due to test in 6 days! anyone the same?!

Jersyshoregirl: I will keep you posted!!! Congratulations to you! :hugs:

Leanne: We are due to test the same days!! Bring on those :bfp:

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to all of us!!

One day closer!!!! I can hardly wait!!

3 days to go!!! im going to see if I can hold out.....doubt it tho....

I know that I am a dork but it is SO nice to see that there are others out there like myself that can relate to this horrible ttc and 2ww! Like many of the messages I saw others write on here, I also have no one who really cares or wants to hear about my ttc.
I actually went out on a limb to talk to a co-worker who just recently had her first child thinking that she might have some advice for me or an example of any EARLY pregnancy symptoms that she may have had (BEFORE the missed period, LOL). Well, she was completely rude and basically just hurt my feelings by making fun of the 2ww site, saying that the women there were just basically pathetic and that it was WAY too OCD. Her "advice" was to not have a baby so soon(my husband and I just got married in June) and to "relax." When I told her about some really weird symptoms I've been having lately (like cramping and a really weird twingy/twitch/pulling in my uterus and extreme hot flashes and emotional breakdowns) she completely dismissed them (I only got ot tell her about the twitches) saying I was having "butterflies" and being overly sensitive. ...thanks
Anyways, that is my soap-box story for the day, except it got worse after that. My husband decides that he's going to tell his family that we are ttc and basically just blurted it out today infront of his entire family and several guests at a party tonight!!!! He felt terrible because he didn't realize that it was something that he was DEFINITELY not supposed to say and I was FURIOUS giving him a death stare and then bursting into tears:cry:.(which is also not normal for me) Great.
Also, I promised myself that I would not do a PT until Thursday or Saturday (AF should be here around Saturday) but I broke down and did one tonight because I have just been so weird lately! of course it was a :bfn: I'm just hoping that I'm not wrong this time because I have had so many strange symptoms and while I know that some things are probably just from hyper-sensitivity, there are other things that I am convinced I have not experienced before and can't MAKE happen. (such as the twing-ey/fluttering thing in the uterus, the ridiculous hot flashes, and non-stop TERRIBLE lower back pain!):happydance:
I am sorry to vent and bore you all to death with my woes but it just feels good to be able to talk about it because no one else can relate so thank you SO much for reading this! I will definitely be on here a lot to read your updates as well...especially since we are all going through the same thing and trying to test between wed & sat. I am really going to try hard not to test until Sat though even though it really feels like AF may be coming. :cry:

Good luck and God BLess:hug:

Hi my name is christina im new to this. just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask questions im 12 weeks prego and im having lots of constipation havent visited the bathroom in 2 weeks what can i do ? oh by the way how do u girls get those cute time lines and icons ? thanks hope to hear from u ;)

oh i wanted to tell u girls all that are ttc look i was ttc for 1 yr and nothing i tried everything pills different positions getting help from gyno nothing i mean nothing helped until i just said for get it let it come when it wants to trust me all u have to do is go to your gyno and get a blood test to make sure ur ovulating and ask him how can you make sure your eggs are healthy enough to get fertilized and the just for get all about that you wanna get prego trust me it works ive told plenty of people and it works the more u have in your mind u wont get prego it works llike magic i stopped thinking about it and did my things and bingo a few months later it caught me by surprise so trust me it works my grandmother taught me this i tried every little thing u can imagine and nothing ur mind is very powerful ....... just forget about getting prego dont test ur sleves after every period because ur just stresssing ur self if ur not prego u will no when u r u get this feeling that i cant expalin try this method

Hi my name is christina im new to this. just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask questions im 12 weeks prego and im having lots of constipation havent visited the bathroom in 2 weeks what can i do ? oh by the way how do u girls get those cute time lines and icons ? thanks hope to hear from u ;)

congrats on your:bfp::bfp: bet your landed:cloud9:. Theres another part of the site for girls in the first part of pregnancy so you better off asking them lol

go advanced they are on there:happydance: then click more and click on the icon you want!

