Due on or around March 24th?

Even post scan I have only told family, 2 friends and hr at work. I still worry about problems and feel I couldn't face everyone if something were to go wrong. I wll tell more people but only when I'm ready. I think everyone has to do what feels ok to them.

This is the same as me, but I have not told work yet and dont intend to right now. Only told family and two close friends so far. Will tell more friends when it feels right :)

Scan went well, will try and upload a picture in a minute. Measuring 12 weeks exactly, so due date has dropped back to 27th march... The sonographer said everything looks fine, we heard the heartbeat which was amazing :) so happy- it's suddenly become so real!!

yikes my scan is tomorrow....finally its tomorrow:happydance:. everytime i think about i i get all teary!!!:blush: im desperate to shout it from the roof tops. everything crossed for 2pm!!!!! im going to be a wreck!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi all Scan went really well. Baby was lying on it's front and wouldn't turn over lol so we have a funny scan pic.
It was all very exciting and I am now exactly 13 weeks today :)
I told my mum and I made her cry she is sooo happy bless her.

Hi ladies
i need to change my due, had my 12 week scan yesturday and due a couple of days earlier then i thought. i'm due march 24th rather then the 27th.

Had my NT scan a day earlier, thus today!! Got to see my LO and was so nervous till the doc measured the Nuchal fold...its all well. LO was jumping around....I couldn't stop smiling :happydance:
Well, Mrs C, my due date is 24th March now. Do change on the thread if you can and all the best to you and everyone else for the scan tomorrow. Cheers!

Sunflower I'm glad all went well today! I changed all the new due dates that I know of on the first page. If anything else changes please let me know. :flower:

Scan day tomorrow! I can't wait to see my little ones!

Little steph, you and I jace swapped due dates, I was 24th and am now 27th! Just need to change my tickers now!

Just waiting on this promotion, then I think I'll tell everyone at work, it's so much harder keeping it a secret now we have seen lo and know everything is good!

Little steph, you and I jace swapped due dates, I was 24th and am now 27th! Just need to change my tickers now!

Just waiting on this promotion, then I think I'll tell everyone at work, it's so much harder keeping it a secret now we have seen lo and know everything is good!

haha thats so strange. i changed mine pretty much striaght away :D i was so surprised i pretty good with all my dates.

i couldn't kept it quite for as long as you have. i told my boss 2 days after i found out

I've been MIA for a few weeks but I'm back now! Went on a two-week road trip and was super worried about my nausea but once I discovered that carbs are my best friend, I was okay (applesauce was a lifesaver, as well). I had my 12 week scan yesterday! It was surreal and very amazing. The baby was bouncing away in there and looked very good. The tech THINKS it's a girl :happydance: but I'm not buying anything pink until our next u/s at 20 weeks... but still very exciting! My nausea is pretty much non-existent these days (I can stomach all the food groups again!!) but I'm still using the restroom once an hour and OH keeps asking me when the mood swings are supposed to stop, lol. Anyone else experiencing insomnia? Most nights I can't fall asleep before 2-3am even though I'm dead tired.

Congrats to everyone!! These are exciting times!

Woohoo for all the scans and those coming tomorrow!!!!

I still wish my techs would take a guess at the gender boo!

Im going into Ottawa which takes me 1hr 45 mins cause my town doesnt do nt scans gunna be a long day

Over twelve weeks and this morning I have my first experience of full on sickness! It has certainly made me grateful that I haven't had to deal with it all the way through- I'll never even think 'this nausea is awful I'd rather just actually be sick' again! I promise!

Over twelve weeks and this morning I have my first experience of full on sickness! It has certainly made me grateful that I haven't had to deal with it all the way through- I'll never even think 'this nausea is awful I'd rather just actually be sick' again! I promise!

I'm 12 today and I've been actually sick more in the last two days than the whole time combined! Yesterday I was in the bathroom at work saying "come on placenta I thought you were supposed to be making things get better around now" :-/

:nope:HERE GOES.......
:nope:
ive been putting this off for days trying to drag it out and pretend i still belong here...but i dont. by monday afternoon my baby will be gone. really its gone already. :angel:
at my 12 week scan there was no HB..no movement at all, no fluid. the baby measured 19mm-8 weeks. i couldnt believe it, my body tricked me into thinking id made it to the 2nd tri..id felt changes my symptoms subsided at 10 and a half weeks but id heard so much about that being normal and everyone being different..blah blah blah..god im so devastated. this is my 2nd miscarriage this year and i just cant believe i have to go through it again. my dh doesnt want me to mc naturally as the pain was unbearable for me and for him to watch last time. and anyway its looking like for some reason my body isnt recognising that the baby shouldnt be there anymore. its been floating there doing nothing, not developing , not growing into a prune or a lime or a plum....just floating for over a month!!! so im booked in for a d+c on monday. im scared though. they gave me a leaflet and i can have general or local but either way its an op and there's always risks. i have been having period like aches for a couple of days now but i think monday will be the day...the 2nd saddest day of my life, our lives. my husband is such and amazing person its so hard to support him when i cant get myself out of bed in the morning.
well its good bye and good luck to you all. i wont even be demoting myself back to the TTC forums for a while. twice heartbreak in one year is enough for us..there are other things we can do for a few years and then see if mother nature has decided its our turn. just pray that one day a bean chooses me as its mum. i'll be great, i know i will. :flower:

:nope:HERE GOES.......
:nope:
ive been putting this off for days trying to drag it out and pretend i still belong here...but i dont. by monday afternoon my baby will be gone. really its gone already. :angel:
at my 12 week scan there was no HB..no movement at all, no fluid. the baby measured 19mm-8 weeks. i couldnt believe it, my body tricked me into thinking id made it to the 2nd tri..id felt changes my symptoms subsided at 10 and a half weeks but id heard so much about that being normal and everyone being different..blah blah blah..god im so devastated. this is my 2nd miscarriage this year and i just cant believe i have to go through it again. my dh doesnt want me to mc naturally as the pain was unbearable for me and for him to watch last time. and anyway its looking like for some reason my body isnt recognising that the baby shouldnt be there anymore. its been floating there doing nothing, not developing , not growing into a prune or a lime or a plum....just floating for over a month!!! so im booked in for a d+c on monday. im scared though. they gave me a leaflet and i can have general or local but either way its an op and there's always risks. i have been having period like aches for a couple of days now but i think monday will be the day...the 2nd saddest day of my life, our lives. my husband is such and amazing person its so hard to support him when i cant get myself out of bed in the morning.
well its good bye and good luck to you all. i wont even be demoting myself back to the TTC forums for a while. twice heartbreak in one year is enough for us..there are other things we can do for a few years and then see if mother nature has decided its our turn. just pray that one day a bean chooses me as its mum. i'll be great, i know i will. :flower:

I'm so sorry *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->