Due on or around March 24th?

I went for my monthly visit today and doctor decided to take a peak for gender. We most certainly saw a penis! Doctor said that he was very sure that was a boy part and he pointed out the umbilical cord so we wouldn't confuse it. Our little one was ready for a close up because he was sitting there with legs spread open! LOL :blue: :flasher: DH is beyond excited, and I got very emotional afterwards because everything became sooooo real and of course tears of joy.

:happydance: Amazing news! Congrats one being team :blue:

:flasher: <-- Love this as a gender reveal! :haha:

here it is..... what do you think ? I also posted the pic on the second trimester board.
babygender.jpg

I would think boy as well. I haven't had mine done yet so I have no idea.

Sunflower I love your bump!

It's grainy and if I'm right the middle of the legs is at the bottom? Then I say boy for sure.

It does with the scrotum right underneath, for sure looks like boy parts :) Congrats.

Oooh yay congratulations!!! It sill feels forever until our next scan, about 5 weeks!!!

I <3 my doppler, going to have a listen tonight.

I love my doppler tooo best money I ever put out

I got a very strong loud HB of 157-162 tonight and got some boots to the left side while using it lol.

I went to ye hospital yesterday because I have been having pains for the last two days, both at the sides and bottom of my stomach... They confirmed nothing is wrong after a three hour wait to be examined, but the doctor said she didn't want to check for a heartbeat because at 15 weeks ahe is likely not to find one and didn't want to worry me! If you can buy home ones that pick it up, how are the ones at the hospital not going to?!?! So frustrating! I think it's just stretching pains- suddenly this week my stomach feels 'hard' and I can feel my uterus above my pelvis... So glad I'm telling work next week, really don't think I cam hide it much longer :/ anyone else experienced stretching pains?

I get stretching pains all the time, and I can feel my uterus above my pubic line now. I can also hear the heartbeat just fine on a cheapie doppler :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->