Due on or around March 24th?

How exciting Hopeful! I can't want until my husband gets home so we can at least go look at things. Shopping for a baby will be so exciting!

I find it terrifying! There is just so much stuff it freaks me out :nope:
I love looking at the little outfits and there is a crib in our mall that we've been visiting since last Christmas but I HATE Babies R Us. I find it so overwhelming. Please dont judge me! I'm gonna do a little bit at a time and hopefully I wont have a panic attack. Friends of ours had a baby last year. They used to have a tidy, stylish home, now its like a daycare centre lol

MrsC - I heard Bio Oil is the best too, I think a little goes a long way with it.
Thanks for making the list, it will be interesting to see how many of us actually deliver anywhere near the due date.

Im starting to get the sleep disturbances. The last two nights I've found it hard to get to sleep despite being shattered and then I find I'm waking up 2 or 3 times. I was really loving that coma I've been going into for the last 3 weeks :haha: and dont even ask me about the dreams :wacko:

There is a lot of stuff out there. I have no idea what our plan is yet. Since I've told family my grandmother has already sent me a list of what we will need and she wants to go shopping with me. I'm the first one to have a child out of all the grand kids so she's pretty excited.

Like you I'm waking up at odd hours of the night. Mostly to pee though. My dreams have been completely off the wall! :wacko:

Re bio oil, I've heard it's good but stretch marks are more genetic then how much cream you use, bio oil is good cause it will help reduce the redness of stretch marks and help them fade faster but if you're going to get them you're going to get them. Sorry to disappoint any of you ladies! Oh and for those that don't know you can get shrink marks after delivering baby to! This I did not know I went to 40+3 with not a single stretchy only to have 3 teeny tiny ones (like maybe half a cm in length) pop up a MONTH after having my son. I was so peed off! I did loose an additional 13 pounds after having my son to though so a totally of 35 pounds.

I'm peeing lots lately but that could be from the ivf and the fact that my ovaries are the size of baseballs at the moment. If its fades away then I'll know for sure and if it stays I'm not going to be happy lol, I was sleeping through the night at 40 weeks with my son and not having to pee.

My skin is also gorgeous but my hair is not as nice as it was, boobs a little sore but nothing crazy. So far my symptoms are more the same as the ones I had when pregnant with my girl.

Oh I know stretch marks are genetic which is why I said I know it doesn't do miracles. I just figured it couldn't hurt any. I do have a few small shrink marks from losing weight very fast years ago. I don't like them but theres nothing I can do. They are so faded though.

Havent been to the DR yet, in fact just got an BFP 2 days ago, 2 FRER and 3 wondfo.. All 5 were light but I am counting this as a yes I am pregnant.. I know things can happen this early on but... my calculation (online due date plug and chug things) My due date will be March the 30th... Look forward to getting to know you guys!!:thumbup:

Congrats and welcome! :hi:

Bio oil will help with the appearance of any :)

I"m peeing a ton to but I think it's more so because of the IVF and my large ovaries. No signs of ohss this time though so hopefully they'll shrink down lots, I can't fit into my pants right now and unless I get smaller soon I'm going to need maternity clothes or bigger pants and I refuse to go into mat stuff this early, especially since I'm not telling anyone, those will give it away for sure. I look like I'm 14 weeks or more pregnant which means I just look chubby but still!

I havent gone to a dr yet only a free clinic but as of now my due date is march 20th

MrsC!! I remember you from some of the assisted conception groups! I'm not too far behind you! I had my IUI on 7/7 and my first beta yesterday was 214, I go back on monday to check for doubling. So glad to see you here! Congrats everyone!

Bio oil will help with the appearance of any :)

I"m peeing a ton to but I think it's more so because of the IVF and my large ovaries. No signs of ohss this time though so hopefully they'll shrink down lots, I can't fit into my pants right now and unless I get smaller soon I'm going to need maternity clothes or bigger pants and I refuse to go into mat stuff this early, especially since I'm not telling anyone, those will give it away for sure. I look like I'm 14 weeks or more pregnant which means I just look chubby but still!

I know exactly how you feel about peeing all the time. I have a very small bladder so it was like that before I got pregnant anyways. :dohh:

I havent gone to a dr yet only a free clinic but as of now my due date is march 20th

Congrats!

MrsC!! I remember you from some of the assisted conception groups! I'm not too far behind you! I had my IUI on 7/7 and my first beta yesterday was 214, I go back on monday to check for doubling. So glad to see you here! Congrats everyone!

