Due on or around March 24th?

I'm on 200mg of endometrin vaginally so 100 twice a day

I saw my little beannnnn!!!!!! I heard the little heartbeattttttt!!!!! I was incredibly nervous but it was wonderful. The scan put me at 6wks5days. I go back in two weeks for another scan. The doctor said he just wants to see the progress but that everything looked good. I didn't have time to get emotional, I was just staring at the screen like a crazy person. lol Has anyone seen ur beans yet?

:happydance: That is amazing news!!

I haven't officially gotten to see ours yet. Had an emergency scan on the 21st but I wasn't allowed to look. :shrug: We will officially get to see ours on Friday at the fertility clinic! I'm so excited.

I haven't officially gotten to see ours yet. Had an emergency scan on the 21st but I wasn't allowed to look. :shrug: We will officially get to see ours on Friday at the fertility clinic! I'm so excited.

Yay! Friday is just around the corner!

I just got a glimpse at 5+4 but was just the yoke sac, next scan in 10 days.... time is going to slow!

Yay! Friday is just around the corner!

I know I can't wait! Did you have to ask to hear the heartbeat or did they just see if they could?

Ive never got to hear it but they point it out and are like do you see that pulsing/flickering, thats the HB.

I just got a glimpse at 5+4 but was just the yoke sac, next scan in 10 days.... time is going to slow!

I know it felt like a long time for me too. I just tried to keep my mind off the wait by not counting the days. lol

I know it felt like a long time for me too. I just tried to keep my mind off the wait by not counting the days. lol

Ahh you guys, I'm jealous!! Don't even know when we will get to see ours...12 weeks plus I reckon! Enjoying living vicariously through you! :) did you get any pictures?

Hmmm... I might have to ask if they will try. I'll admit that I bought a doppler. Actually hubby bought it before we even got our bfp. It is called fetalbeats and it hooks into the phone so that the heartbeat can be recorded. I can't find anyone on here who has tried it. He found it and was very excited about it so we got it.

That's do exciting!!! I hope to see my baby next Wednesday, aug 8th, if all is still well!

I didn't have to ask, the doctor just turned on the microphone or whatever it's called. lol I'll try to post some pics.

ok here's my little sweetpea. I know it looks like a blur.... LOL You might not even see much but here it is.....
july31.jpg

Hello......just read threw this whole form and would like to join......i go for my first scan tomorrow....have not seen my ob yet nor have i had bloods done.....but i have done 3digis and 4 frer
My firdt digi was 1-2 and my third yesterday was 3+.......cant wait for my scan at noon tomorrow.....my edd so far is March 25

Welcome and congrats boxxey :hi: Good luck tomorrow! I hope all goes well and you get to see your LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->