Due on or around March 24th?

16 week midwife appointment today :) and just 4 weeks until we know the gender! Going to this appointment alone though :(
Good news- work now know :) so that's one less worry. An the head didn't explode- just laughed at me instead! But couldve been much worse! My line manager was amazing- really supportive. This will be the first baby in our department for 8 years!

That's great news. I have my 16 week appt today too, at 17 weeks 1 day but oh well. I'm going alone too, but it's only at the surgery so hopefully not too stressful. Good luck!

Eternal I hope your appointment went well!

Tiff Yay for team pink!!

I'm just so ecstatic and happy and can't stop smiling, every time I say "her" or "she" I light up.

I'm still shocked and amazed, I get a little rush saying it's a girl every time someone asks :)

Little girls are great and so much fun 1 week till my scan I can wait

Had our consultant appoinment today and they're happy so now back just under midwife led care which means wife can have a water birth yay!!

Heard heartbeat too which was the first time at a medical appointment, doctor couldn't find it at first, I kept saying we found it higher than she was looking but she ignored me and in the end she gave up and looked higher (after saying the womb isn't thy high yet) and LO and behold she found it!!! Haha! We listened again at home and Wowee it's gotten much louder and clearer in 3 weeks, it was really pumping away today!!! Amazing!!!

Private gender scan in 2 days eeeeeee

by 17 weeks it's just a few cm below belly button the doc should know that. Though I find tulips HB anywhere from low to high depending on if she's head up or down. She moves so much.

congrats on being team pink Kelly :)

2 Days til your scan MummyPony, how very exciting :), can't wait to hear what you're having.

It's fun hearing what everyone is having since we aren't finding out for another 24 weeks or so hehehe :)

I had such vivid dreams last night about going for the scan and turned out we were having a girl, 1 day to go!!

I had my first midwife group session last night and it was fab. If anyone has the group option I'd def recommend it. We had 2 hours with the midwives with Q&A time, info session and private examination time included. DH was shown how to take stats for blood pressure/weight/urine/fundal height/baby heartbeat. He loved it, esp using the doppler because we haven't got one at home. Baby kept booting the doppler really loudly and the mw roared laughing and said 'that baby is a nut!'.

Bstar - were are staying team yellow too! Its gonna be tough at scan time not to take a little peak!

Good luck to everyone with their up coming scans! :)

We're having a boy!!!

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/77088016-4C72-422F-890D-ABF09890E3B2-1526-0000017F27821B64.jpg

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/C1AEF837-E70B-499F-A5F4-F0731E7D086C-1526-0000017F196B6C8D.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->