Due on or around March 24th?

Kelly~ Sorry you are feeling barfy.

Globj~ Welcome and congrats! :hi:

Meh, I said I'd love it when I did feel that way but I also said I would complain to hahahahaha. Though I'd rather have barfyness to complain about then none at all.

lol:haha: at both if you... dont wish for it, silly girls! The only time I get sick lately is in the car as a passenger. If Im driving, I'm fine, if not, I get nauseous really quickly.. 6 weeks friday and the bump/bloat is getting bigger!!

where the heck is Flip???

:haha: I know I know! I wish for it and then I'll curse it if I get it. After so long of trying I want other symptoms beside these sore boobies, some bloat, and being tired.

Speaking of the boobies... I need a new bra already! Do you think I should just buy one because they will soon grow more? I'm sure every person is different. I don't know what to do but I'm dying in what I have.

I was wondering about flip earlier today as well. Her tests were suppose to be in today.

I would buy a bigger sports bra for sure. My boobs grew a lot sooner last time and were super sore way early.. Im coming up on 6 weeks and (knock on wood) they havent really changed much yet this time around.. I know they will, but I hope they dont get AS big as they did last time. I was a small C to begin with and was at least an E by the time it was all over and my milk came in. NO LIE. that part was not fun for me. I nursed for 15 months and I think I can say I am comfortably between a C and a D now.. I LIVED in sports bras. they were by far the most comfortable and the easiest to nurse in for me.. to each their own though-- i personally hated nursing bras. Waste of money for me

I noticed this morning that I was popping out of my sports bra. I was already a D but like I said those aren't fitting well anymore. I think I will look into more sports bras and maybe find a cheap one normal one just to hold me over for a little while. I'm a little sad because I just bought nice new ones from victoria secret before I got my bfp. :dohh:

I just started a closed facebook group for those of us who want to share info there, but arent quite ready to announce yet on facebook. Its much easier to share pictures, sonos, and things like that on facebook than on here. It is a closed group, so no one will be able to read or see anything you post except members of the group. I named it "pizza party" so it had no obvious links to babies or being pregnant, lol.. Please let me know if you would like to join by sending me a message on here with your name and Ill add you!!

I'll join but you won't be able to find me can I find the group by looking for pizza party? lol.

My boobs went from a 32C to a 34F with my first pregnancy, with my second they didn't get bigger till second tri and even then only by a cup or two no where near as big the first time. I liked my nursing bras but also loved my nursing sports bra. This time around I don't think I'll fit into my 34F bras so might be able to actually buy some cheap ones. I plan on nursing for 2 years though. As of now with this pregnancy my breasts are fuller but still fitting into my B cup bras, after I finished nursing my son I'd lost os much weight some of my boob went to :(

yessssss! search for our group! glad to hear its possible they dont get as big secong time round!!

A bunch of pizza party groups come up lol anything else I can go by?

oh no... ummm can you see who started the group? let me go search and see.. it has a teddy bear icon next to the title....

Hey ladies, I'm still around, waiting for the stupid tests to arrive still :wacko: That's what I get for buying the cheapies, they take forever to arrive!! I'm still having strong pregnancy symptoms, so it must be true, just waiting for confirmation. I've also got a bit of a bloat going on, it makes me smile when I see it in the mirror :winkwink:

Woo hoo! Appleseed today! :) boobs are bigger and sore, but not too bad.. I think I'm sleeping a bit better too which is great, no nausea or anything which is good, although I'm still cramping... No blood or anything and ended up Googleing it last night, which initially seemed like a great idea until it scared me, but then I found loads of people saying its totally normal and it's just your uterus stretching - phew!! Must stop being neurotic!

Also ended up telling my parents yesterday, as they announced the day before that they were planning this trip-of-a-lifetime trip for the beginning of April next year - noo!! I wanted them to at least make an informed decision about it. They were both really pleased which was lovely :)

Exciting! DH has got his head around it now and is being really sweet.. So all is good!

Hope all is well with you ladies? Have been enjoying keeping an eye on your posts in the background!

Does someone have a list of things we are not supposed to eat/drink? I had a milkshakes from McDs over the weekend and have now been informed I am not meant to touch those until after 12 weeks :wacko:

I know you are not meant to have anything unpasteurised, no raw meat/fish, and no food from deli counters. And of course no alcohol

Anything else? there is talk of no peanuts but from what I have read, further studies say only avoid peanuts if you have allergies

Does someone have a list of things we are not supposed to eat/drink? I had a milkshakes from McDs over the weekend and have now been informed I am not meant to touch those until after 12 weeks :wacko:

I know you are not meant to have anything unpasteurised, no raw meat/fish, and no food from deli counters. And of course no alcohol

Anything else? there is talk of no peanuts but from what I have read, further studies say only avoid peanuts if you have allergies

I had a Mc Flurry from there on Sunday. Talking of foods can I eat salami if it's cooked on a pizza?

You can eat salami so long as it has been well heated. Soft serve ice cream is a no-no due to listeria :(

MummyPony, Wanna Bump, Mrs Bump, Mrs C

I am totally living the fear right now. Like I mentioned my spotting became pink bleeding and today its a full-on AF type bright red. My betas have come back to be 22840...is this good? Have no idea! Rushed for an emergency early u/s and found a subchorionic bleeding...they see the yolk sac but too early to get a heartbeat....basically complete bed rest for a week and a repeat u/s then.
This is so traumatic...God, sometimes I ask myself why I took so long to want to have babies :dohh:...waited till 35 for the first one and now will be 40 when I deliver this one. I hope I do!! :wacko:

RunnerGirl,
So wanna join the FB group but will wait till I get over these complications in a week or so....hopefully!! :cry:

So off not into the cozy bed...:sleep:

runnergrl~ I would but I don't really have a Facebook. I mean I do but I share one with my hubby but I don't do much on there.

flip~ I'm glad you are still around. I can't wait for you to test!

InChristAlone~ Yay for appleseed! Cramping is totally normal. Thats great news that you announced. I told family right away and it was wonderful.

rmsh~ I think a good search would help with the ok's and not ok's to eat. I haven't looked into it but I also don't do much ice-cream or anything that I have heard about. I guess I should do that today.

Sunflower~ :hugs: Im so sorry you are having such a rough time. That does sound scary but I hope you are ok. Your beta sounds great so try not to worry there. Did you have a beta anytime before that one? Get some good rest, keep those feet up, and try as best as you can to not stress. I know thats probably hard right now. I'm thinking of you and hoping everything is ok. Fx for your next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->