Due on or around March 24th?

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hi and that my EDD is around 30th March.

Currently 6 weeks and feeling queasy with an upset stomach and tired, is this normal?!

Think I may just be hitting MS! It comes and goes but my stomach definitely feels very sensitive.

That's my EDD too! My queasyness has kind of been coming and going.

I am Due March 21st ( which just happens to be Fiancee Birthday) hmmmm exciting, besides having every possible horrible pregnancy Symptom LOL

I have been able to get 2 U/S so far one at 5 weeks then anothe at 7 ... the first was just a sac... then a little bean with a string heart... ( but only got sent because of Extremely LOW blood pressure... like 80/53... anyone else have LOW BP and what can I do about it ( besides drink lots and salt on everyhting) - cause that is not working. I have NO energy and faitn and pass out.... 3 DR's trying to make sure i can Carry this baby full term without going blind or into cardiac arrest... as it is commomn for BP to drop a Bit in Pregnancy... but not this much Nor STAY Way down no matter what.... I feel like a walking ZOMBIE....... ANY LAdies have any experience or suggestion or help or links to read? We are worried here

Im due 22nd of march which is my oh birthday. Bit worried though as my only symptom is sore boobs and tierdness! X

Oh Hun, do not be worried... just feel Blessed... I wish I only had sore Breasts and a Bit Tired. CONGRATS BTW ... have tou had a chance at seeing your little Bean on an U/S as of yet?

Desires when is your scan? Have you had it yet? I'm eager to hear how it went.

Not sure about the low bp. Just make sure doctor is following you as yet should have the best recommendations.

Welcome to all the newbies! Congrats!

I have a DR.... Well 3 following me close and it just Will not rise back up to Normal at all no matter what i do ( whatever they suggest) 80/53 as REally low and I have an underlying heart murmur/ hole in it since I was Born... BUT 11 yrs ago I had a great nomal Pregnancy and have a Healthy 10 yr old... Now 10 yrs Later I am Deathly Ill have EVERY horrible pregnancy Symptom and feel like a walking ZOMBIE on the verge of death???????????

Hi to all the newbies :wave: and congrats

I had my first obgyn appt last night and it was a major improvement on my appt with my normal gp. My obgyn was lovely and really caring. He also did a scan :happydance: and dated me at 6w4d which is exactly what I thought it was and he gave me an EDD of 30/03/13 which is 2 days out from what I thought.

So I'm right on track with you fisher640 :)

I have another appt in 4 weeks on the 05th sept when I will be 10w4d and he said he will do another scan for me and we can also get a referral for the downs testing.

As for the ms it has been pretty good, I have found that as long as I constantly have food in my stomach I'm not too bad. I get a little bit of heartburn regularly but that's pretty easy to deal with. <-- I hope it stays like this [-o&lt;

I also haven't been as tired these past 2 days which is a relief, because feeling like a zombie makes it very hard to work an 8 hr day.
I have also found that funnily enough coffee helps to soothe my stomach (who would have thought?!?!?!?) and is also very helpful when I'm tired.
I thought this was strange but my friend who was pregnant 5 years ago found that coffee and mocha milk were all she could stomach in the mornings until lunchtime and after that she was ok. Not sure if this will help anyone else but I suppose anything is worth a a shot aye girls?

Here's the pic of our little splotch :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1st Scan Photo Closeup.jpg
    1st Scan Photo Closeup.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
CONGRATS.... so sweet to see. ... hope all goes well for you!!

Scan went really well! One healthy heartbeat, everything where it should be, baby is a baked bean size! Due 23rd march!!

Scan went really well! One healthy heartbeat, everything where it should be, baby is a baked bean size! Due 23rd march!!

Congratulations to you and HopefulPony! Thats great news :happydance:
You must be so relieved that its only one :baby:!

