Due on or around March 24th?

Here's to a fast recovery, I can't imagine having that many pulled at once.

When is everyone having their gender scan? If you aren't having one let me know and I'll put yellow next to your name. I'll add the date on your gender scan next to your name on the first page. After you find out I will change the date to the gender. I can't wait to see what everyone is having!

I will be having mine on 10/19. Hopefully the babies let us see. :happydance: I have a boy/girl feeling.

I feel not to bad......thanks ladies, i dont know when my scan is yet , sometime after the 22

Oct 25th feels like forever I wont be shocked if they said a 3rd girl for us lol

boxxey hopefully you find out soon.

stacey Yay for finding out a month from today.

I put the wrong date for mine. :dohh: Its actually the 12th. I don't know why I thought the 19th.

Lucky im hoping little bean still likes to run from the doppler when we go in 2 days so they will look at baby and maybe see something lol a month thats all feels longer

Mines the 9th of oct and I'm thinking :pink: for myself.

Yours is so soon Tiff! I'm excited for you to find out.

OMG ME TO! Seems like time is dragging. I've been preoccupying myself with other people's scans to distract me, I have a bnb bud having on on thursday then friday then I'm on my own for 9 days. ugh.

Ahhhh your scans are all so soon!!! We have to wait until 5th November!! That saying maybe we'll get a clearer look at Bub as theyll be bigger as its been rather fuzzy so far due to wife's tilted uterus!

30th october for me, bang on my 20 weeks. Much like my 12 week scan I'm more scared than excited. I worry something will be wrong with LO and as this is primarily anomaly scanning that's the bit I want to concentrate on. I want a healthy LO, either gender is good but I do still really want to know.

Hi Ladies how are you all doing?
It's been a while since I have been on and posted anything, so i just spent yesterday and today catching up on where everyone is at. How exciting we are all in the second trimester!!

I've just been in Bali for 10 days and got home on Sunday night, before that I was so busy with getting work up to date and trying to rush to have my nuchal scan in the right time frame.

I had my last OB appt on the 5th Sep and he said that i measured 5 days further along than he first thought, the I went for my Nuchal scan and the u/s tech dated me bck at my original gestation. Anyways other than that little bit of excitement not much has been happening.
The u/s tech said that the fold was 1.5mm which is pretty good but i have to wait to get the results of my bloodwork which i will be getting on the 8th Oct.

Also I am psyching myself up to tell my work tomorrow before one of my bosses goes on holidays. I'm starting to look rather pregnant now and I will feel so much more comfortable and relieved once everyone knows :-D

As for morning sickness I never threw up once and only had a bit of nausea and heartburn. i also got some great pills from the dr for heartburn and since i started taking them i havent had it ahhhhh...... the relief.

do any of you ladies have names picked out yet ?

Ahhhh your scans are all so soon!!! We have to wait until 5th November!! That saying maybe we'll get a clearer look at Bub as theyll be bigger as its been rather fuzzy so far due to wife's tilted uterus!

Sorry you have to wait so long but the date will be here in no time.

30th october for me, bang on my 20 weeks. Much like my 12 week scan I'm more scared than excited. I worry something will be wrong with LO and as this is primarily anomaly scanning that's the bit I want to concentrate on. I want a healthy LO, either gender is good but I do still really want to know.

I'm sure everything will be great. Try not to worry and just look forward to seeing your LO again. Healthy babies for all of us!

Hi Ladies how are you all doing?
It's been a while since I have been on and posted anything, so i just spent yesterday and today catching up on where everyone is at. How exciting we are all in the second trimester!!

I've just been in Bali for 10 days and got home on Sunday night, before that I was so busy with getting work up to date and trying to rush to have my nuchal scan in the right time frame.

I had my last OB appt on the 5th Sep and he said that i measured 5 days further along than he first thought, the I went for my Nuchal scan and the u/s tech dated me bck at my original gestation. Anyways other than that little bit of excitement not much has been happening.
The u/s tech said that the fold was 1.5mm which is pretty good but i have to wait to get the results of my bloodwork which i will be getting on the 8th Oct.

Also I am psyching myself up to tell my work tomorrow before one of my bosses goes on holidays. I'm starting to look rather pregnant now and I will feel so much more comfortable and relieved once everyone knows :-D

As for morning sickness I never threw up once and only had a bit of nausea and heartburn. i also got some great pills from the dr for heartburn and since i started taking them i havent had it ahhhhh...... the relief.

How exciting to be telling work! I'm sure it will go great. Like you I didn't "get" sick I just felt bad for a while. I've never had heartburn so I don't know how that feels but I'm sure it isn't fun. The 8th will be here before you know it and I'm sure the results will be great.

do any of you ladies have names picked out yet ?

We have made a list of a few names but until we know what we are having its difficult. Plus we haven't decided if we want the names to go together or not. Have you come up with anything?

For a boy was easy he will be named after daddy for a girl we are down to 2 names athena jean grace or aires jean grace we have a thing for A names when it comes to girl names

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I had my interview today and got my promotion! :) so gonna wait until my appointment on the 8th and tell work then that I only just found out... I can do the work for promotion at home while on maternity, so I don't feel guilty tbh :)
I have to wait for 9th November to find out what we are having- I feel it's gonna be a blue one, but I'm not sure if that's because I really want a boy :/
Feeling much better this past week, occasional nausea and still tired, but nowhere near as bad as before!

For a boy was easy he will be named after daddy for a girl we are down to 2 names athena jean grace or aires jean grace we have a thing for A names when it comes to girl names

Great names!

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I had my interview today and got my promotion! :) so gonna wait until my appointment on the 8th and tell work then that I only just found out... I can do the work for promotion at home while on maternity, so I don't feel guilty tbh :)
I have to wait for 9th November to find out what we are having- I feel it's gonna be a blue one, but I'm not sure if that's because I really want a boy :/
Feeling much better this past week, occasional nausea and still tired, but nowhere near as bad as before!

Congrats on the promotion! I hope work takes the news well. October and November are going to be exciting for gender scans.

GOOD NEWS!!!!
DH's CF screen came back negative!!!
They said our odds of a Baby with CF are cut ten-fold as a result to 1:1204

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back