Due on or around March 24th?

I've been snacking on salted pringles and tea biscuits today. It seems every hour I have to put something in my stomach to keep the nausea slightly at bay. I cannot stomach proper meals though, I just cannot do it

My nausea hasn't been too bad this week, much better than it has been. I found it hard to eat dinner last night though. I've been really tired and I've had a horrible headache on and off (mostly on) for the last 3 days. Taking Tylenol and its doing nothing. Funnily caffeine is helping so I've had a few cups of tea :) I have been cruising up until now do i cant complain.

Wow so many new updates!
MrsC: CONGRATS on the twins!!!!
KT: about the spotting, it did not last long at all. I think I had it two times to be exact.

As for me, I don't think I can feel any worse. I don't want to jinx myself for saying that, but I really have been feeling awful. The past three days have been filled with MS that follows me around the entire day. My appetite is gone, and I am an emotional wreck. I feel like I was feeling so good and then BAM these symptoms hit me like truck. I feel like when I wake up from a nap or sleep that I feel even more exhausted and achey.

I also feel like this baby is growing at the speed of light! LOL I feel bigger and bigger each day. Anyone else feel like your tummy is huge?

My tummy is HUGE! But I did IVF so I got some large ol' ovaries in there to.

My ms has been pretty good the last 2 days :) But I am soooooo tired I can't motivate myself to do anything.

ive been having really bad headaches this week and my ms has been rough. The zofran makes me sleepy and it only works for a few hours.. it says to take them every 4 to 6 hours but I've just been dealing with it. I think im having these banging headaches because I'm so constipated (tmi), i know ](*,)....is there anything I can do for feeling so full of SH*%. Im trying to go and nothing is moving.... what are you ladies doing to help with this? Please help:cry:

Going for blood tests today To check all is ok because wife's sickness is so bad :(

Yesterday was the first day I had ms and I was 6w2d. I felt sickly and queasy all day but didn't actually throw up. Eating rice crackers didn't seem to help but funnily enough after a chocolate (actually 2 whoops:blush:) and a cup of coffee at about 3.30pm I started to feel better. And didn't get anymore last night.

I was also soooo tired yesterday. I nearly fell asleep at my desk at work a few times. But I found after the coffee I felt better. I have been trying to cut out caffeine but I think I may have to just cut down, especially when I'm feeling so sleepy.

Thankfully I'm feeling better today and haven't had too much queasiness at all, thank goodness.

I'm also feeling huge HappyFishie. I actually had to get some maternity pants on the weekend to wear to work, because my pants were getting very uncomfortable and restrictive. I'm also thinking that it won't be long before I need to get a maternity or bigger bra soon.

Has anyone else has to buy new clothes or bras yet? Or is it just me and my swollen/bloaty belly?

I know exactly how you girls are feeling with all this ms. The past 3 days have been the worst for me. Today all I wanted to do was lay down.

HappyFishie~ I also feel like I'm getting bigger. My weekly pictures are proving it also. I will have to buy different pants soon. Also I need go bra shopping. I have officially gone up a cup size to the point of not hiding it anymore. I was waiting until it got bad and I'm there now.

electrcaldiva~ Have you tried any prune juice or anything like that? I know it may not sound good but it might help. I had the same problem in earlier weeks but that seems to have gone away for the most part now.

Mummypony~ I hope everything is ok. Let your wife know I'm thinking of her and hoping for the best. Being sick like that has got to be hard.

Bstar~ I have also cut down on the coffee. I'm now even drinking 1/2 caffeine from folgers. Its not bad at all. As for the bra question I answered that in my comment to HappyFishie. I worry how many times I will have to buy new ones though. I hate shopping for bras and when I used to buy them I would get nice ones. That seems pointless right now.

Thanks MrsC... I havent tried prune juice but im on my way to meijer right now to get some. Do you know how long it takes to work after consumption? I need to move like yesterday....Im pretty sure this is the culprit of my headaches...

MrsCmassive Congratulations on the twins...lovely scan :cloud9:

and seems like most ladies have been attacked by the MS :hugs: really sorry - i can't help but envy you all ...i know it's weird but i still have no MS...just abdominal pain not severe just twinges every now and then.. i just eat alot though:haha:

how is everyone esle holding up?

3 sleeps before my scan :happydance::happydance:

All bran worked for me but I was never pregnancy constipated, it worked for regular constipation though.

My ms has come back today :( Hopefully it yes easy on me.

I put on some of my maternity shorts from my first pregnancy yesterday mine were just to tight but they were way to big on me. Once my ovary ivf bloat goes down I should be able to stay out of mat clothes till about 17-18 weeks. I'm hoping anyway. It's hard to hide a pregnancy when you're wearing maternity pants.

We won't get blood test results until Thursday and we have early scan then too!
Poor wife has been sick 5times today already and kept no food down at all! :(
Doctor said she might have to ride it out, any ideas of how I can make her more comfortable at least?

Wow so many new updates!
MrsC: CONGRATS on the twins!!!!
KT: about the spotting, it did not last long at all. I think I had it two times to be exact.

As for me, I don't think I can feel any worse. I don't want to jinx myself for saying that, but I really have been feeling awful. The past three days have been filled with MS that follows me around the entire day. My appetite is gone, and I am an emotional wreck. I feel like I was feeling so good and then BAM these symptoms hit me like truck. I feel like when I wake up from a nap or sleep that I feel even more exhausted and achey.

