Due on or around March 24th?

Yay for limes this week!

As for movement... everyone is different. I haven't felt anything but I'm really looking forward to it. With twins I wonder if it happens earlier. :shrug:

fisher our scans are very close together. I can't wait. Seems so far away.

Sorry they wouldn't listen for a heartbeat for you ladies. Did you even get to see it? The tech at my OB hasn't listened either but at the fertility clinic we got to hear them. Maybe because that was an internal scan.

When is everyone going to try to find out the sex of their baby? If you even are?

Wooo scan time for everyone!
Mine is Wed 5th. Good luck everyone!!!
Anyone getting the nuchal fold test done? Its so scary thinking about these risks.

We are having the test on sept 12th, yes it is scary but better to be prepared. Good luck with yours!

We have scan on monday! Yay! Doctor thinks we're a week ahead than we actually are!
Not sure if we will have nuchal fold test

I booked a private apt for Oct 9th to potentially find out gender :blush:

Are gender scans usually only done as private scans? How do you book a private scan?

You can be told the gender at your 18 week scan out here but I want to know at 16 weeks lol so I booked privately, a lot of private places won't tell you till 18-20 weeks but some bend the rules and do it. I just googled for private scan places and found the one I use.

We told my partners grandparents today, his nan said 'i know, I can see'... I didn't think I was showing yet! And I've actually lost nearly 2 stone since I last saw her!! Maybe I need to think about really baggy tops until I'm ready to tell work! 11 weeks tomorrow, just 11 more days until my scan :)

hi ladies,

when i saw my midwife about 3 weeks ago she asked if we wanted the downs syndrome test and we said no as that doesnt matter for us either way. but is the nuchal scan different, is that the one that emasures the fold of skin at the back of the neck to test for spina bifida?? do they just do that at all 12 weeks scans or do you have to ask for it??? i have my scan in 12 days..counting down so need to make sure i get the right tests...desperatley want to know if everything is ok...:flower:

hope2be that is the downs test and I believe they test for other things as well. For us it doesn't matter either way as well. Just like to be prepared and its an extra scan. They do it around the 12 week mark but I know there is a time frame it can only be done in. My next scan is in 12 days as well!

thankyou have just had a look on google. a bit annoyed with my midwfe that she didnt explain it properly because she knew ths was my 2nd pregnancy she seemed to just assume we knew alot..but we never even got to our 1st midwife appointment last time.
aslong as we see a hb and development is progressing as it should thats fine

thanks or replying. all the best to see your 2 again in 12 days..

Hi everyone, it's been a bit quiet on here, how is everyone doing?

Just got my scan date through today - finally!! It's next Friday at 12:30, really looking forward to that and then being able to tell people! I have my booking in appointment with the midwife too on Tuesday 18th.

Still feeling nauseous in the evenings and I'm so tired, I think I'm even more tired recently than I have been! How has everyone else been feeling?

Hi all
I had my scan yesterday and everything looks perfect. Phew!
The baby looks great, wriggling all over the place :) The sch is gone, so I am much relieved.
I think its a girl, dh thinks its a boy lol
We can now tell the world officially we are having our first baby!

I'm doing pretty good. Very tired all the time. My next appointment is next Friday so I'm excited. InChristAlone it looks like we will be going in on the same day! :happydance: I keep having this feeling that we are having one of each. I will be happy no matter what though. We should find out the second or third week of October. I can't wait!

I'm doing pretty good. Very tired all the time. My next appointment is next Friday so I'm excited. InChristAlone it looks like we will be going in on the same day! :happydance: I keep having this feeling that we are having one of each. I will be happy no matter what though. We should find out the second or third week of October. I can't wait!

This last week I've really felt the tiredness and nausea lift. I hope you get some relief soon!

This last week I've really felt the tiredness and nausea lift. I hope you get some relief soon!

Thank you but being super tired as just kicked in recently. I hope it does but if not I don't mind taking naps. :winkwink:

Kinoley I didn't realize you had an SCH I had two discovered at my 9 week scan by my 10th week scan they were less then 1 cm in any direction so praying they're gone for my 12 week on monday! Congrats on yours being gone! Was it very big at all? Did you have bleeding at all or spotting? I haven't had any.

Kinoley I didn't realize you had an SCH I had two discovered at my 9 week scan by my 10th week scan they were less then 1 cm in any direction so praying they're gone for my 12 week on monday! Congrats on yours being gone! Was it very big at all? Did you have bleeding at all or spotting? I haven't had any.

hi Kelly
I had brown spotting at 7 weeks and then red bleeding at 8 weeks. I had an emergency scan and they saw the SCH but it was only 1.5cm so I was told not to worry but to take pelvic rest. I had small spotting for another week and then nothing. I didn't know whether it was still bleeding or not but there was no sign of it yesterday on the scan. Everything looked healthy and bubba measured 4 days ahead. You'll be fine! One of my dr just said its implantation bleeding for the placenta and its really common. Good luck for Monday :flower:

Mine were bigger they were 1.4x3.5x2.5 and 1.6x5.3x something so I was very happy especially since I haven't had bleeding, my body is just reabsorbing them. I'm also on pelvic rest. Hoping to be off it come my next scan, poor hubby lol.

InChristAlone and MrsC,
My 12-week scan is also next Friday, 14th Sept. Hope all is well is the LO.
Kelly and Kinoley,
My SCH was found at 5 weeks when I started spotting and then full-on bleeding. Though after a good pelvic rest it was gone by week 6 but the dark brown spotting went only at 8 weeks. Hasn't come back every since but all of us with SCH at any time in the pregnancy need to be careful about not lifting weight. My DD is pretty sad about that part that I can't carry her any more :( so I try and make up by putting her on my lap every once in a while.
Finally, fatigue is catching up with me this week. I wake up so fresh and ready to take on the day, but by 11 a.m. I am super tired and sleepy. I literally have to fight to keep myself awake to go pick up my DD from kindergarten at 12.30.
Well, that's all for now. Wish all you ladies a super weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->