Due on or around March 24th?

Hi

I have a TMI problem :blush:! Yesterday and today I had a tiny bit of brown in my cm after a BM. It was really light and when I checked again it was gone. It was a little bit more today than yesterday. I've read up loads of stuff saying its pretty normal so I've calmed down. I have no cramps or pain or anything. My first check up is Monday week. Do I need to contact my doctor?

I had the same thing happen to me. It was very light brown mixed in cm and right after a bm. Doctor told me that it's normal. It was probably old blood that you pushed out after the BM. As long as it's not a lot and red because that would mean fresh blood. Just let your doc know on Monday. But for peace of mind, contact the doctor or ask the nurse.

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad its not unusual. I haven't had anymore and I still have all my symptoms so I'm feeling a lot better. I'm putting myself on bed rest for the weekend! :thumbup:

It went great!! Just as I suspected we are expecting twins!! :cloud9: We are both very excited and of course a little nervous. We got to hear the heartbeats. Baby a is measuring at 6w6d so a day ahead and baby b is on track at 6w5d!! Amazing day to say the least :).

It went great!! Just as I suspected we are expecting twins!! :cloud9: We are both very excited and of course a little nervous. We got to hear the heartbeats. Baby a is measuring at 6w6d so a day ahead and baby b is on track at 6w5d!! Amazing day to say the least :).

Oh congratulations that's amazing news. Twins how exciting, I get to find out how many we have on Tuesday x

Ahhh how exciting!! Congratulations!

Twins?!?! Super exciting! Congrats dear!!

What made you suspect twins?

Thanks ladies! :cloud9:

MummyPony~ I suspected twins because of my really high beta. That doesn't always mean anything though. I had 3 eggs release for the IUI because I was on clomid. I got a line early on hpts and the symptoms I was having so early on. Then 2 weeks ago I was in some major pain during the middle of the night and I ended up in the ER. They did many tests and also did a scan. They said that they believed they say two sacs. I had told them before the scan that I had a feeling there would be two. I just had a gut feeling and that part I don't know how to explain.

Thanks ladies! :cloud9:

MummyPony~ I suspected twins because of my really high beta. That doesn't always mean anything though. I had 3 eggs release for the IUI because I was on clomid. I got a line early on hpts and the symptoms I was having so early on. Then 2 weeks ago I was in some major pain during the middle of the night and I ended up in the ER. They did many tests and also did a scan. They said that they believed they say two sacs. I had told them before the scan that I had a feeling there would be two. I just had a gut feeling and that part I don't know how to explain.

Ah ok! So awesome for you :)

We're slightly thinking twins..we had artificial insemination so no fertility treatment at all but wife tested positive 9DPO and ever since insemination she has had so many pregnancy symptoms but really badly...round the clock sickness, extreme fatigue etc which makes us think multiples to explain the excess hormones...we have a scan Thursday at 7wks+5 when we'll find out :)

Good luck! My symptoms haven't been horrible so I guess it all depends on the person. I can't wait to hear about the scan.

Congratulations MrsC! Double the blessings for you! Its amazing that you really did know right from the start. Have you any hunches on the babies sex yet?

I had very high betas similar to MrsC only a little bit lower got a positive at 8dpo and have had good symptoms and it's just 1!

My ms started 3 days ago and hasn't left. Lots of dry heaving no vomiting yet though I think i'd feel better if I could actually puke. Ugh.

mummypony glad she's getting a bit of a break.

here is my pic from Aug 1st when i was 6 weeks and 2 days....seen the heartbeat flickering but the lady wouldnt tell me what it was

DSC_1236.jpg

TroubleExpect~ I will add the info to the front page. :thumbup:

Kinoley~ I don't have a feeling about that yet which makes me think one of each. I just hope they are both healthy the sex doesn't matter to me. I think one of each would be great though.

Mummy~ Yay for no sickness. I bet she was happy about that.

Kelly~ Fx the morning sickness isn't horrible for you.

boxxey~ Wonderful picture!

I forgot that I never added the scan picture. :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_1323_opt.jpg
    IMG_1323_opt.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 15
today has been horrible no relief even after supper. Its nearly midnight and I still feel like barfing, can't even get diclectin from the doc till tuesday cause monday is a holiday. Also pulled a muscle in my back tonight cleaning up after my sons mess so my back hurts. I feel like I'm falling apart these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->