Due on or around March 24th?

MrsC--Yeah, the south is definitely cheaper than Oregon, but Oregon is definitely cheaper than Los Angeles! :winkwink: I used to live in Portland and you can rent an apartment or small home for 300 or 400 less a month than in L.A. I hear what you're saying about the south, though, it doesn't get much cheaper than that! I can't deal with the heat, humidity or mosquitoes, though, my parents live near Houston and it's just miserable there. I'm predicting my tests will get here by Monday or Tuesday of next week. That's great that you two were on Skype when you got your bfp! When will he be home? It must be hard that he's overseas right now :hugs:

eek! If it's more expensive there I don't blame you for wanting to move. The south is much different in so many ways. The humidity and bugs is what would drive me crazy. My husband will be home on the 29th for three weeks. At least he gets to be here for our first scan. He normally does a 6 weeks on 6 weeks off schedule in Afghanistan but he got extended this trip.

No tests until Monday or Tuesday! I would go crazy by then. :haha: You are very strong for holding out that long.

I just asked my hubby if he could see the line and did it look darker from the day before.

Mrsc will go find it when I'm done here.

No more spotting still, lets keep going that way! I think I'll relax again once I see the numbers doubling. Still keeping my feet up today though and will try super hard to take things easy the next couple of days. I hate that we have to wait so long to find out.

Can't seem to find it can you post the link?

Kelly~ I'm so glad the spotting is still gone. I will continue hoping that it stays that way. The link should be in my signature between the two tickers.

My beta at 15dpo last time was 358 so yours is smoking good :)

Thank you! I'm curious if there is one or two. Theres such a higher chance of two with fertility treatment. You and I should be going for our scan around the same time!

Wow so much to catch up on! Congrats to the recent BFP posters and good luck flipflop!! I can't believe you are holding out till next week. Kelly- praying for the spotting to stay away and for good results soon!! I'm anxious to hear!!

Hi inchristalone and congratulations. when I rang my gp they just said to ring back when I was approaching 9 weeks and that i would be seen by a gp not a midwife. Nhs services vary greatly depending on where you are in the country. Everyone gets scans but the rest is pot luck. Just wanted to make you aware.

I am in the UK too, and I just going to the doc on Saturday to confirm my pregnancy. I have elevated prolactin, so I may be in the high risk category. I also have a trans vag scan on Aug 2nd, where they want to look at my ovaries as it was taking me so long to get preggers, so I am excited about that now, as we should be able to see a heart beat at that stage. i will be 6 and a half weeks :)

Hey ladies,

So how's everyone feeling today. I am feeling great except for none of my pants fitting any more. Its ridiculous...has to be bloating :wacko: Got my track pants out last night and have to go get one more pair over the weekend. The boobs have become humongous too...Otherwise, all's well.

What's happening to your bodies...do tell!

I just still have cramps going on and sore bbs, nothing else. I haven't retested yet either but I do plan to. I want to see my 3+ digi :)

I called my doctor and I'm going tomorrow to have the pregnancy confirmed (I guess?). I'm feeling good, was really cold last night and woke up at 3:30 am!! But got back to sleep OK. It's frustrating feeling really tired and not being able to sleep properly! I still am cramping, but less than yesterday.

Told DH when he came back from work yesterday and initially he was really pleased, but I think he's a bit shell shocked now and doesn't know how to feel! I know he will be fine and will be really happy.. he's just got to get his head around it. I guess I was hoping that he would be jumping up and down and really happy, but then I was left a little deflated - how are your OH's? Any similar experiences?

My hubby was very excited. We have been trying for over a year and a half. Although our situation is different from others because he had a vasectomy reversal that took for a little while and then healed back up. We did 3 IUIs at that time and after it healed up (he had no sperm) we put things on pause for IVF. Decided with the cost of everything that it would be best for us to switch to using a donor rather than spending $15,000 on something we were unsure would work. Anyways so once the time came that we got our BFP we were (and still are) both over the moon about it all. Your DH will come around once it sinks in and you both will get that excited moment.

Well right now we're walking on egg shells with the spotting, I know my husband is happy but he's not one to get overly excited anyway especially if there's a chance it may not work out. I think we both got our hearts broken when we lost our daughter, enough to know to guard them a little.

Hey ladies,

So how's everyone feeling today. I am feeling great except for none of my pants fitting any more. Its ridiculous...has to be bloating :wacko: Got my track pants out last night and have to go get one more pair over the weekend. The boobs have become humongous too...Otherwise, all's well.

What's happening to your bodies...do tell!

Hi SunflowerMama
I am right there with you! Anything with a waist band is out. I have trackers for the house and a couple of loose dresses for going outside.
I saw a man looking at my boobs the other day, it was gross but that never happens so they must be more noticeable now!

I still have bloating and diarrhea, little bit of cramping. Just realized last night that I only have 35 weeks to make a whole person in my body. It's not enough time! Reality check big time!

DW is getting a little bump now! So cute :) going to get some maternity trousers at weekend :)

It's so funny that I feel like I have a bump too even though I know it's just vacation weight I didn't get a chance to loose! It's not going anywhere now :)

Do you guys remember that my dr (internist) only dated me to 1st tri based on bloods? I rang on fri and again yesterday for clarity. She rang back today and said they aren't qualified to read it that only a obgyn can do it. My dr had told me she was a gynae in India for years and delivered countless babies in her time. Anyway did your family doc/ GP read your betas or your obgyn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->