Due on or around March 24th?

Congrats on the boy Mummy!!

AFM~ we are having two girls! :cloud9:

Congrats on the boy MummyPony :)

And Hooray for 2 girls MrsC :thumbup:

How very very exciting for both of you :happydance:

Two girls?! Congrat's MrsC!

Yay for team blue! congrats Mummypony!

Wow, I just got a little nostalgic thinking about our first posts when we had all just gotten our BFP's and now we are all revealing genders! Can't wait til we all get to hold our little babies.....

Yes two girls!! :cloud9: I had a boy feeling but that just goes to show that it isn't always right.

I would never be able to make it team yellow all the way unless I'd already had one of each lol!

Congrats to Mummy on the little boy!

Congrats to MrsC on the girls!

Wow loads of great news this week :)

Were still staying team yellow, the scan is next Tuesday. We can hold out because its our first and we really want the big surprise on the day. Its been tempting to find out but I'm really looking forward to DH telling me the gender when he/she is delivered. Even if I did find out I wouldn't tell anyone! ;)

will didnt have my scan today they pushed it back till the 8th im going to cry

That sucks! Did they say why? I'd of demanded another closer apt.

because the dang doctor put my dates in wrong they had it in that i was going to be 20 weeks will they fixed it today and said it was to soon we might just pay for a scan next week when dh gets paid

Sorry they told you that you have to wait. Hopefully you can get a private scan so that you know sooner. :thumbup:

I did my private scan 2 weeks before my actual 18 week scan and it was worth it.

we going to try but with us moving next week to a bigger place might be hard to do but we shall see

Our private scan was totally worth it, saw our little munchkin in 3d which was supremely amazing!!!

i did one with my 2nd i loved it got lots of 3d pics and dvd of her moving over the place i have an in law that work at a private scan so we get a good deal it just with moving be busy dh doesnt get home till 7pm so we are moving around that

hi all

I had my scan yesterday. The baby looks great, developing really well. The baby is measuring a week head now in length and has daddy's long legs!

We asked not to be told the sex of the baby but the sonographer took it upon herself to give us a big fat hint and point out the potty shot. I am soooo upset about it. I feel like shes taken something from us. I've sent in a complaint but we cant undo it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->