Fisher! I'm so excited for you!! I did have many IUI along with you in the unmedicated section. All this time was sure worth it though. Congrats to you! Do you know what your EDD would be?

I don't usually pee lots though so it really bothers me! I don't think it's as bad as my last cycle though when I had ohss. I am very happy to not be showing any signs of ohss this time. I think my bloat went down little this morning to, fingers crossed ovaries are shrinking.

I'm glad things are getting a little better. I've heard ohss can be a very painful thing so I'm glad you don't have it.

Based on IUI on 7/7 as 'conception date' it looks like EDD is 3/30/13. If my beta doubles Monday I get my first ultrasound at 6weeks so I'd know better then but it will be close to the end of March.

That is so exciting! Your numbers will double so no worries there. :happydance:

It is still sinking in.. I mean we were trying so it shouldnt be any surprise, but I just had to go get a digital pregnancy test and see the word PREGNANT before i can really let it sink in good.... Plus today is when AF is due so I guess I wanted reassurance that she wasnt going to be around for a while..

It is still sinking in.. I mean we were trying so it shouldnt be any surprise, but I just had to go get a digital pregnancy test and see the word PREGNANT before i can really let it sink in good.... Plus today is when AF is due so I guess I wanted reassurance that she wasnt going to be around for a while..

I felt the same way on the day af was due. Seeing the word pregnant is always a wonderful thing. :)

hey girls! My son returned from Grandma and grandpa's today. I cannot tell you how good it is to have him home.. My MIL is a piece of work. I sent clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste and his favorite blanket and stuffed animal with him. His clothes weren't touched and neither was his toothbrush. She pretended he was her doll and dressed him in stupid outfits all weekend and sent him home in a one peice sailor suit. (no offense to anyone who dresses their boys in these, just not my style at all) He normally wears T-shirts and mesh shorts and looks like a BOY, not a baby in a magazine. He is rough and tumble.. I dont know why it bothers me so much. She also dressed him in PJ's that didnt have feet in them and they keep their house at 60 degrees at night! I asked her to please put him in the feety PJ's I packed the second night or at least put socks on him so his feet didnt get cold and she replied with a very rude "he will be just fine." UGGGGHHH!

In other news, Im feeling great-no symptoms lately. I find if I eat first thing in the morning, I'm usually ok. And I have to be the one driving or I get a bit car sick. Other than that, I'm feeling great! i hope the MS stays away and doesn't sneak up next week! Cant wait till Friday! I get to see my jellybean!!

That would bug me to runner girl, my son is the same, 100% rough boy, he wears tshirts and shorts and or jeans if anyone put him in a sailor suit I'd burn it. Not my style at all either.

Flipflop for the love of god have you tested yet? :rofl:

onemore: seeing those words is awesome! I have to more digis lefts, was debating doing one tomorrow to see if I could get my 3+ but thinking I should wait till tuesday at least, but then again I have a second so if I don't see 3+ I always have another.... hrm. My ic's are nice and dark like the control line now.

youre still testing, lol! and yeah flip, what the flip??? wheres the test piccy? How funny that you say you would burn the sailor suit, I jokingly said that in my journal! :haha:

I'm still testing just an ic in the morning, I had a bit of pink spotting at 12dpo so it freaked me out. I do have 2 digis left and they'll expire before I get to use them again if all goes well plus I want to see the 3+ then I'll stop peeing on sticks :)

My son is in bed singing "pee pee pee pee pee pee" over and over again lol.

He'll be 2 august 9th :) We're potty training right now but he says that so that I let him out of bed :rofl: He's in underwear during the day and a diaper at night since he still has the odd pee or two at night.

Hey ladies,

Anyone still charting bbt on FF after a BFP. Today I got a huge dip and was wondering if I should be continuing at all and stressing about it. Thought I'd chart till I see the heartbeat scan on the 30th. What say, ladies?

Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join you both as I got my BFP on Saturday and just been to the Doc's who thinks my due date is 23rd March. I'm not sure as I ovulate late so think I might actually be a beginning of April baby!

I was also worried about the cramping, I get it on and off along with tiredness and mild nausea.

I get the 5am early waking up, feeling starving and a bit queasy too! Glad it's all normal.

Still a little in shock about it actually, but DH and I are extatic!

Of course am now worrying about the next 12 weeks! Worrying all through ttc and pregnancy! Will it ever end?!

Are either of your getting an early scan done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->