Due on or around March 24th?

OMG soooo much has changed sence I had my last baby... She turned 5 in Feb.. Now they do early ultrasounds (never got one before week 20) Which they stick up my girlie... NOT looking forward to that!! CAN'T have a deli ham cold... ugh I don't like warm deli meat, that just seems weird... What else should I know about before I do something else that they changed the rules about?!?!?! BOOO no softserve, so that means no sonic ice cream huh??? What about a java chiller....oh I love them...Can I still have a frappe from McDonalds???

If its a secret group it won't even show up on searches, you have to be invited :) please request me runnergrl I have sent you my details :)

Sunflower - oh I am so hoping everything is ok, try not to stress and take it easy, everything crossed for you xxxx

We have our first GP appointment tomorrow and unless they offer us an early scan we will pay for a private one

hiya I'm due march 27th after trying for our first for 25 months.

sunflower, there's a good chance with that kind of bleed that it's just the hematoma bleeding and baby is fine, your beta is nice and high so fingers crossed. Will they do a repeat beta?

Welcome littlesteph, it took us 18 months to conceive our son naturally. Wasn't so patient the second and third time around.

I've woken up today with a stinking cold :( :( any suggestions for how to make myself feel better? I took 2 paracetamol this morning but am pretty sure I can't take any of the other cold & flu stuff..... help!!

If its a secret group it won't even show up on searches, you have to be invited :) please request me runnergrl I have sent you my details :)

Sunflower - oh I am so hoping everything is ok, try not to stress and take it easy, everything crossed for you xxxx

We have our first GP appointment tomorrow and unless they offer us an early scan we will pay for a private one

I hope the appointment goes well today. I look forward to hearing about it.

hiya I'm due march 27th after trying for our first for 25 months.

If I truly am pregnant ill be due march 28 :))))

We are due March 26, can I join you?

Welcome and congrats ladies! :hi:

I've woken up today with a stinking cold :( :( any suggestions for how to make myself feel better? I took 2 paracetamol this morning but am pretty sure I can't take any of the other cold & flu stuff..... help!!

Sorry you have a cold. :( Maybe give your dr a call and just ask if you can do anything about it.

How is everyone doing today?

Hello! So at our first appointment today the GP advised tht the antidepressants my wife is on can cause a higher risk of congenital heart disease. I'm so upset as the doctor we saw when TTC said they were fine! We are going to wean her off them but as the hert is now beating the damage could already be done and it takes 6-8 weeks to come off them! We have to go back tomorrow to discuss coming off the medication.

seems pretty quiet in here today! I dont have anything to report. Was up half the night because we are keeping our friend's dog since they are on vacation and I know we will need them to return the favor sometime. Well our dog and this one were up most of the night barking (sorry neighbors!) so I got a terrible nights sleep! surprisingly I feel really great today! Hope all of you are well!

No ms today so far! Yay a break from 2 days of barfy :) We'll see how long it lasts.

It does seem a little quiet in here.

Mummy~ Sorry to hear that the other dr said the meds would be fine when really they aren't. I'm sure everything will be ok and get worked out. I hope tomorrow goes well.

runnergrl~ Sorry to hear of your lack of sleep. I'm glad you are feeling good though. I also didn't sleep well. I couldn't for the life of me get to sleep and then once I did I woke up every two hours. Very off the wall dreams as well! :wacko:

Crystal S~ Congrats and welcome! :hi:

Kelly~ Yay for no ms. :)

the only pieople we told was parents until the 12 week mark dont wanna jinx anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->