Due on or around March 24th?

im resting it was a snow day today so my 10 year old stayed home and helped me with my 3 yr old it was nice and I go to the dr tomorrow so dh is home all morning

We had our shower last weekend! It was a surprise by our friends and was so much fun :)

I had my apt today, I gain 1/2 a pound, babys happy, he breech but that's ok he will turn again, I am measuring 36 weeks so I go for an ultrasound in the next 2 weeks just waiting for the call with the day im to go and we are going to measure him and see if maybe he will be here early

I have been having a lot of pain "down there" for the past week and a half. I went for a scan yesterday and they said the pain is from the pressure of the baby's head which is in position and laying low. They said he is weighing 6lbs even at this point. I am officially on maternity leave and I am relaxing until this little one decides to come out! It's getting closer!!! I can't walk for more than short distances because the pain is really bad. Is anyone else having these pressure pains?

I get them and walking can be painful, my girl is very low to, she dropped around 33-34 weeks which is early but it still could mean I go overdue so we'll see.

I dropped this week and am contracting but not regular my baby shower is sunday so he can come after that lol........im measuring 38 weeks, im so ready

I now totally understand why pregnant women waddle. LOL
I walk like a penguin all the time :blush:

I'm in the same boat! Measuring 45 weeks at my last ob appointment (2/7). Ended up in L&D Monday night due to contractions being 1 to 5 minutes apart. 2.5 cm dilated and baby A's head can be felt during cervix checks! It won't be long for me now.

Yea the joys of being at the end of a pregnancy i keep telling him he can come but he is going to make us wait

Just wanted to quickly update that our girls were born on 2/22 at 11:49 and 11:50 at 35w5d (4d according to hospital). They are in the NICU but holding their own fairly well.

Hope you all are doing well.

yaa hoo for babies, I just want mine out he is measuring 41 weeks on the ultrasound so dr is going to discuss what to do on Tuesday when I go to my apt

Congratulations MrsC!!!!!! How long do they anticipate them being there for? Im sure not long. So excited for you !

Thanks girls! They aren't really sure how long they will be on here. I get discharged tomorrow but we will get to stay in a boarding room while the girls are still here. They started out with some breathing issues and now we are having some feeding issues. Hopefully it won't be long but whatever it takes for them to be healthy.

There's pictures in my journal if anyone wants to take a peak. :winkwink:

Oh mrsc I hope they're not there too long! Take this time to rest yourself so you're on form for when you take them home :)

Congratulations on the birth of your little girls. I had a quick look on your journal and they are adorable. Hopefully it won't be long until they can come home with you.

Congratulations, MrsC. Am sure the little girls will be soon in your arms! Think of all the wonderful times you are going to have with them soon. Cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->