Due on or around March 24th?

hope2be :hugs: :cry: I'm so sorry. I will be thinking of you on Monday. Sounds like your husband is a great support for you. I know he needs support as well but you guys need to lean on each other right now. :hugs:

Hope2be I'm so sad and sorry to hear this. A bean will choose you one day.

Beautiful! You reminded me that I forgot to update in this thread. :dohh:

I also had my NT scan on Friday. Took a while... almost two hours. The US tech got frustrated a few times with the babies because they wouldn't move. She left the room for a few minutes and had me jump up and down. This happened twice. Before she resorted to me jumping and her leaving she had me cough a million times. The babies were just being lazy but of course when she didn't need them moving they were crazy ones. Baby B is the mover and Baby A is the kicker.

Attachments

• Baby A.jpg
    Baby A.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Baby B.jpg
    Baby B.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
Thank you! :cloud9: We are beyond excited. I had to show my hubby the pictures over email and he was so shocked to see hands. :haha: His response was priceless! We don't go back until the 12th of October now. Fingers crossed we can find out the genders then.

Thats so exciting! :happydance: I can't wait to start filling the first page with all the genders.

Edit~ I was just about to go ask for this thread to be moved to the groups area. Looks like they moved it before being asked.

Eeep gorgeous scan! Our Bub was too wiggly for the technician and she had trouble doing all the measurements she needed!!!

Our gender scan is 5th November :)

My private scan is oct 9th but my official anatomy scan is Oct 23. I can't wait! 23 more days!

So exciting!!!! I hope the scan is clear enough I see, so far they've been a little fuzzy and Bub has been so wiggly!!

It has been very quiet in here. How is everyone doing? I hope all is well. :flower:

Im so sick with cold, and have massive dental work that cant wait till after baby, im so scared it sucks, im afraid of the dentist lol but i guess avoiding the him for so many years has caught up

Sorry to hear you are so sick and have to go to the dentist on top of that. :( I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think it will be. Good luck.

I have to have my teeth pulled and replaced......10 yrs ago i had no cavities, then i had 4 kids and now onto my ,5th and they r terrible.....hope they get them done fast

I hope it goes smoothly for you, I'm not a fan of the dentist either.

We heard babies heartbeat for the first time!!! Have seen it on scans but this is the first time we heard it!!! Amazing!

MummyPony, that's awesome!! :happydance: I can't wait until to hear mine again (I've only heard the HB once so far and not sure when I will get to again). It IS amazing!

boxxey, boo for the dentist. I hope it goes well!

On a side note, I've been craving mustard. Spicy mustard. I actually ate a MUSTARD sandwich today. Nothing else on it, just a deli roll and mustard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->