Due on or around March 24th?

We have decided to wait a while before we tell anyone, but I cannot wait to see the reaction from people when we tell them we are pregnant again. It's going to be hysterical! I'm trying to come up with fun ways to tell people. I wonder how long I can hide the pregnancy. I'd love to shock people with "oh yeah, by the way I'm 20 weeks pregnant". Since I just had a baby five months ago I'm pretty sure my body is going to remember pretty easily how to expand so i don't think we'll be able to keep it quiet that long.

^ ditto I think my uterus will expand very fast this time. Like Memory "foam" lol.

Flipflop, you test yet?

How is everyone today? I am waiting for the midwife to contact for our first appointment, and it's so frustrating! It still feels slightly unreal, except for my boobies needing a metal bra to stop them being nudged by anyone because they are so heavy an sore! And the occasional bout of nausea... I'm considering buying another digital test just to see that 3+ sign and know everything is growing as it should...

Hi eternalwait. I did a digi to see the 3+ yesterday. I guess it's the only reassurance you can get at this stage. Was advised not to even try and book an appt yet as they wouldnt see me until 10th August at the earliest. 10th is the day before my wedding, so it'll have to be 20th, when I get back from honeymoon. They didn't seem too concerned about me waiting until 10 weeks to see someone, so I guess it's ok to wait.

Mummypony, I'm so sorry abou the news about the medication. I'm guessing it's just an increased risk though so chances are bean will still be ok. Still I can understand why youre angry having specifically asked.

I didn't get an appointment til Sept 6th! That is the earliest a midwife will see me

Kelly9, MummyPony,

Its a sub chorionic hematoma after all. Am on semi rest and am trying to see if it helps in healing the bleed. Will know if its still there on the 30th after the u/s.

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Enjoy!!

Hey ladies, just checking in! I've been feeling really good, mostly hungry all the time. Yesterday I was wondering if I was every going to start getting bad MS since I really haven't had it. Well.... MS woke me up in full force at 5:30 a.m. the nausea lasted for a good hour. :sick: I was scared to move because I thought I was going to get sick all over the bed. (sorry tmi). Other than that, I'm good. LOL :thumbup:
I can't wait for tuesday's u/s. It's all I keep thinking about.

As far as telling anyone: we told my mom and dad and DH's mom. They are beyond excited! DH has severe foot in mouth syndrome and he spilled the beans to three of his closest friends. We are holding off from telling anyone else for as long as we can. I am a teacher, and I fell prego right after we started summer break, so my coworkers will find out in September when I walk in to work with a little belly. I think that will be a cute surprise!:winkwink:

Lastly, I think I will post this separately but....I woke up this morning with a little pain on my side, It felt like when I get ovulation pain and I checked my calendar and I would of been ovulating today! OMG is that normal?

(sorry for the long post)

Blergh, serious MS today, threw up for the first time!!! :(

Morning ladies! How is everyone feeling? I've been hit hard by the extreme fatigue bus!! Man-I can hardly walk from room without sitting down an taking a break. I was folding my sons laundry and he followed me in his room to put it away and I had to lay down on one if his blankets on the floor!! I just put him down for a nap....so I can take one!! Lol!

Hey ladies, just got my midwife appointment through- 13th august, then they will arrange scan from there...

HappyFishie, I am a teacher too. When do you plan on telling your headteacher? I really wanna wait as long as possible!

Hey ladies, just got my midwife appointment through- 13th august, then they will arrange scan from there...

HappyFishie, I am a teacher too. When do you plan on telling your headteacher? I really wanna wait as long as possible!

I feel like I will be showing by the time school starts in early September, so I will most likely tell the principal as soon as I see a good chance within the first week. If my calculations are correct, I'll be 12 weeks. Do you teach little ones or older children? I teach 5 year olds, but thankfully I have an aide that will help me with the physically demanding parts.

Hi ladies, i have just found out im pregnant! Im very nervous that sonething will go wrong so ive come on here for some moral support!! My doc told me today im due 2nd April. Xxx

Mrs_Bump~ Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Sunflower~ I hope everything is ok and all is well at the scan on the 30th.

HappyFishie~ Sorry to hear about the horrible ms. Not much longer until your scan!

HopefulPony~ Sorry to hear about your ms as well.

runnergrl~ I'm with you on the feeling tired part. I feel like I could take a nap anywhere.

kt1988~ Congrats and welcome! :hi:

AFM~ I'm doing ok for the most part. No ms or anything like that. I'm just very moody. It's pretty extreme and I don't know what to do or how to handle it. Is anyone else feeling like this or am I just going crazy?

kt congrats!

sunflower SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I was thinking it could be that when you were writing about it. Take it easy and try not to worry as much now K?

I had 2 days of ms then I was mostly good and now today I am in a lot of pain, thinking OHSS possibly and or my gallbladder. Having a scan tomorrow now and will get my beta from today tomorrow as well. Just hoping I wake up feeling better.

No idea hopefully her tests have come in already!

hmmm, i thought they were supposed to come in last week

as of last time she posted a few days back they still weren't in.

I feel like I will be showing by the time school starts in early September, so I will most likely tell the principal as soon as I see a good chance within the first week. If my calculations are correct, I'll be 12 weeks. Do you teach little ones or older children? I teach 5 year olds, but thankfully I have an aide that will help me with the physically demanding parts.

I teach older students, which means I will be going 2 months before the exams :/ but they will just have to deal with it- I have waited so ling for this to finally happen! I am thinking of telling them after the October half term as long as I'm not showing too much- think I'll be lucky because I'm quite big- lost 18lbs in the 5 weeks before finding out, and still have more to lose as soon as our lil one arrives as I will only have 4 months until our wedding!

The latest you can tell them is at 25 weeks isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->