Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

hi ladies im due 20th with a baby boy :) our 3rd and final addition!

honeysuade this is EXACTLY how i felt a couple of weeks ago. my entire bump was so sore and tender. i could barely walk. i was in and out of the hospital, tested for all sorts, liver and kidneys scanned, all ok. Then last week they finally listened to me about the size of my bump and at 32 weeks they measured me are 37. They did a growth scan right away where they found that baby is average sized for me but i have higher than average fluid levels. It was a sudden thing so was likely the cause of the pain. iv since had gd test as this can be a cause, and the torch blood test. both negative. iv got another scan on Monday so fingers crossed it has regulated itself as im told it sometimes can. Just a thought? xx

hi ladies im due 20th with a baby boy :) our 3rd and final addition!

honeysuade this is EXACTLY how i felt a couple of weeks ago. my entire bump was so sore and tender. i could barely walk. i was in and out of the hospital, tested for all sorts, liver and kidneys scanned, all ok. Then last week they finally listened to me about the size of my bump and at 32 weeks they measured me are 37. They did a growth scan right away where they found that baby is average sized for me but i have higher than average fluid levels. It was a sudden thing so was likely the cause of the pain. iv since had gd test as this can be a cause, and the torch blood test. both negative. iv got another scan on Monday so fingers crossed it has regulated itself as im told it sometimes can. Just a thought? xx

Hi sweet:hugs: I will add you to the front page:thumbup:
I am measuring bang on 34 weeks today but I did think I might be bigger before she measured as it feels very tight & sore. I had the GD testing done at 28 weeks, do you think it can develop later than that maybe?? It's so annoying & draining having to keep going to the hospital isn't it:nope: xxx

Hope everyone is doing ok:flower:
We went to an antenatal class today, it was only for an hour but it was helpful:thumbup:

I have also been given stronger cocodaml as my liver pain is not easing.
xxx

just got back from my doctors appointment everythings looking perfect :) cant wait for him or her to be out tho, pregnancy is starting to take its toll on me for sure! anyone have a baby shower yet? or planning to have one? my highschool friends are throwing me one next saturday :)

just got back from my doctors appointment everythings looking perfect :) cant wait for him or her to be out tho, pregnancy is starting to take its toll on me for sure! anyone have a baby shower yet? or planning to have one? my highschool friends are throwing me one next saturday :)

Great news about the appointment:happydance: I know what you mean about it taking it's toll, this liver / rib pain is soooo intense but today I am using mind over matter & I am in a good mood:thumbup:
xxx

im having a baby shower next sat. too i cant wait my mil is hosting it so im sure its gonna look/be great and best of all my best friend will be there she never comes to anything so im over joyed :) and then 2 weeks after my shower ill be full term :D

I had my baby shower from 30 weeks and glad I did got lots of repeat stuff and just returned them and got store credit ended up getting everything I need for the baby without spending a dime! But I wouldn't be able to do any returning and shopping now cause I'm on bed rest and my body can't be active for more than 30 mins, I have to use a drive cart thingy when I go to the supermarket! Lol but good luck to u girls who r having a great 3rd tri, I love baby showers tell me how urs goes

ill definitly let everyone know how mine goes :) im actually having two one is hosted by people i went to highschool with and another is for family and friends who probably wouldnt feel comfortable with the rest because of age, lifestyle, and none of them really know each other lol. I cant wait tho, but not looking forward to the attention being on me and my bump. lol not one to be centre of attention.

Yea loooooove the attention, I got a decorated chair and a crown that said mom to be! And loooooots of pics

i cant wait for mine it will be mostly dhs side of the family, this week has gone by so fast hopefully next week does too :)

Hey :) hope you all don't mind me jumping in ! X I'm due 27th September with my 3rd boy :) EXCITED!!! He is currently breech and back to back so I'm hoping he turns so I can have the home birth I want :) ...... I've got SPD & an irritable uterus so although I'm LOVING being pregnant I'm kind of wishing the next few weeks away ..... God that sounds horrible ha!! I make everything a mile stone to make time go quicker :-D ....... It works!! x hope your all feeling ok ! x I can't beleive we only have a few weeks to go until we get to meet are gorgeous babies!! Xxxxxxx

mummyat18 - I had my baby shower at 30 weeks, it was very overwhelming having that much attention on me:haha: wow 2 showers, lucky girl, you will get loads of gifts:haha::thumbup:

Jaydensmommy9 - aww that's nice that your best friend will be at your shower:flower: and the decorated chair!!! excellent!:haha:

Jaymarie1991 - that sounds like a great result getting all your baby bits that way:thumbup: Sorry you're on bed rest, that must make things hard to enjoy:nope:

Suspectpink - Hello and welcome!!!:hugs: I will add your details to the front page now. Sorry about the SPD & irritable uterus, these little ones do like to make us know they are there don't they!! Have you got a gym ball as I hear they are really good for getting baby to turn.

As for me I just screamed out in pain & almost cried, this liver / rib / muscle inflamed pain thing is so so bad it feels lke I am being cut with glass when I move:cry: the extra strong cocodamol just makes me feel spaced out. Oh the joys. Off to work now, 3 more weeks til I leave!
xxxx

Morning! how is everyone doing today? I wonder if we will have any premature little ones in the coming weeks as we are all approaching full term:thumbup: xxx

my bday is 4th October so either way I should have my little on by then

whoa Honeysuede, I'm due 18 Sept and my birthday is 4 Oct too! :) *twilight zone music* ;)

I keep sitting in the nursery wishing the baby was here :)

How is everyone this weekend? I can't beleive I wiil be 35 weeks on tuesday:wacko: xxx

ugh my weekend has been crap and im exhausted had no sleep the other night dh went to jail on his bday early sat. morning over his brother and brothers friends being idiots after drinking :/ and that has caused him to not get a job he was so close to getting so over all its been horrible and his dad is trying to get us to move to another state but all my family and most of his family is here his dad has never done anything for him, i just wish i was next weekend so i can have my baby shower and be happy

Oh sorry to hear that, it must be a horrible worry for you:cry: is your DH going to be ok or is he going to get a record / fine? I swear men are TERRIBLE with drink.

Try to relax the best you can:hugs: the baby shower will be here before you know it:hugs: xxx

thanks today is going better, just relaxing at my grandmas

Ooh that is spooky!:haha: I will be 29:flower:
xxx

I will be celebrating the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday :winkwink:

I hadn't read the previous posts until now, I hope you are feeling a bit better? Any updates on what it could be? Here's to the next few weeks passing quickly so you can get some rest & relief! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->