I know that I am a dork but it is SO nice to see that there are others out there like myself that can relate to this horrible ttc and 2ww! Like many of the messages I saw others write on here, I also have no one who really cares or wants to hear about my ttc.
I actually went out on a limb to talk to a co-worker who just recently had her first child thinking that she might have some advice for me or an example of any EARLY pregnancy symptoms that she may have had (BEFORE the missed period, LOL). Well, she was completely rude and basically just hurt my feelings by making fun of the 2ww site, saying that the women there were just basically pathetic and that it was WAY too OCD. Her "advice" was to not have a baby so soon(my husband and I just got married in June) and to "relax." When I told her about some really weird symptoms I've been having lately (like cramping and a really weird twingy/twitch/pulling in my uterus and extreme hot flashes and emotional breakdowns) she completely dismissed them (I only got ot tell her about the twitches) saying I was having "butterflies" and being overly sensitive. ...thanks
Anyways, that is my soap-box story for the day, except it got worse after that. My husband decides that he's going to tell his family that we are ttc and basically just blurted it out today infront of his entire family and several guests at a party tonight!!!! He felt terrible because he didn't realize that it was something that he was DEFINITELY not supposed to say and I was FURIOUS giving him a death stare and then bursting into tears:cry:.(which is also not normal for me) Great.
Also, I promised myself that I would not do a PT until Thursday or Saturday (AF should be here around Saturday) but I broke down and did one tonight because I have just been so weird lately! of course it was a :bfn: I'm just hoping that I'm not wrong this time because I have had so many strange symptoms and while I know that some things are probably just from hyper-sensitivity, there are other things that I am convinced I have not experienced before and can't MAKE happen. (such as the twing-ey/fluttering thing in the uterus, the ridiculous hot flashes, and non-stop TERRIBLE lower back pain!):happydance:
I am sorry to vent and bore you all to death with my woes but it just feels good to be able to talk about it because no one else can relate so thank you SO much for reading this! I will definitely be on here a lot to read your updates as well...especially since we are all going through the same thing and trying to test between wed & sat. I am really going to try hard not to test until Sat though even though it really feels like AF may be coming. :cry:

:happydance::happydance:im not alone lol, I did one this morning:bfn::bfn::bfn: which of course as its prob too eary I conviced myself that it because I needed to work out what to do! Im waiting till thursday now:hissy::hissy::hissy:

None of our family know although my mates do, i'd be well cheesed off !

how long has everyone been TTC XX

:happydance::happydance:im not alone lol, I did one this morning:bfn::bfn::bfn: which of course as its prob too eary I conviced myself that it because I needed to work out what to do! Im waiting till thursday now:hissy::hissy::hissy:

None of our family know although my mates do, i'd be well cheesed off !

how long has everyone been TTC XX

Either Terrible AF has shown up 5 days early, or I am spotting - either way it is very strange for me - epecially the spotting. I NEVER spot!!! I feeel like AF should be here but the flow is not heavy enough and it usually is by now. Arrrghh I guess all I can do is wait. I broke down and tested on Sat and it was a BFN. Guess I'll just have to wait to see if this flow is going to pick up or go away. Obviously I hope and pray that it will go away and that this spotting is implantation, but I doubt it because I have pretty bad cramps and backache.The only other weird thing is that I am still having those strange fluttering/bubbly/twingey things randomly happening in my uterus and I don't know what it is! They started about 2DPO and are still happening!!! I know I need to just wait it out but I can hardly stand it anymore and I am WAY too scared to test and get another BFN.

Fingers crossed guys! :D

I caved & did a cheapy test this morning. I'm sure there is some pink in the evap line but it might just be a bit of wishful thinking, lol! Roll on tomorrow or friday so I can re-test, it's like waiting for xmas!!!

good luck for friday! I didn't have a evap just a :bfn::bfn::hissy::hissy::hissy:

no :witch:yet tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->