Due on or around March 24th?

The scan went well! I'm so relieved risk for downs is ridiculously low :) Hematomas are gone and baby is healthy, no signs of other anomalies at this point :) Looks like we get to tell people now.

Congrats! That's great news.

Oh and I'm getting me some loving tonight! WOOHOOO!!!!

^ I'm jealous :haha: 21 days!

Great scans ladies! I look forward to the ones coming soon.

^ yes well you could at least have your own "party" I couldn't do anything! Had one orgasm in my sleep and felt sooooo bad about it.

^ :rofl: Now to get my hubby in the same room as me.

I'm sure once he hears about the good news he will be in the same room within seconds.

The scan went well! I'm so relieved risk for downs is ridiculously low :) Hematomas are gone and baby is healthy, no signs of other anomalies at this point :) Looks like we get to tell people now.

https://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/kelly8910/export--86324645-1.jpg

Beautiful picture!! I'm so pleased, that's awesome news that everything is good! :thumbup:

congrats on the great scan, Rmsh1 and Kelly9!! Way to go, ladies! Now its my turn on Friday and I am a nervous wreck too. Hope all is well and then I can get my glass of wine :wine: hubby's promised me! So looking forward to it ;)

Hey ladies, I have my first scan tomorrow morning :) can't wait! Really excited, but also a little nervous! Just wanna know everything is okay and see our lil one on screen :) then soon I can tell everyone and stop stooping at the end of the day so people dong notice the bump/ bloat!

^ we just announced to everyone, so nice not to have to hide it anymore!

Hi ladies I don't post here much but I have my scan tomorrow :).

We still haven't told anyone but off to my mums straight after the scan tomorrow.

Omg jenjen I can't believe you have not told anyone at all! We have told close family and friends, but will start telling everyone else in a few weeks, I can't imagine not having anyone that knows at all!

It was fun I posted a pic of a bun in my oven, people thought it was cute.

I'll be the odd ball out and admit I told everyone weeks ago. Close family right when we found out because they knew we were doing fertility treatment. We announced to the world at 6w5d.

Jen and Eternal good luck at your scans!

mms_img-704907313.jpgI have my NT scan on Friday but heres my scan from my drs office not great quality but ill have a good pic fri

Even post scan I have only told family, 2 friends and hr at work. I still worry about problems and feel I couldn't face everyone if something were to go wrong. I wll tell more people but only when I'm ready. I think everyone has to do what feels ok to them.

Good luck to everyone with scans!!! We told everyone at 7weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->