Due on or around March 24th?

Hi everybody, Just wondering if anybody had any mild pains around 4 weeks pregnant. Im having little pains now and again in the same spot on my left side in my lower abdomen. I guess im worried about ectopic but surely thats really painful??!!

Cramping type pains are normal as long as they are not severe. DW has had them the last two weeks mostly on the right side and everything is fine. If they are severe or accompanied by blood then call your doctor. More than likely you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for your reply :) there is no blood at all thankfully, the pains are very mild just wondered if they were normal.

I'm trucking along, some symptoms, the worst is the gas/ms. Or I think it's ms anyway can't tell for sure I just feel exhausted and off most the time.

Scan tomorrow.

I'm trucking along, some symptoms, the worst is the gas/ms. Or I think it's ms anyway can't tell for sure I just feel exhausted and off most the time.

Scan tomorrow.

You are right, this MS business is really exhausting.
But why are you going in for such an early scan...at 5wk +3? I had to get one done last week at 5wk +2 because of my bleeding but we can't see a thing except a sac...its not too encouraging. Try to get one done only after 6wks if you can. Am going in today for my 6wk +2 scan to see the heartbeat and the hematoma.
Such an early scan is not a good idea at all...pls. ask your doc if you really need one. It really stresses you out to see nothing and then all the negative thoughts start snowballing...:shrug:
Just my opinion though.

Sunflower~ I believe she is going in for a scan because she was in pain the other day.

I hope everyone is doing well. I don't really have much going on just some bloating. I have my scan with the fertility clinic on Friday. I can't wait!

I'm having a scan cause I'm having a lot of pain from gallbladder issues and they always check on baby when doing other u/s. I know all I'll likely see is a sac and yoke thingy. I'm 5+4 tomorrow but possibly measuring 5+6, so thats all I'm expecting, had lots of early early scans last time to due to extreme OHSS and thats all I saw. I won't get upset, I just hope there's a sac.

I'm having a scan cause I'm having a lot of pain from gallbladder issues and they always check on baby when doing other u/s. I know all I'll likely see is a sac and yoke thingy. I'm 5+4 tomorrow but possibly measuring 5+6, so thats all I'm expecting, had lots of early early scans last time to due to extreme OHSS and thats all I saw. I won't get upset, I just hope there's a sac.

Good luck with your scan Kelly!

Wish you all the best with your scan and hope your pain resolves soon! :thumbup:

Had my repeat bloodwork done this morning. They are putting a rush on it do I should have the results by this afternoon. I know I'm not supposed to worry, I just can't help it. I stopped and got more tests on my way home, I haven't tested in several weeks. I just want to make sure the line isn't getting lighter. Well immediately as the urine was crossing over the test window, the 'pregnant' line appeared. It does make me feel a little better. I will have some more reassurance when I get my awesome numbers back, and even better when I have my follow up ultrasound on aug 8th. Please keep praying for my wee little babe! Thanks girls!

runnergrl seeing just a yoke sac in the 5th week is perfectly on track, I don't like that they freaked you all out. I just had my scan and I'm 5+4 and they saw a gestation and yoke sac and were very happy with it. I was measuring bigger at 6+2 but thats cause of my recent pregnancies, my uterus is large, it was with my last pregnancy to. The most i could be is 5+6 and they said not seeing a HB was PERFECTLY NORMAL at this point. I'm just trying to reassure you and hope you don't worry as much. We're all still praying and hoping of course but I truly believe you'll have a good outcome.

So my scan went well as you know, my beta levels at 21dpo were 6789 they're doubling every 36 hours which is fantastic.

ok heres my update... Kelly9, please tell me these things are ok.. my doctor has me even more worried now. My HSG levels friday were at 21,000 (26dpo) and today they were at 30,000 (28dpo) so going up, yes, but not doubling. My progesterone level is at 10.5.. I have no idea what that means, but its low enough that she is prescribing a progesterone suppliment for me and she said if I have heavy bleeding to give her a call.. almost as if she is expecting it?? I dont know what to think.. I wasnt all THAT worried, but now I am...

low progesterone isn't a huge deal because they caught it so try not to worry about that. Your levels should be doubling but maybe the lower progesterone was affecting it? I don't know if there is a link between that, will they be retesting the beta level? The level at 26dpo sounds perfect in my opinion, do you know how many hours where in-between both blood tests? What did they say re the viability of the pregnancy when they told you the levels?

eternal: I am not sure about what the latest is.
runnergrl: I hope everything is ok. When do you go back to the Dr.? Do you have to get more bloodwork in 48 hrs?

As for me, I have my scan tomorrow. I am feeling a combination of nerves and excitment at the same time. I feel like I have waited an eternity for this day. I will update tomorrow. Wish me luck!

low progesterone isn't a huge deal because they caught it so try not to worry about that. Your levels should be doubling but maybe the lower progesterone was affecting it? I don't know if there is a link between that, will they be retesting the beta level? The level at 26dpo sounds perfect in my opinion, do you know how many hours where in-between both blood tests? What did they say re the viability of the pregnancy when they told you the levels?

she said my numbers on Friday looked great, but was a little concerned about the level not doubling.. she said the outcome is still 'unknown' but that progesterone may help.. thats really all she said about HCG. she said she likes to see progesterone levels above 12 at this point, hence putting me on the supplement. she really wants to do another ultrasound on Friday, but I will be out of state visiting my sister so I cant go until a week from Wednesday... It sounded as if she thought I might start bleeding soon, but I could have just as easily been reading into things...

Here I just found this, I think it will help :) For this reason, hCG levels that aren't doubling on the expected schedule can naturally be a source of worry and anxiety -- especially if the reason your doctor ordered hCG blood tests is concern about miscarriage. But do keep in mind that if you're more than six weeks pregnant, hCG results may not be the best judge of whether your pregnancy is viable. As pregnancy progresses, it's normal for hCG levels to take longer to double. When the rate slows varies, but by six to seven weeks, if your pregnancy is viable your baby should have a visible heartbeat on ultrasound.

You're around 6 weeks or just over so this could very well be it! Try to hang in till your next scan!

You very well could have your levels dropping off now, you're right in that time frame :)

thank you for this. I didnt not know that. But I'm not worried about HCG, Im worried about progesterone. I hope the supplement helps!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it will! I know lots of ladies that took it and had greta results. DO you go back in for more testing soon? I'm on progesterone but thats cause I did IVF.

I'm sure it will! I know lots of ladies that took it and had greta results. DO you go back in for more testing soon? I'm on progesterone but thats cause I did IVF.

what kind do you take? my next follow up is the ultrasound on Aug 8. no more bloodwork is necessary if they dont find a heartbeat and/or baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->