Due on or around March 24th?

:growlmad: This is the last time I purchase something from a random company because it's been over a week now and the tests still haven't arrived!! I assumed they would get here by the beginning of this week considering the fact that I'm on the west coast, just like the company's headquarters. But, no, they are slower than I ever could have possibly imagined, so I've decided that if they are not in my mailbox today (haven't checked yet) then I'll just go buy a box from the drug store. I was putting it off because I had already bought them from that website, but this is just ridiculous. My fiance is anxious to know for certain, I'd like to know, too, although I'm already 99% certain. That is my update with the annoying test situation, how is everyone else doing today?

Anyone else feeling extra hungry lately? A few days ago I started feeling ravenous throughout the day, which is surprising to me since it's so early on (I remember experiencing this starting in the 2nd tri with dd).

I can't believe you still haven't gotten the tests! :mail: Go check! If you still haven't gotten AF I would say it is safe to assume you are pregnant. It would still be a good idea to test. If you don't mind me asking... where did you order tests from? I order the cheap ones off amazon and before I had Prime they were in my mail box within the week.

Good luck!

How are you other ladies doing?

Sunflower, are you still resting?

fisher, how are you doing?

I ordered them from here: https://www.accuratepregnancytests.com/home_pregnancy_tests.html Lesson learned :dohh: By the way, I didn't know there's a mail smiley, how cute is that?! :winkwink:

I've always thought that was a cute one. :winkwink: I would complain if I were you. That is horrible. Its been so long since you ordered them. Do you have a dollar tree by you? Walmart has .88 tests! I already gave all my tests away or I would send you one.

flipflop please go buy one for me?????? I wanna know :rofl: which sounds ridiculous! But I do.

No scan today it's on monday now.

Going to seattle tomorrow so that will pass the day nicely.

hiiii im due 23rd march with our 1st :)

Hi everybody, Just wondering if anybody had any mild pains around 4 weeks pregnant. Im having little pains now and again in the same spot on my left side in my lower abdomen. I guess im worried about ectopic but surely thats really painful??!!

just popping to say hi!! im actually due around the 13th, but was 10days late with my first so may end up staying with you girlies lol =) good luck in all your pregnancies ladies xxx

Hi everybody, Just wondering if anybody had any mild pains around 4 weeks pregnant. Im having little pains now and again in the same spot on my left side in my lower abdomen. I guess im worried about ectopic but surely thats really painful??!!

Is the pain like cramping? I had cramping and still do every once in a while. Not as bad as I did around the 4 week mark though.

just popping to say hi!! im actually due around the 13th, but was 10days late with my first so may end up staying with you girlies lol =) good luck in all your pregnancies ladies xxx

Congrats and welcome! :hi:

Cramping type pains are normal as long as they are not severe. DW has had them the last two weeks mostly on the right side and everything is fine. If they are severe or accompanied by blood then call your doctor. More than likely you have nothing to worry about.

I feel like I can't win at the moment... When I have soreness, cramps, fatigue and nausea, I complain because it's horrible but then when the symptoms die down a bit, I worry myself silly that something is wrong! Just want my scan so I can see everything is okay!

Wife has sickness so bad! It's lasting all day and she can barely eat :(

I have had no MS at all, realy hope my little sweetpea is still growing in there!

How are you other ladies doing?

Sunflower, are you still resting?

Hey MrsC,

Thanks for asking!
Am not testing anymore. Did test at around 5wk +2 when I was bleeding like a pig. But the test was quite positive and the betas were great too. The ultrasound showed a hematoma which should heal with rest hopefully. Had given myself a semi bed rest for this whole week and now have the u/s tomorrow at 6wk +2 to see the heartbeat and how the hematoma has behaved.
Just started MS....and am not liking it at all. :nope:

oops...sorry MrsC...you were asking about resting!! ok, can't blame this goof up on pregnancy :dohh:

I have had no MS at all, realy hope my little sweetpea is still growing in there!

Me too. I've got nothing.I'm 5+1, Intermittently sore bbs. That's it. I have another 1.5 weeks til my scan so I hope everything is okay.

Is the pain like cramping? I had cramping and still do every once in a while. Not as bad as I did around the 4 week mark though.

Congrats and welcome! :hi:

Thanks, im just getting twinges and mild gassy type pains (tmi) i had them this morning again but nothing since. Im sure its nothing to worry about bcoz they come and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->