Due on or around March 24th?

Woo hooo for prunes ill be a prune on monday.....hope everything gets better....my ms is still bad i hate feeling so blah all the time

MrsC: thank u for advice, I will not be cutting it.

After I posted last night, I got the mother of all MIGRAINES! I believe this was a first for me. It was terrible, I layed in the dark with a cold compress over my head. After almost 2 hours, it was still pounding. I ended up taking a tylenol, although I was very reluctant to take it. It only minimized it a little, but it did not take it away. What about pregnancy causes migraines?

Hi all I think I fit in here still recovering from the shock I'm having baby# 4 im 10+2 and due 21st march x Id not done to bad just nausea but last week accompanied by sickness lol. Had some spotting last week had scan n bubs all fine, strong heartbeat, just hoping stays sticky as had a mmc at 11weeks before dd ( youngest) x healthy and happy 9 months to us all x

welcome Lolly! and happyfishie-no idea why headaches are so prevalent in pregnancy, but i feel your pain! so sorry! :hugs:

happyfishie I believe it has something to do with hormones. I've only had migraines and handful of times in my life, usually from being very ill or puking all day long but pregnancy gives me pretty monstrous headaches for about 2 weeks early in second tri. Nothing really helped them, I'd just go to bed at night and pray they were gone when I woke. Not looking forward to them this time either.

Welcome lolly, 4 is going to keep you busy!

Yay for prunes!! I will be joining you there tomorrow! :happydance:

Welcome lolly :hi:

Happy~ I'm sorry to hear about your horrible headache. Mine has been coming and going for the past week. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with one. That was not a great feeling at all.

I was sitting here thinking that soon we will all be in the 2nd trimester. Anyone have any ideas of what to do with the thread? Should I start another one when we get to that point or see if it can be moved? I would hate to lose people if another one gets started.

You can ask the admins to move it I believe

its prune day for me....... and i have officially been pregnant for longer than before!! :happydance: just got to hold it for another.......30weeks!!! counting down to scan date on the 13th first time seeing bean! just praying everything is heading in the right direction. has anyone got a permanent lil bump yet? i was reading last night and the baby gains 13g in the next 2 weeks!!! :wacko: my belly is almost always there these days but less in the mornings so i know its still mainly bloat and not all baby....yet!
symptoms have been inconsistent for the last couple weeks but still there for sure....and am off work with a virus today. would normally just soldier on through but this time listened to my body and gave in..:shrug:

let me know if you move the thread i will follow.:flower:

Exciting hope2bmum! My scan is in two weeks and it feels like forever away!! Good luck to you and happy you've made it further than ever! That's exciting!

Hey everyone, I've just got back from 2 weeks holiday which was great - perfect timing as I was so tired!! We were camping and it was really relaxing - quite happy to be home so that I can wee in the middle of the night without trekking through the darkness to the wash block though!! (sorry if TMI!).

Am excited today as I spoke to my doctor and I've got an appointment with him on Thursday to hopefully hear the heartbeat, this is the first thing I've had since my original appointment to confirm the pregnancy and then they will refer me for a scan in the next couple of weeks... its starting to feel real now, yay! Just hoping for all good news! It will also be a relief and exciting to be able to tell people! It's getting harder and harder not to say anything!

Has anyone else been having slight cramping? I have been and was a bit worried about it but I think it's normal as things are stretching etc. and also I don't think I've been drinking enough water. I haven't had any amount of bleeding or spotting so I've just put it down to things growing... anyone else had this?

It's been lovely catching up on everyone's news over the past weeks, hope you are all feeling good!

Finally have midwife appointment and scan date. Midwife this Friday and scan next. I'm still really nervous, I've had a couple of very small bleeds, never lasted more than an hour and never been much but it scares me.

:thumbup: I like that idea! Either way though we will be happy. It really isn't that bad which also makes me think that is could be just from stopping the cream I was using. Who knows! On the chest is a whole different story though. I'll figure it out or just live with it.

My acne is terrible. I stopped using proactiv and I'm just using apricot scrub. It is on my chest as well. Oh... and let's not even get started on my hair. I've lost so much hair in the past three weeks, that I'm shocked that I'm not bald. Darn hormones! :growlmad: I'm hopeful that it will get better, maybe when the hormones stablize or something. lol

My nausea has subsided and the extreme hunger has returned. :pizza:

I've read that the hair loss could be from low iron levels. I am suffering from it and am completely exhausted all of the time and loosing handfuls of hair every day. The doc said I was just below normal so to try and get more iron in my diet rather than take anything but its hard. My hair dresser on the other hand said it was that my shampoo (H&S) was to harsh for me right now and suggested I buy an expensive organic shampoo. I have seen an improvement but not sure what its down to!

I get some minor cramps every now and then, they started about a week ago. It is completely normal.

Sept 6th is finally getting closer. That is my booking in appointment, and I get my scan date then. I hope my scan is the week after as I will be 12.5 weeks by then.

I have one tomorrow then one on the 10th. Hoping my sch's are gone.

Thank you Kinoley, I will ask the doctor about that, maybe they can check my iron levels.

I have an appointment with gyno on Tuesday, but my my 12 week scan is at the hospital on the 10th. I was wondering what will they do at the appointment on Tuesday at the doc office? Will they scan me on Tuesday and then at the hospital on the 10th also? hmmm?

I had my appointment at the Dr's today and heard the heartbeat load and clear - yay!! :) I'll get referred for my scan now so hopefully should have it in the next couple of weeks. I was very relieved to hear that sound! :)

Wooo scan time for everyone!
Mine is Wed 5th. Good luck everyone!!!
Anyone getting the nuchal fold test done? Its so scary thinking about these risks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->