Due September 18th - any one else? *6 Births!*

Hey ladies...just came here to say that my baby boy which is due 18th September is booked in for c-section on 31st August :(. So I'm no longer having a September baby :(. Can't believe it's one week til we get to meet our little boy

Hi Pandn:hugs: Good luck for next Friday - please let us know how you get one:hugs::hugs: xxx

aw well at least you get to meet him soon :), i had my appt. and baby girl is stilk head down and im almost 1cm dialated :)

Hi all, any updates??

As for me, I have not ben good I done my usual sainsburys shop after work yesterday & was getting some strong pains very low down, by the time I got in I had to lay down. Then as the evening went on the pains got worse, coming & going, they were right under my bump, just above the pubic area & took my breath away, sometimes making me to the loo (no2, sorry for tmi but I went ALOT)

This morning they were still bad but eased off this afternoon, I didn't panic thinking it was labour as the pains were only under my bump, didn't get worse or more frequent & actually eased a bit when I layed down. So I spent until about 2pm today resting. I can only imagine baby may be getting ready & the head maybe engaging?? xxx :wacko:

nothing new here just been taking care of my son who has a virus and isnt himself at all :( icfeel so bad for him and am hoping i dont catch it

nothing new here just been taking care of my son who has a virus and isnt himself at all :( icfeel so bad for him and am hoping i dont catch it

Hope your son is better:hugs:

How is everyone doing today? I have had a nice day & my pains have eased thank god.
xx

thats good :) my little man is doing a little better but today is going better then yesterday

thats good :) my little man is doing a little better but today is going better then yesterday

Glad he is getting better:hugs:

I am full of enery today, been shopping for my mother in law's bday. My bump seems lower, I def think baby is lower now
xx

Yay Full term today for me as well as being our 6 tear anniversary:happydance: xx

36+4 today and absolutely miserable.
So exhausted, just want to lie down and not move until baby arrives.
:( My back has started to hurt now also. Hope baby wants to at least come on time.

36+4 today and absolutely miserable.
So exhausted, just want to lie down and not move until baby arrives.
:( My back has started to hurt now also. Hope baby wants to at least come on time.

:cry: sorry you;re feeling miserable, hope it gets easier for you & baby comes on time. xxx

Had 36 week midwife appointment today and seems my hopes of vbac have gone down the drainage system... probably. Baby is not only measuring well ahead at 40 weeks (36+4) but is breech. Silly baby. Have presentation scan on thursday to see if he is actually breech or what he is up to, and then meet consultant on monday to discuss possible section. Oh well. Just want baby out safe at this point.

Had 36 week midwife appointment today and seems my hopes of vbac have gone down the drainage system... probably. Baby is not only measuring well ahead at 40 weeks (36+4) but is breech. Silly baby. Have presentation scan on thursday to see if he is actually breech or what he is up to, and then meet consultant on monday to discuss possible section. Oh well. Just want baby out safe at this point.

Wow baby is measuring quite big then, hope all goes ok with the scan thrusday, maybe they will arrange a section for the next few weeks??
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->