Due on or around March 24th?

I have my first appointment in 12 days, and my scan will be booked from there, so probably won't get a scan until week 12 :cry: would be nice to have one sooner... Nausea is really building now, everyday I wake up more dizzy and feeling more sick :wacko:

Just updating:
My u/s went pretty well. Got to see the little pea with a strong heartbeat of 152...Yay!!:happydance:
The best news is that the hematoma is gone!! I don't know if the rest helped but am glad I did.
Now lets hope and pray it stays away!! Want a smoother ride now...can't take so much stress at my age...:haha:

So how is everyone else feeling today?

Woke up soooo dizzy and sick....im gkad i got diclectin early from the dr.....he called it in before he left for a week.....thank goodness.

hey ladies - may I please join:flower:

i found out on the 21 of July that we are pregnant with #1 we were ttc for 10 months...and finally got our BFP - 1st tym with the help of clomid:thumbup:

oh and my due date is March 28:kiss:

^ welcome thats my due date and a few others :)

Yay for scan, great news!

Where is flipflop.... she's killing me!!!!

Hi all

Great news SunflowerMama, so glad the scan went well.

Im still feeling good except for the tiredness. Im going to try and get a bit of exercise today to boost my energy. All I want to do is sleep though! I'm planning on going for a swim and it will either wipe me out or boost me up, here's hoping for the latter......now to try and get my big bloated tummy into a swimsuit!

Had my scan today.....seen the wee bean and the heartbeat

EternalWait~ The time will pass quickly. Sorry you have to wait so long.

Sunflower~ Yay for seeing your sweet pea! I'm glad everything is looking good and the hematoma is gone. I bet that was a big relief for you. No matter the age stress sucks. :winkwink:

boxxey~ I hope you start feeling better. Yay for seeing you little bean!

MummyWant2be~ Welcome and congrats! :hi:

Kinoley~ If we had a pool I would be in it every day! Enjoy yourself and the pool.

fisher~ good luck tomorrow!

:haha: I just want it to be tomorrow. The 10th will get here to fast for me.

Hey ladies. So exciting so many of you've had scans already. I agree the ms sucks. also the constant tiredness. It's very hard for me to get used to the idea that I need to take it easier than I have before. Booked first antenatal appointment for 21/8, so about 2 1/2 weeks, meaning I'll be 9 weeks when I see someone. I guess that from there they'll contact the hospital to book a scan. I'm lucky in that the hospital is only about a mile from my house. It it covers a huge area and is also very popular under the nhs choices system so I imagine that scan may take a while to book.

Hi Ladies:wave:

I have been reading your posts with great interest the past week and a half but have only just gotten around to creating a login today:blush:

I got my :bfp: on sunday 22/7 while hubby and I were holidaying with some friends, which was great timing.
I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today and we are on :cloud9: after trying for 22 months. And I think my EDD is 28th March 2013

I really hope you have room for one more :)

We have just been allocated out first midwife appointment and it's not until 27th September!!!!!! Wife will be about 15 weeks then! Is that normal?!

Welcome and congratulations bstar!!!

We have just been allocated out first midwife appointment and it's not until 27th September!!!!!! Wife will be about 15 weeks then! Is that normal?!

I've got mine at nearly 7 weeks (today). Won't she need a scan at 12 weeks???

I've got mine at nearly 7 weeks (today). Won't she need a scan at 12 weeks???

JenJen is right....she needs a scan between 12 and 13 weeks...called nuchal scan. Do call the midwife again and check please.
So how's she feeling now? MS better?

Our doctor said first scan and first midwife appointments are arranged seperately?

My first midwife appointment is Sept 6th. I will be 11.5 weeks then. I spoke with my doctor, and she said that is normal. they will book me for a scan then, which will occur between weeks 12 and 14. I would ring and ask them about when your dating scan should be, as it really should be earlier than 15 weeks

BTW, I got to see my ob/gyn yesterday at 6wks +3. She's happy the hematoma is gone and says she doesn't believe in rest at all...I should continue what I have been doing all along and have a fun ride with pea in tummy.
Next appointment for the nuchal transparency scan between 10th and 17th of Sept...between 12-13 week.
So am chilling now for a month and a half :coffee: and hoping all stays well.

Symptoms: feeling sick quite a bit but not getting sick
dry mouth and how much!!!!
serious bloating
I have put on 1/2kg in the last 4wks...since conception...isn't that quite a bit? With DD I didn't put on any weight till the fourth month!! Is it just the fluid? Pls. enlighten me!

Hi Ladies:wave:

I have been reading your posts with great interest the past week and a half but have only just gotten around to creating a login today:blush:

I got my :bfp: on sunday 22/7 while hubby and I were holidaying with some friends, which was great timing.
I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today and we are on :cloud9: after trying for 22 months. And I think my EDD is 28th March 2013

I really hope you have room for one more :)
I'm 5+5 today too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->