Due on or around March 24th?

hey Kelly9! so glad to see you in here! i remember you from Kari's journal.. how is everyone feeling today? I feel the best I've felt since getting my BFP, and my pooch seems to be going away.. I guess it was just extreme bloating. I hope this isnt the calm before the storm! im trying to get as much fiber in as possible as to avoid the severe constipation I got last time! That was awful!

I'm sooo tired today. I had yesterday off work, so have been able to have afternoon naps for the past three days in a row. but back to work today and no nap! My eyes are so scratchy

i'm very bloated tonight!!!! Think I need to sort my diet out as over the last few days I have eaten nothing but rubbish.

I am so so bloated! I look about 4 months pg already. I'm hoping it will go down but I've heard that you do start to show more quickly with subsequent pregnancies.

Feeling much better today. Yesterday my tummy was so uncomfortable, I had bloating, indigestion, gas, diarrhea and cramping. I had to lie on the floor because I couldn't get comfortable sitting. Its gonna be a long 9 months if this is starting already. No word back about my OBGYN appointment, looks like I am gonna have to chase them up.

Hi ladies. Room for another?

I'm due March 21st, which is 3 days before my daughters bday!
I got my BFP on Sat, took another to confirm Sunday and than another today (I had a CP in March, so I'm a little paranoid!)
I am having the same symptom as a lot of you - I can't sleep! I feel tired, but I just can't sleep, and I wake up at odd hours during the night! This is totally different than my first pregnancy. I am also quite bloated in the belly and in my boobs! Ha! Nipples are super sensitive.
We haven't told anyone yet, as we are scared for another CP. I go for my blood work tomorrow and my dating scan next Thursday. If all is well, my plan is to go to my parents and just plop the scan pics on the table. I'm excited to tell our daughter, as she is always talking about a baby brother or sister (she's 4).

Looking forward to sharing these next 8 months with you all. I'm hoping some of my girls from the TTC thread will be joining us shortly as well!

runergirl yes I know who you are :) Katies journal to.

I was feeling good, got a 2-3 on the digi today at only 12dpo which is 2 days sooner but then when I woke up from sleeping in I had pink when I wiped. Been to docs got beta done, now I wait. Bad backache is scaring me. I'm hoping it's from something else but I just can't help think we might loose this one. We lost our daughter Hannah, at 18 weeks in Jan and I honestly just can't cope with another loss, we had so much happiness pinned on this baby. Our tulip needs to stick. I have a scan on the 23rd at about 5 weeks but not sure if it will show anything. My tests are still getting darker so will continue to pee on sticks and hope they don't get lighter.

Hi to everyone else.

Mrsc yes I'll follow you of course.

Happy~ That is great news about the numbers!

Torres~ Welcome and congrats! :hi:

Kelly~ Fx everything is ok. I know spotting is never reassuring but I have heard of so many people spotting all the way through their first trimester. Are you still with the RE or with the OB now? You are not going to have another loss. Tulip is meant to stay!

AFM~ I felt fine this morning. Actually better than the past two days. Then all the sudden about an hour ago I started feeling like crap. I have cramps and feel sick. I don't know if I feel sick because of the cramps or what but it is pretty uncomfortable at the moment.

I'm kind of in limbo, right now. The RE will book a scan for around 6-7 weeks providing things progress then if all is well I"m signed off but I think I have to see a high risk ob daily quick because of my uterine fistula. I just went in to my family docs this morning since my official test with the clinic isn't till the 19th so they didn't even know I was pregnant but I did call them and leave a message explaining whats been happening. No call back yet but they may figure I've got it dealt with as best as possible right now and there's nothing else they can do.

Hey Torres I remember you from a ttc thread. It was when you had your CP. Really glad to hear you've got a bfp. Congrats and good luck x

Hi all

Mind if I join you? I just got my :bfp: this morning, EDD is 26 March. Very excited! This will be our first. I really don't 'feel' very pregnant (whatever that feels like!) and am a bit scared that something will go wrong.. but then am just trying to enjoy the experience!

Am so tired during the day, afternoon particularly, but do seem to feel better in the evening. Cramping today and yesterday, which were the days that AF should have been due - I've read that this is normal, anyone have experience of that? No spotting or anything.

I don't really know what to do next - do I phone my doctor and book an appointment to get the pregnancy confirmed?

I had cramping with all my pregnancies. Welcome inchrisalone. I know my ticker says 3+5 right now but I'm pretty sure it'll be changed to the 26th come scan day so we'll be due date buddies.

Spotting has eased off, still being careful. We have a showing for our house tomorrow but I've told DH he has to do all the cleaning, we both want this baby to stick.

Congratulations inchristalone! Just call your GP and make an appointment. They will then refer you on to a midwife for your booking appointment. This may be at your local hospital or even at your surgery depending on the facilities they have.

Try not to worry about the cramping. I had this with my first pregnancy and ti was just like my af that i kept thinking it would start but it never did. Just your body changing and preparing a home for your baby.

Hope this helps!

Louise x

So i have my first scan tomorrow and they changed my due date and im sure it will be changing again.. they think im due the 18th of march

Kelly~ If you get a san at 6-7 weeks that would be great. Not much longer for that. Great idea having DH do the cleaning. You need to keep your feet up. Oh and I started my journal. It's not very interesting right now but maybe as time goes on.

Welcome and congrats InChristAlone! :hi: We have close due dates as well. I do think it's a great idea for you to call your dr so that they know you are pregnant. They will tell you what to do from there. :thumbup:

Thank you! how are you doing?

I'm doing good. I've been having cramps today but af was due yesterday so I guess that makes sense. I had to reassure my husband that cramping is normal during this time. I bet you are excited for your scan tomorrow! Do you know for sure when you ovulated or are you going by af?

Welcome to the new mommies, I wish you all a healthy, smooth 9 months :flower: I just bought some cheapie pregnancy tests, they should arrive by next week. Seems like awhile to wait, but each day that passes makes me more and more aware that I am, in fact, pregnant 8-[\\:D/:shock::oops: <----those are some of the emotions I'm experiencing. I'm hoping by the time I get the pregnancy tests, I'll feel calmer and more comfortable. We weren't planning on trying again until after we got married, make more money and move somewhere cheaper and nicer, like Oregon. We both really thought that since he has really good self control that there was very little chance of me getting pregnant. Now I'm realizing I should have listened to all those people on forums and IRL saying that the pull-out method fails a lot, and not just for people who don't have a lot of self-control. I just hope he will be happy, I know this will stress him out, so I'm trying to collect myself before I get the tests, take them and break the news, if all these symptoms happen to be pointing at what they seem to be pointing at. What's a sweet way to break the news to your man? Has anyone done anything really special?

I slept really deeply last night, had vivid dreams, I woke up today feeling drugged, which is how I remember feeling when I first became pregnant with DD. I kept having waves of nausea while eating my cereal, but thankfully none of it came up. I keep friggin swallowing almost all the time, it's driving me nuts :growlmad: My uterus feels heavier and like it's "under construction", not sure how to describe it exactly. Oh, what an intense journey life is! You think you're in control and then BAM, you come face-to-face with the reality that you're not and never will be :wacko:

flipflop~ Thats great that you ordered some tests. I must say that I had a little giggle when you said you wanted to move somewhere cheaper like Oregon. It doesn't seem very cheap here to me. The one of my husband biggest complaints because he's from the south. It is so much cheaper there. It is nice here though. How long until your tests will arrive? I really hope you get what ever answer you want to get. I didn't get to tell my husband in a sweet or surprise way because he is overseas. Although we were on Skype when I took the tests at 4 am. That worked out very well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->