!!! :)

Mummy~ I feel the same way. Didn't you ladies have an appointment today? If so how did it go?

I think my EDD is March 28th. I have my first prenatal appt on Aug 7th. So I will find out for sure :happydance: can I be added??

ok girls...am bleeding pink today :cry: Last night had a pinkish-brown stringy CM but didn't think much of it and now in the morning its quite some pink bleeding. Have taken an appointment with the ob/gyn but kinda freaking out. Google's not helping....does any of you know what could be happening....?? The only hope is there is no cramping.

ok girls...am bleeding pink today :cry: Last night had a pinkish-brown stringy CM but didn't think much of it and now in the morning its quite some pink bleeding. Have taken an appointment with the ob/gyn but kinda freaking out. Google's not helping....does any of you know what could be happening....?? The only hope is there is no cramping.

:hugs: First thing to do is stop with google. Google is the worst when it comes to stuff like this. When is your appointment? Many women spot during their first trimester. Since there is no cramping try not to worry. I know it is easier said than done.

Mummy~ I feel the same way. Didn't you ladies have an appointment today? If so how did it go?

Wooooo our tickers changed!!! So exciting!!!

We were due our first GP appointment but wife was stuck in a traffic jam for 3hrs on a bus (she has been working from a different office because they closed her regular one due to gas leak so they've been busing them 40 minutes away to another office!!) so we missed our appointment! We were gutted as were so excited! Have rescheduled for Tuesday, was a close call it was Tuesday or wait another 3 weeks!!!

Babies R us have a 20% off pretty much everything event this weekend so we have decided to go and get some more things, there's a carseat and cot we want. Know it's a bit early but we know we want certain ones so thought we would take advantage of the offer!

Wooooo our tickers changed!!! So exciting!!!

We were due our first GP appointment but wife was stuck in a traffic jam for 3hrs on a bus (she has been working from a different office because they closed her regular one due to gas leak so they've been busing them 40 minutes away to another office!!) so we missed our appointment! We were gutted as were so excited! Have rescheduled for Tuesday, was a close call it was Tuesday or wait another 3 weeks!!!

Babies R us have a 20% off pretty much everything event this weekend so we have decided to go and get some more things, there's a carseat and cot we want. Know it's a bit early but we know we want certain ones so thought we would take advantage of the offer!

Wow you are busy buying stuff already. I'm too scared. But having said that I already have a stash of baby stuff (car seat, travel cot, stair gate, Buggy) in my loft that I have been given or acquired over the last year lol.

Yeah it is early but we want to make sure we have everything we need as It will be tough managing when wife is On maternity leave so we need to make sure we have big things in plenty of time

Hi everyone, would you mind if I joined? Got my positive yesterday and EDD is 24th, same as you MrsC! We have been trying for 20 months, and this month I was completely convinced I was out, then took an ic in the hopes of bringing on af, but instead got a positive! :happydance:Haven't made a doctors appointment yet, and decided this morning to investigate the first trimester section for the first time ( having spent so long in ttc!) and this was the on the first page :)

Also, I had light cramps, which I'm glad to see is normal- a close friend of mine miscarried last week, and I was with her through it all which scared the living daylights out of me, so kinda angsty :/ I am also waking up at silly times, yet so fatigued during the day, and my boobs feel like lead weights! Still keep waiting for af to show up, so don't think it has sunk in yet!!

Sorry for the epic introduction- I'll put it down to the hormones:haha:

:hugs: First thing to do is stop with google. Google is the worst when it comes to stuff like this. When is your appointment? Many women spot during their first trimester. Since there is no cramping try not to worry. I know it is easier said than done.

Just finished with the doc. She said not to worry much as many women bleed during the first trimester due to various reasons. Nothing scary. She did insist on increasing my progesterone as good measure and see if it helps. According to her, if its a healthy pregnancy it will def. stay as its well supported with progesterone and aspirin (all we can do for now.)
Hoping the apple seed is strong enough and sticks! :bodyb:

Finally got to a doc today, I insisted he not take my EDD by LMP, but by ovulation date instead (my long cycles would really make my EDD incorrect). He agreed, so that is good! Now I just wait for a phone call from a midwife to set up my initial consult

Hi everyone, would you mind if I joined? Got my positive yesterday and EDD is 24th, same as you MrsC! We have been trying for 20 months, and this month I was completely convinced I was out, then took an ic in the hopes of bringing on af, but instead got a positive! :happydance:Haven't made a doctors appointment yet, and decided this morning to investigate the first trimester section for the first time ( having spent so long in ttc!) and this was the on the first page :)

Also, I had light cramps, which I'm glad to see is normal- a close friend of mine miscarried last week, and I was with her through it all which scared the living daylights out of me, so kinda angsty :/ I am also waking up at silly times, yet so fatigued during the day, and my boobs feel like lead weights! Still keep waiting for af to show up, so don't think it has sunk in yet!!

It looks like you ovulated quite late like me, that does affect your EDD. I worked mine out via ovulation date as it is far more correct :)

It looks like you ovulated quite late like me, that does affect your EDD. I worked mine out via ovulation date as it is far more correct :)

Rmsh1 our bubs are due on the same day! :)

the digital test says I am 2-3 weeks, so I think I must have ovulated before I started doing the opks- have used agnus castus this month to bring ovulation forward because my cycles were getting longer an I was ovulating around day 26, which means my temps are wrong, but because of the weather this month sone nights we slept with the window open, and I temp orally which I had heard isn't as accurate :s on tge packaging for the test it says 2-3 weeks means doctors will say 4-5 weeks... All so confusing :s gonna make an appointment and then get the doctor to work it out for me!! Lol

Holy cow so much to catch up on! I am heading to my first OB appt on Friday and according to my calculations and O date, Friday is 6 weeks for me. Will be interesting to see if the docs agree. Last time they marked me 5 days ahead of where I thought I should be. Interesting. Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekends and MrsC thank you for putting the due dates up for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->