Due on or around March 24th?

I have no idea what that is so I doubt Im having it done..

:hi: ladies!

I'm so happy everyone is getting scans and doing well.

My NT scan is on the 14th. It is scary to think about but its good to be aware also.

runnergrl it is a scan and bloodwork to see the risks for downs syndrome. If it comes back high you can decide if you want an amnio or not.

you'd think I should know that having gone through this before! Maybe I am having it done, lol! I am having lots of tests run at my 12+4 scan, maybe that is one of them? It wouldnt change my mind one way or another, but I think it would be a good idea to get educated and be prepared.

Exactly, it won't change my mind either but I would like to be prepared just in case. I won't do the amnio though. There is just to much risk of a MC and with twins the risk doubles.

oh for sure!!! I wont do that one either. i just cant imagine a needle being stuck into my belly to where my baby is! NO THANK YOU!

I'm having it done but no blood work more so just to see baby again.

When I had the fetal surgery on hannah they essentially put equivalent of 5 amnios into my belly, only with bigger needles/tools. It was very uncomfortable scary and painful. I won't do it again.

Mine is to partly see the babies again as well. :blush: I also want to know but I know not to take the numbers to serious because they can give false positives.

Kelly~ So sorry to hear about that. I'm sure it was so painful. On top of everything else going on.

I'm having Nuchal scan and blood tests. I just think its better to be prepared. Doubt I'd have cvs or amino though due to risk of miscarriage.

I just booked my NT scan for 9/12. I'd like to know AND it's another chance for an ultrasound!
My first OB appointment was yesterday and it was a total let down. They didn't even try to listen for a heartbeat since it was too early :-( (I'm 9+6 today) she said they will when I come back in four weeks really just felt my uterus and said "yeah that feels about right" (of course it's right it's an IUI baby?! And I've had two dating ultrasounds) and checked me for Stds and blood type and a variety of other things via bloodwork and gave me info packets. The end.

I had my first appt today at 11 weeks and she said they won't listen or the heartbeat until 16 weeks as it can be hard to find before that appt. I think the first appt is largely bloods and questions. Can't wait to have my scan though. This is my first pregnancy and i Don't think it'll feel real, or that I'll stop worrying so much, until I see it.

I am back to work on Monday, and now dreading it... I have been on holiday since I found out I was pregnant, so I haven't really had to worry about the fatigue, but on Monday I start back on a full timetable and I am dreading the fatigue! I went food shopping today and now I feel like I can barely move, just so tired! Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon as I move towards second trimester :) just 12 days until my scan!!

11 weeks today!!!! Yay LIMES!!!!!!

Has anyone felt any flutters yet? I had felt something on and off for a while, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to sound crazy in case it was gas or something.. But yesterday I felt flutters all day!!! I know that I'm not crazy and it must be my little one bouncing around! Life is good!!!! :happydance: Please tell me I'm not crazy LOL :wacko:

i don't want to tell you you're crazy, but its still way too early to feel flutters, hun:hugs: I didnt feel movement with my first till 19 weeks. they say first movements can be felt as early as 16 weeks, but if its your first pregnancy, some dont feel baby till 25 weeks.. it might be gas bubbles you are feeling:)

the first time was at 5 a.m. while laying on my left side. I was awake and felt a tiny pulsing sensation almost like a faint little twitch. I don't think I had gas at 5 a.m. but u never know. The second time was after cleaning all afternoon, I went up the stairs and I layed down, a few seconds later I felt the flutter again! I tried researching online if others have felt it early and some have felt it around this time. I know it could be confused with gas, but if you really listen to your body you will be amazed! I think that's partly the reason I knew I was pregnant 1 week before my missed period. I remember I told my husband, "Babe, I think I just felt something down there, I think it might be a good sign", the next morning BAM bfp! :happydance:

Well you would be the earliest person I have ever known to feel movement! If that even makes sense. I am very in tune with my body. Still didn't feel anything till 19 weeks last time. Hoping to feel it sooner with this one.

I'm also very in-tune with my body and I think 11 weeks is to early, especially if this is your first. I felt my first at 15+ something or other which was early then my second I felt at 13+3 and I thought I was crazy but it was movement since she moved on the u/s and I said Oie! and the tech said you felt that? But 11 is early, even now I have feeling inside that feels so much like movement it's crazy but I know it's just things rearranging etc but it does my head in, also makes me smile cause it remind me of when I felt my babies, can't wait for that again, am hoping for early movement again this time around 13-14 weeks.

I can't wait to feel movement. I hope it's sooner than 19 weeks this time! That is the coolest feeling and it's so reassuring:flower:

I told my best friend and she told me she felt her first little flutters really early as well. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it is consistant for the next couple of weeks to see if it was actual flutters and not gas. :blush: LOL As for now I'm chalking it up to the baby. LOL

Eternal: I've also been off ALL summer since I found out I was pregnant too. Work begins on Tuesday for me. I am sure the first two weeks might be hard, especially getting used to full time hours and work schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->