Due on or around March 24th?

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my EDD is March 24th. This is my first pregnancy so it's all still sinking in and I'll admit that I freak out a little bit when I think about all the changes that are to come. I had my first prenatal visit last Tuesday, which went well except for the fact that I got sick once while I was there (during the blood work of all things) and twice when I got home. :-( I'm supposed to have a sonogram and meet the lady that will be my actual doctor next time (this time was more of an educational visit with a nurse) on August 29th at 10w. Congrats and good luck to everyone!

Hi

I have a TMI problem :blush:! Yesterday and today I had a tiny bit of brown in my cm after a BM. It was really light and when I checked again it was gone. It was a little bit more today than yesterday. I've read up loads of stuff saying its pretty normal so I've calmed down. I have no cramps or pain or anything. My first check up is Monday week. Do I need to contact my doctor?

I had the same thing happen to me. It was very light brown mixed in cm and right after a bm. Doctor told me that it's normal. It was probably old blood that you pushed out after the BM. As long as it's not a lot and red because that would mean fresh blood. Just let your doc know on Monday. But for peace of mind, contact the doctor or ask the nurse.

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad its not unusual. I haven't had anymore and I still have all my symptoms so I'm feeling a lot better. I'm putting myself on bed rest for the weekend! :thumbup:

Hiya :wave:

I have been experiencing brown spotting myself after bm and started to stress myself out. I had a tiny bit of red blood when i wiped thurs am went straight to doc and hes mad an appointment at a epu for tommorow for me to have a scan. I had mild cramping thurs and fri but no more blood at all.

Yesterday had no cramping all day had brown spooting on tissue when wiping and again this morning both times after bm.

How long did yours last?

Morning ladies! MrsC-love your scan pic of the twinnies!! Awesome! kelly9- so sorry you have been so sick:(. I have been so exhausted, chasing after my son has been so hard!! I can't imagine what the demand is going to be like when baby gets here. Will be so worth it to have two so close in age though, I think. Hope your MS goes away soon! :hugs:
I am Enjoying a wonderful vacation with my son in sunny California. We have gotten to see God's amazing creation (the ocean) and it is so magical to see it again for the first time through my baby's eyes. I am showing more every day and the progesterone supplements are magnifying my bump. I am getting anxious about my scan on Wednesday. Please please pray that everything is ok and my doctor is able to reassure me that my baby is fine and growing beautifully and perfectly! Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my EDD is March 24th. This is my first pregnancy so it's all still sinking in and I'll admit that I freak out a little bit when I think about all the changes that are to come. I had my first prenatal visit last Tuesday, which went well except for the fact that I got sick once while I was there (during the blood work of all things) and twice when I got home. :-( I'm supposed to have a sonogram and meet the lady that will be my actual doctor next time (this time was more of an educational visit with a nurse) on August 29th at 10w. Congrats and good luck to everyone!

Hi linzylou, I am due on the 24th and it's my first baby too. It's normal to freak out a little... It doesn't matter how long you try for or how ready you are! I go from worrying to being really excited and amazed, and then back to panic :) I bet you are looking forward to your sonogram... I can't wait for mine, think it will make it feel very real :)

hi ladies, i got my wonderful 2 bfp's last friday:happydance: after ttc for 3 months and a mc last dec. :cry:
very anxious this time round not taking anything for granted...
my EDD is march 25th. :thumbup:
looking forard to my 12 week scan, cant come soon enough...fxd

Has anyone heard from Flip? Did she update and I missed it?

No she hasn't and it's driving me mad!!!!

Congrats on the twins MrsC!! Such a lovely scan picture!! How very exciting for you both :)

Hi Linzylou and Hope2bmum2b :hi:

Nice Scan Pic Boxxey :)

I have my fingers crossed for a great scan for you on Wednesday Runnergrl[-o&lt; <---- this was the closest I could find to a fingers crossed smilie

linzylou and hope2bmum2b welcome and congrats!

runnergrl~ Good luck at your scan! I'm sure everything is going to be great! I haven't heard from flip but I'm about to go stalk her. :haha:

Kelly~ I hope the ms has let up a little for you.

Edit~ I know its early but when you ladies find out what you are having I would love to update the first page with that info. If you are finding out of course. Is everyone finding out? We will be. If anyone else is having twins or more please share that as well.

We are going to wait until birth day to find out what we are having. If we end up with more than one though i don't know if i could stand the wait then.

Btw MrsC could you add my est due date of 28/3 to the front page, as i think you may have forgotten me :blush:

I'm not sure if I'll find out but likely will, will update when I know.

I tried stalking her she didn't have a journal that I found?

We are going to wait until birth day to find out what we are having. If we end up with more than one though i don't know if i could stand the wait then.

Btw MrsC could you add my est due date of 28/3 to the front page, as i think you may have forgotten me :blush:

:dohh: I'm so sorry! I will do that right now. And mark you as team yellow. :thumbup:

I'm excited for you girls to find out! I can't wait until that time. I feel like we can't properly shop until then.

I wasn't sure about finding out, but DH wants to and I don't feel strongly enough about it that I am going to deny him that.. and now the thought of finding out seems quite exciting! DH says that he thinks it will help him get mentally prepared! :) Which I do understand..

How is everyone feeling? How is the ms? I've been reading and I know a few people have been feeling a bit rubbish... I had a couple of days last week where I felt rubbish, but I didn't actually throw up. Also soooo tired! Like properly exhausted. We're going on holiday this weekend for 2 weeks, I think it's really good timing. Although we're camping and I'm really worried about having to get up in the night for a wee! Might make DH come with me, sure he'll love that!!

Yesterday wasn't to bad for me ms wise today I'm hoping is the same, it would be nice to be able to hold off on going to the docs to get something for the nausea till my apt on thursday. I work wednesday to and can't take the meds that day cause they make me fall asleep. I am super tired to but not sleeping well at night doesn't help it's just to hot.

MS has started for me :sick: No vomiting, just nauseous all day long, no food appeals to me, I just have to force it down, ick

MS has started for me :sick: No vomiting, just nauseous all day long, no food appeals to me, I just have to force it down, ick

It's not good is it! I was really really nauseous last week for a couple of days, Saturday I just stayed in bed until lunchtime! But I've felt much better yesterday and today. I am finding that a lot of foods just don't appeal to me at the moment. I normally love meat, but I've really gone off it and am favouring vegetables... I'm making a vegetable gratin for supper tonight, very unlike me not to want meat with it! I think it's good though as my body is craving healthy stuff so that's fine by me!

I hope you're feeling better soon. I found that plain salted pretzels worked really well with helping me feel less sick.. might be worth a try! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->