I also feel like this baby is growing at the speed of light! LOL I feel bigger and bigger each day. Anyone else feel like your tummy is huge?

my tummy is huge almost all day except very first thing in the morning, i only have to eat a banana and...boom. i know its just bloat but it looks like a baby bump and i have to keep it covered!
im 7 weeks 2day and am definetley feeling my symptoms are gradually getting worse. i did ask for it though. i wanted to feel everything so i know its ok. struggling with fatigue...could really do with a week off to sleep

hi ladies,
im feeling pretty low ive been feeling viral and under the weather since saturday, runny nose, cough..fuzzy head and though ive been feeling better i still feel run down. my dh says i read too much and i have read that feeling like this can mean there could be something wrong????? after an mc last year im so scared for this bean and wishing time away to get to 12w!
:wacko:
im so so tired too which i know is a normal pg sign but i have to work a 40hour week and am struggling to say the least, and im aware that im a bit crap sometimes because of it, dont want my colleagues thinking im lazy as they dont know im pg yet!
just needed to vent...so glad you're all here. x

hi ladies,
im feeling pretty low ive been feeling viral and under the weather since saturday, runny nose, cough..fuzzy head and though ive been feeling better i still feel run down. my dh says i read too much and i have read that feeling like this can mean there could be something wrong????? after an mc last year im so scared for this bean and wishing time away to get to 12w!
im so so tired too which i know is a normal pg sign but i have to work a 40hour week and am struggling to say the least, and im aware that im a bit crap sometimes because of it, dont want my colleagues thinking im lazy as they dont know im pg yet!

Oh I'm so sorry you're feeling rubbish :( it does suck. I had a nasty cold a couple of weeks ago and found that keeping hydrated really helped.. it makes you feel better. As a last resort I did also take a couple of paracetamol a couple of times, I checked with my doctor and he said that paracetamol is safe during all stages of pregnancy.. and it did help me feel better. Have you tried that? Other thing for bunged up and fuzzy head is that I put some olbas oil (menthol) in hot water and steamed my face over it under a towel.. haven't done it for years, but desperate times! It really helped too - good luck!

As far as I've read, being ill (i.e. a cold) at this stage of pregnancy is relatively normal and not cause for concern... your immune system is on a go slow, purposefully so that it doesn't reject the embryo.. which is essentially alien to your body. So we're more susceptible to colds etc.

Look after yourself, both on the tiredness and overall health stakes - make sure you're getting as much sleep as you can, early nights! I know it's hard sometimes, but you've just got to get through these first few early weeks and then get ready for the second trimester glow! (she says optimistically!)

Hope you feel better soon, and venting is what we're here for :hugs:

hi ladies,

Oh I'm so sorry you're feeling rubbish :( it does suck. I had a nasty cold a couple of weeks ago and found that keeping hydrated really helped.. it makes you feel better. As a last resort I did also take a couple of paracetamol a couple of times, I checked with my doctor and he said that paracetamol is safe during all stages of pregnancy.. and it did help me feel better. Have you tried that? Other thing for bunged up and fuzzy head is that I put some olbas oil (menthol) in hot water and steamed my face over it under a towel.. haven't done it for years, but desperate times! It really helped too - good luck!

As far as I've read, being ill (i.e. a cold) at this stage of pregnancy is relatively normal and not cause for concern... your immune system is on a go slow, purposefully so that it doesn't reject the embryo.. which is essentially alien to your body. So we're more susceptible to colds etc.

Look after yourself, both on the tiredness and overall health stakes - make sure you're getting as much sleep as you can, early nights! I know it's hard sometimes, but you've just got to get through these first few early weeks and then get ready for the second trimester glow! (she says optimistically!)

thankyou for taking time to reply. i appreciate some peice of mind.

it looks like we have the same due date? march 25th? though you found out 10 days before me. the week before my 2 bfp's i got a bfn..hcg not high enough i guess.
thanks again for your positivity:flower:

hi ladies,

thankyou for taking time to reply. i appreciate some peice of mind.

it looks like we have the same due date? march 25th? though you found out 10 days before me. the week before my 2 bfp's i got a bfn..hcg not high enough i guess.
thanks again for your positivity:flower:

You're so welcome, sometimes it's just helpful to hear from someone else who can relate to how you're feeling! :hugs:

I'm due on 26th March, so really close! I felt like I got my BFP really late, so pleased to know I'm not the only one! My first BFP was so so feint, so I didn't think it was anything... then just did a digi on a hunch the next day and it was positive!

I'm also really looking forward to getting to 12w (as I'm sure everyone is!) as I hope I'll get a scan around then, looking forward to knowing everything is OK and being able to share our news with people!
x

I got a super early 8dpo bfp! Was shocked lol. So tired still!

Hey! Hope everyone is feeling as good as they can be?!

Sorry I disappeared but have been really ill with a viral infection. Diarrhoea every day for over a week but I still have a bloated stomach!

Just trying to cope with ms or all day nausea - I have sucked so many boiled sweets my mouth is sore. Any suggestions?

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hi and that my EDD is around 30th March.

Currently 6 weeks and feeling queasy with an upset stomach and tired, is this normal?!

Think I may just be hitting MS! It comes and goes but my stomach definitely feels very sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->