I had an emergency scan the other night because of bleeding but everything is looking great and I too registered one healthy heartbeat! There was no real risk of 2 but my hcg has been high so I did wonder. HB of 171 bpm! :cloud9:
Also a 1cm subchronic haematoma but I'm gonna focus on the good news!

yay for great scans ladies.

Kinoley my hcg has been twin high and I'm having 1. You can't really go based off HCG except maybe in the case of IVF where you know two were put back and there's a real chance but even then it's not reliable.

My scan is tomorrow. Can't wait.

Im due 22nd of march which is my oh birthday. Bit worried though as my only symptom is sore boobs and tierdness! X

it will come.
last week i was getting this advice from others

am still worried and praying for a sticky bean but definetley feeling more this week.:flower:

Sorry for being MIA in here for a few days.

MrsCmassive Congratulations on the twins...lovely scan :cloud9:

and seems like most ladies have been attacked by the MS :hugs: really sorry - i can't help but envy you all ...i know it's weird but i still have no MS...just abdominal pain not severe just twinges every now and then.. i just eat alot though:haha:

how is everyone esle holding up?

3 sleeps before my scan :happydance::happydance:

Thank you! How did your scan go? Happy 7 weeks!

All bran worked for me but I was never pregnancy constipated, it worked for regular constipation though.

My ms has come back today :( Hopefully it yes easy on me.

I put on some of my maternity shorts from my first pregnancy yesterday mine were just to tight but they were way to big on me. Once my ovary ivf bloat goes down I should be able to stay out of mat clothes till about 17-18 weeks. I'm hoping anyway. It's hard to hide a pregnancy when you're wearing maternity pants.

I think I may end up in some bigger clothes soon. I just get so bloated now. :blush: Good luck at your scan! Also happy 7 weeks!

hi ladies,
im feeling pretty low ive been feeling viral and under the weather since saturday, runny nose, cough..fuzzy head and though ive been feeling better i still feel run down. my dh says i read too much and i have read that feeling like this can mean there could be something wrong????? after an mc last year im so scared for this bean and wishing time away to get to 12w!
:wacko:
im so so tired too which i know is a normal pg sign but i have to work a 40hour week and am struggling to say the least, and im aware that im a bit crap sometimes because of it, dont want my colleagues thinking im lazy as they dont know im pg yet!
just needed to vent...so glad you're all here. x

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope you start feeling better.

Hey! Hope everyone is feeling as good as they can be?!

Sorry I disappeared but have been really ill with a viral infection. Diarrhoea every day for over a week but I still have a bloated stomach!

Just trying to cope with ms or all day nausea - I have sucked so many boiled sweets my mouth is sore. Any suggestions?

Fx the infection is gone and you start feeling better.

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hi and that my EDD is around 30th March.

Currently 6 weeks and feeling queasy with an upset stomach and tired, is this normal?!

Think I may just be hitting MS! It comes and goes but my stomach definitely feels very sensitive.

I am Due March 21st ( which just happens to be Fiancee Birthday) hmmmm exciting, besides having every possible horrible pregnancy Symptom LOL

Hi I'm due around 26th March :happydance:

Welcome and congrats to you all! :hi:

Hi to all the newbies :wave: and congrats

I had my first obgyn appt last night and it was a major improvement on my appt with my normal gp. My obgyn was lovely and really caring. He also did a scan :happydance: and dated me at 6w4d which is exactly what I thought it was and he gave me an EDD of 30/03/13 which is 2 days out from what I thought.

So I'm right on track with you fisher640 :)

I have another appt in 4 weeks on the 05th sept when I will be 10w4d and he said he will do another scan for me and we can also get a referral for the downs testing.

