Due on or around March 24th?

Yes I believe it is called round ligament pain. Things are stretching in every direction but you should be ok. As for the heart beat... by 15 weeks it can totally be seen and heard. Internally a heartbeat can be heard by 7 weeks. If they do an external ultrasound you can totally see the heart beat. It looks like a flashing light. I can't believe they wouldn't check it for you. :growlmad: I've been able to hear both heart beats at home since about 9 weeks.

I'm glad you are ok though.

^ wss. Glad all is well, I'm getting lots of stretching which I didn't think would be so bad this time given it's my third pregnancy. I also feel bigger this time around to though.

I had them off and on I think the home doppler are better sometimes I started finding my beanie at 10weeks went to the doctors at 10 weeks 4 days they couldnt find it so had a scan and there it was I came home got my doppler and boom there was the heartbeat

Hi Ladies I hope everyone is well

Wow such a cute bump SunflowerMama :)

Congrats on bein team blue HappyFishie :)

EternalWait I have been getting the stretching pains a lot lately, every now and then i get a bit worried because it's my first and I don't know what to expect, but then they lessen or go away and I feel a lot better :)

Just listened to the HB again today it's lovely and clear and strong
Baby favours lying to the right it seems
I swear as well there were some little thudding sounds just before I lost the HB like Bub was kicking it away...is that possible?

Yes my 2nd hated the doppler and would kick it all the time this one just runs from it both my girls stayed on the right side this baby loves the left side

mummy yes mine does that all the time! I even felt one!

bstar it doesn't go away when you've had more then one, sorry. This is my third and I feel like I'm walking on egg shells, I also did have a late loss which i know makes me more paranoid. Wish I had an u/s machine at my house I think it would be the only way to calm my nerves.

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!! OMG! Gender scan sooooo soon. Going to keep busy this thanksgiving holiday.... happy early thanksgiving to any canadian gals on here :)

Thanks ladies, it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one getting pains, or the only one feeling paranoid and relentlessly worrying! Pains have been better today. I am refusing to bring books home to mark now- carrying them round was really hurting and realised maybe I'm overdoing it- I have just been so focussed on not stopping just because I'm pregnant, think I need to listen to my body a bit more.
Telling work on Monday, so that will make it a little easier, and hopefully relieve some of the stress as by the end of the day I feel like I have a 6 month bump! Lol

On a positive note, 5 weeks today I will know the gender :) can't wait!! And then the serious shopping begins!!

I made six pies yesterday for Thanksgiving dinner, what a busy weekend this has been hope everyones feeling good

Heres my pic from last week i was 15 weeks

DSC_1340-1.jpg

My turkeys done :-D so excited to eat,

Dinner was fabulous! And we get to do it all over again at a friends house.

Hi all, hope your all doing well!
Im starting a birth and baby class this Thursday with my midwife. Should be fun! Then only 2 weeks to the anatomy scan :) I am so excited.
Been feeling really queasy and bloated this week though, trying not to let it ruin my excellent mood!

We have decided to book a private gender scan for Saturday! We are too patient and want to see little one again :)

So exciting Mummy! I can't wait to hear what they say. We have ours Friday!

Mines today!!!!!!!! Couple of hours away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->