Due on or around March 24th?

Have you taken tylenol? I had horrible headaches for 2 weeks around 16 weeks with both my pregnancies but they did eventually go away.

I did take some last night but honestly it didn't work. Normally it works. I think I'm just going to have to fight it and try to sleep it off when I can.

Good luck with your scan today!

Scan on 3rd September....seems like forever until we see wigglemunch again!

sept 3rd? mine isnt till the 11th! thats really forever!!

I have to wait until the 14th to see the babies again. It feels like it takes so long between scans. Good luck at your scans ladies!

It's our 12 week scan but the doctor thinks we are a week ahead than we are so will be 11+2

I have an update and pic in my journal. My next scan is in a week thank god after the tech and radiologist I had today.

Anyone else have horrible acne lately? Mine is beyond horrible and its not only on my face but also my chest. :( I feel gross!

I had that when I was pg with my son! With my daughter my face was pristine, this time around it's pretty clear.

I guess I just have to deal with it. I could go see the dermatologist but they take forever to get in to. I had breakouts before pregnancy just not this bad. Plus before I could use the cream I had on it but I can't with pregnancy.

Oh well I'll just take it as a pregnancy thing and go with it.

ask the pharmacist, there is one or two brands you can use for acne, one is called spectrogel can't remember the other. I just used concealer and a mineral powder foundation to help conceal the acne, it started to clear a little in third tri but I remember how horrible it was.

Thanks! I'll have to ask. I don't even wear any make up (ever!) so it can't be that. Just the lovely hormones. :winkwink: Maybe its so bad because hubby is right and we have two boys in there. Ok lets not tell him that! :haha:

I was thinking that lol! But with Skyler it was horrible for me like terrible, but at the same time I'd think if it was one of each they'd cancel out haha.

:thumbup: I like that idea! Either way though we will be happy. It really isn't that bad which also makes me think that is could be just from stopping the cream I was using. Who knows! On the chest is a whole different story though. I'll figure it out or just live with it.

It won't last forever, it will improve as your body gets used to the hormones. How is your hair? When I had bad acne I had gorgeous hair, stayed clean and bouncy for days but when my face was clear I had crappy hair much like right now lol.

Im having horrible break outs everywhere.....and my hair is terrible too i wash it and the next day u could fry a pound of bacon in it....its so greasy

Hope you are all doing ok. Finally saw a doctor on Tuesday for first pregnancy related appt, 5 minutes. She told me at it that I should of seen the midwife by now. This really annoyed me because I wasn't even allowed to see the doctor until then and I was told I had to see the doctor before the midwife. They really don't seem very organised. Anyway she decided to order the scan as well because of this, so I'm awaiting two appts. It's possible I'll have a scan before I see a midwife!

:thumbup: I like that idea! Either way though we will be happy. It really isn't that bad which also makes me think that is could be just from stopping the cream I was using. Who knows! On the chest is a whole different story though. I'll figure it out or just live with it.

My acne is terrible. I stopped using proactiv and I'm just using apricot scrub. It is on my chest as well. Oh... and let's not even get started on my hair. I've lost so much hair in the past three weeks, that I'm shocked that I'm not bald. Darn hormones! :growlmad: I'm hopeful that it will get better, maybe when the hormones stablize or something. lol

My nausea has subsided and the extreme hunger has returned. :pizza:

Kelly I'm sorry I forgot you asked about my hair. It seems normal but could also be a little dry. Not greasy or anything like that. Now if I skip a day of washing thats another story but it has always been that way.

Mrs_B~ I hope everything works out with all the appointments. I hate how everything can be so confusing sometimes.

Happy~ My hair was falling out real bad when I first got my bfp. I went and got it cut to see if it helped. Do not... I repeat do not do what I did. It was horrible and I regretted it as soon as I got home. I cried for a long time because it ended up being way to short. :haha: Ask kelly she heard all about it and then reminded me that getting a different hair cut during pregnancy is usually a bad idea.

The great thing about hair is that it grows back and usually faster while pregnant!

My bellys been aching all day, every time I cramp or hurt now I wonder if it's from the hematomas :( I hate all the worrying, can't wait for my next scan already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->