As for the ms it has been pretty good, I have found that as long as I constantly have food in my stomach I'm not too bad. I get a little bit of heartburn regularly but that's pretty easy to deal with. <-- I hope it stays like this [-o&lt;

I also haven't been as tired these past 2 days which is a relief, because feeling like a zombie makes it very hard to work an 8 hr day.
I have also found that funnily enough coffee helps to soothe my stomach (who would have thought?!?!?!?) and is also very helpful when I'm tired.
I thought this was strange but my friend who was pregnant 5 years ago found that coffee and mocha milk were all she could stomach in the mornings until lunchtime and after that she was ok. Not sure if this will help anyone else but I suppose anything is worth a a shot aye girls?

Here's the pic of our little splotch :cloud9:

Lovely scan pic! Sounds like everything is going great for you.

Yay for one healthy heartbeat!

Congratulations to you and HopefulPony! Thats great news :happydance:
You must be so relieved that its only one :baby:!

I had an emergency scan the other night because of bleeding but everything is looking great and I too registered one healthy heartbeat! There was no real risk of 2 but my hcg has been high so I did wonder. HB of 171 bpm! :cloud9:
Also a 1cm subchronic haematoma but I'm gonna focus on the good news!

Sorry to hear about the bleeding. I'm glad everything looks good though.

it will come.
last week i was getting this advice from others

am still worried and praying for a sticky bean but definetley feeling more this week.:flower:

Fx for your sticky bean!

electrcaldiva~ Did you figure things out? Happy 8 weeks!

fisher~ How are you doing? Has the spotting slowed down?

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

yay for great scans ladies.

Kinoley my hcg has been twin high and I'm having 1. You can't really go based off HCG except maybe in the case of IVF where you know two were put back and there's a real chance but even then it's not reliable.

My scan is tomorrow. Can't wait.

I know, I just had to wonder! Everything crossed my mind at one stage over the last few weeks. I was 7w6d and measured 8w3d, it was so reassuring.

FX for you for you appointment tomorrow! Let us know how you get on!

Hi

I have a TMI problem :blush:! Yesterday and today I had a tiny bit of brown in my cm after a BM. It was really light and when I checked again it was gone. It was a little bit more today than yesterday. I've read up loads of stuff saying its pretty normal so I've calmed down. I have no cramps or pain or anything. My first check up is Monday week. Do I need to contact my doctor?

I had the same thing happen to me. It was very light brown mixed in cm and right after a bm. Doctor told me that it's normal. It was probably old blood that you pushed out after the BM. As long as it's not a lot and red because that would mean fresh blood. Just let your doc know on Monday. But for peace of mind, contact the doctor or ask the nurse.

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad its not unusual. I haven't had anymore and I still have all my symptoms so I'm feeling a lot better. I'm putting myself on bed rest for the weekend! :thumbup:

Hiya :wave:

I have been experiencing brown spotting myself after bm and started to stress myself out. I had a tiny bit of red blood when i wiped thurs am went straight to doc and hes mad an appointment at a epu for tommorow for me to have a scan. I had mild cramping thurs and fri but no more blood at all.

Yesterday had no cramping all day had brown spooting on tissue when wiping and again this morning both times after bm.

How long did yours last?

Hi

I am sorry I didnt reply, I wasnt online for a few days and totally missed your response. I had the brown spotting for 2 days and it stopped. Then I had terrible headaches for 3 days. My head throbbed if I walked up the stairs or stood up too fast so I as in bed most of the time. When the headaches passed and I was up and about I had another small amount of brown and then the next day it turned red. It started pink when I wiped and then some bright red drops. So obviously I panicked and went to ER! They did a scan a found a very small implantation bleed. They said there was no need to worry at all. I saw my ob yesterday and she said its really common and will dry up over the next few days. I still have a little bit of brown now but I am not worried. Altogether its been a week now.
I hope your appointment went well and that everything is ok for you!

Thanks for checking MrsC!
I had the 2ish days of spotting last week. Then just 1 day this week of some peachish spotting. But no cramping :shrug: so I'm trying to remember them telling me that's okay. I was a littl worrie yesterday cause my queasiness suddenly disappeared. But I think it's back now. So hope everything's okay in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->